The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I literally like leaned closer to the TV and was like trying not to nerdgasm as soon as I saw the X-Wing.
Same here, I was laying back on my recliner for the whole episode, but as soon as the robed guy walked out of the X-Wing I sat forward, giddy with glee. I'm such a fucking fanboy.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not going to lie, I giggled like a schoolgirl from the moment the X-Wing appeared and Gina made her tongue-in-cheek comment.

Hoo-ah!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
That was fucking tremendous.

But why is it that some random dude in a basement can still make better deep fakes than a multi billion dollar company?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Boba Fett has his own show coming up too.

I think his own show IS the Mandalorian. They didn't announce any Boba Fett branded show in the big Disney+ thing last week plus the post-credit stinger says 'The Book of Boba Fett' coming Dec 2021. There is no way that they have a 3rd season of Mando premiering at the same time as a spin-off with Boba ergo they are one and the same.

Cara Dune and maybe even Din Djarin can scupper off to Rangers of the New Republic.

Sterling

El Presidente
I think his own show IS the Mandalorian. They didn't announce any Boba Fett branded show in the big Disney+ thing last week plus the post-credit stinger says 'The Book of Boba Fett' coming Dec 2021. There is no way that they have a 3rd season of Mando premiering at the same time as a spin-off with Boba ergo they are one and the same.

Cara Dune and maybe even Din Djarin can scupper off to Rangers of the New Republic.
totally possible.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Be kind of silly to have The Mandalorian focus on Boba when they once again reinforced he is not considered a Mandalorian this episode.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah i absolutely took it as the mandalorian and the book of boba fett being two seperate shows

ALSO DID YOU ALL CATCH BIB FORTUNA SAY "MCCLUNKY"?????

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Did anyone else harbor a thought that it was Luuke? The clone bit is one of the more silly parts of the Thrawn trilogy and could have backfired among the normies, but the sheer terror in Moff Gideon's eyes made me wonder.

Then Artoo wheeled in like a baller after all the fighting was done and any of that thought was gone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
All I know is if we are gonna have a Boba show where he becomes a new crime lord, we better get live action Hondo Ohnaka.

• 3Like

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
man...

"I've been waiting for the opportunity to watch Master Luke wreck shit for almost 40 years... i had to stop myself from tearing up"

• 9Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 13 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If they don't hand him the star wars franchise they are retarded x100. He gets it.

• 3Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
How the hell could they not do a little sceen with Luke near the elevator where Mando says stop, holds out his little ball handle thing and say groguu then he floats it his way??

Did they somehow forget that fucking plot point? I highly doubt we see the little guy again, maybe when mando dies that ball gets given to grogu?

Really great episode to finish the season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users