The Man in the High Castle

bralkan

The old ways are still best
I just cheered a Nazi.

Not sure how I feel.

As TJT said, Chief Inspector, Trade Minister, and John Smith are the high points of the show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
John Smith is a badass. Best character in the show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Finished watching the 2nd season.

John Smith is a pretty good anti-"hero", so to speak. He isn't above having people killed and he does lots of bad shit, but like the Inspector, at the end of the day they just want to make sure things stay stable and to prevent even more people dying. He is like a nazi Garak from Deep Space 9 lol.

During the Trade Minister parts in the our-reality 60s, I half expected them to pull a trick on us and show it as not our reality, but one where the Cuban Missile Crisis went hot and caused WW3.

Anyways, solid 2nd season and you can definitely tell they boosted the budget. Also, with the reveal at the end coming back, that also leaves the door open for other characters to return from the dead. Although Frank was pretty unlikable, so I won't miss him.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Frank was such a whiny bitch. No way he'd get some yellow fever convinced to fuck him.

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I just cheered a Nazi.

Not sure how I feel.

As TJT said, Chief Inspector, Trade Minister, and John Smith are the high points of the show.
everybody cheers for Nazi until they start killing the Jews, disabled, mentally handicap, Gypsies.....and yeah..

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Outside of the jews (those trampy israel military girl instagrams are hot)... I'd be cheering?

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I watchted the first season. Will have to pipe into this one.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The slow speed at which the trade minister always walks, brings me great displeasure and aggravation.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Watched the entire season 2. Pretty good. Although I would have loved to see

A nuclear war happen between Japan and Germany

If anything, those effects would have been fantastic.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ending saved the season for me, other than that I thought it was extremely slow and nothing special. Decent show with a really interesting setting. Thought season one was better. John Smith kills it, though.

• 2Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a pretty funny twist the real Heydrich was killed in Prague in the way he tried to have Smith murdered here.

Cybsled

I read there was some production problems (budget?). I believe they are going to wrap up the series with the 4 season.

Looks like a lot more sci-fi this season. The plot synopsis sounds interesting for the season...J. Edgar Hoover is a Nazi and trying to usurp John Smith ;)

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Man I need like a recap video of what all went down in s1 & s2. Been awhile.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Japanese stick meditation powered interdimensional travel.

We do need more of that!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Season 1 has been in my queue since it came out. Finally started it this weekend.

on s1e4, digging it so far

• 1Like