The Legend of Korra

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh and I watched the ATLA season 1 finale last night, and I suddenly don't think the giant mecha is quite so ridiculous.

I mean it's still quite ridiculous, just not as ridiculous when I remember that Aang turned into a giant spirit water catfish in the very first season.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As far as battles go, S3 ending was better IMO, but that's nitpicking.

Really good ending, had to chop onions while watching the last ten minutes. Asami's father, Varrick's arc, Korra's talk with Tenzin at the end, Korrasami ...

rrr_img_85733.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Absolutely stunning. Nice nod towards the end saying she felt she was just getting started despite having done more in a few years than most Avatars did their entire lives. Really establishes the notion, finally, that she is indeed Legendary. You can easily fill in the details as the city expands around the new spirit portal and the Earth Nation refocuses along self-deterministic lines. The only regrets, such as they are, is that after seeing such change in the Earth, Water and Air nations we never really got a good feel for what the Fire nation was like during Korra's time nor any indication of how it may evolve in the future.

When we got to the Korrasami part I pretty much flipped my lid. Amazing way to end it on a high note.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I would have liked it if they showed more of the Fire Nation, but I'm ok with Zuko's daughter looking like Maiko. They never said it outright but come on now.

I still can't believe this is over, or that I'll miss an animated show more than any other show that recently ended their runs.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Korra was released on the internet, and those pictures are on the internet. Seems legit.

Caliane

where you guys watch it?
Planned to wait and do it all at once.
nick.com only goes back to episode 3 of this season?
holy shit this viewer sucks.

edit: weird. a direct google search got me episodes 1,2. but trying to find them via nick.com itself couldn't find them..

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
A friendly corsair ship or any similar website. Haven't heard of any way to get the show legally here in a timely fashion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know why they didn't dedicate any episodes to Avatar Amal?

Because if you've seen Wan, you've seen Amal

rrr_img_86001.jpg