The King Henry Tapes (By Me!)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Typo list incoming by Wednesday. Ended up getting crapped on at work since Thanksgiving. blergh.

Malkav

French Madman
Can't wait. Fucking bored during my commute to work right now because I won't start a new book I couldn't finish before yours releases.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
So capped out at about 1,200 last night as far as ranking goes. Big improvement over the last time but still some work to do to crack that final boss of the Top 100.

Special thanks to everyone who helped out with the beta read btw! According to Amazon the book is 880 pages long, so you all put in some extra work to make this happen.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I have to say, you have now become my favorite author sir. Finished the book after binge reading non stop. Excellent work!

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Glad you enjoyed it! Everyone seems to love it, so that's awesome. Was one of the books I really looked forward to writing when I came up with the series outline. FM7 too, but for different reasons...

Malkav

French Madman
Finished it last friday, and god damn it was awesome.

A bit too much gushing internal monologues about Val to my taste in the first part of the book would be the only thing I didn't really like.

Everything else is perfect, and damn that ending...I want the next one already.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finally got around to reading, another great book. Two areas that I had some issues with:

1. Too much internal dialogue. Not just about Val, about pretty much everything. I remember someone asking King Henry a question anf there were multiple pages of internal dialogue pretty much unrelated to what was actually going on before his response.

2. Prior to this book, I was always pretty equally interested in the school and current/future timelines. I would always be disappointed when it switched, but by the time it switched again I was disappointed too. Not so with this book. The current/future portion of it was so much more interesting than the school story that I was always annoyed when it switched to the school timeline and always happy when it switched back.

The current timeline story was probabaly the best so far though. Great pace and plot development