The Lord of the Rings

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well, Hollywood really likes inter racial love stories.

I can't wait to see how that is applied to the LOTR universe.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well, Hollywood really likes inter racial love stories.

I can't wait to see how that is applied to the LOTR universe.
100% they will have blacks and Hispanics mixed in among the people of Gondor and Rohan and just pretend that somehow makes sense.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure why you dudes are assuming there will be any females involved in the nude/sex scenes. Some wild hobbit on hobbit action is what it'll be.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not sure why you dudes are assuming there will be any females involved in the nude/sex scenes. Some wild hobbit on hobbit action is what it'll be.
Not gonna' lie. My big bearded dwarf dicking down the gay elf in Dragonage was one of the more hilarious and memorable moments in that game.

• 9Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Maybe some Dwarf on Hobbit action and since you cant tell dwarf male and females apart, you wont know who is going to get fucked, until they are naked. Edge of your seat suspense and the ultimate trans friendly show...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Maybe some Dwarf on Hobbit action and since you cant tell dwarf male and females apart, you wont know who is going to get fucked, until they are naked. Edge of your seat suspense and the ultimate trans friendly show...

depending on the downstairs beard situation might not be able to tell then either

Goatface

i don't personally, but was just listening to a youtuber talking about there was rape/forced of a spouse (s) during the second age.
also naked hobbits running through fields and stuff.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sexy time in a LotR show makes perfect sense because Tolkien was renowned for his legions of elf waifus.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
There was that time in the Silmarillion where someone married their sister.

The sex was tastefully done, though. Just as you'd expect from a nebbishly nerdy English prof of ye olde england. Tea and teeth, don't you know.

• 1Salty

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Not gonna' lie. My big bearded dwarf dicking down the gay elf in Dragonage was one of the more hilarious and memorable moments in that game.
This made me google. So there are tons of these gay sex cutscenes in Dragonage and Dragonsage II ??? (never played either). oh my

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
i don't personally, but was just listening to a youtuber talking about there was rape/forced of a spouse (s) during the second age.
also naked hobbits running through fields and stuff.

Thought it was the first age. I can't recall any of that in the 2nd.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

Gimli: I never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf. Legolas: How about side by side with a friend? lover?

• 1Worf