The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Agree Lucas deludes himself and he has been doing it for a long time. Fortunately for us, crazy people make good movies.

I agree this is probably the biggest issue. There's a piece of wisdom that I picked up early in my career which I believe has served me admirably, that being :

"No matter how earned it is, no matter how good it sounds, never buy your own hype"

Maybe this changes when you get into the stratosphere of people considering you a living legend and you have a Scrooge McDuck money pool you can swim in, but looking at the differences between the original and sequel trilogy I would say Lucas should be grateful for the accolades and at lease feign humility.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In the Mandalorian season 1 shit behind the scenes they went into what made Lucas' vision -- ie he loved Westerns and Samurai movies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 4Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Them putting the Mando stuff into the theme park just makes business sense and was almost a given. The sequels weren't driving massive interest into the park.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Blows my mind The Force Awakens came out in Dec 15. It's 5 fucking years old. Guardians of the Galaxy came out like 15 months before it. Imagine not giving the franchise over to the dude that made Into Darkness.

In less than 5 years they managed to nearly destroy the franchise. Then Jon Favreau came along and saved their asses. They'd have to be absolutely retarded not to give him more control.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
In less than 5 years they managed to nearly destroy the franchise. Then Jon Favreau came along and saved their asses. They'd have to be absolutely retarded not to give him more control.

Naw, before that we just shit on the prequels with star wars kid and jar jar. It's been a long burn here.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Naw, before that we just shit on the prequels with star wars kid and jar jar. It's been a long burn here.
While true we had no idea how bad it could get. There are enough good things that happen and stuff that came out of it like the Clone Wars that helps make up for it.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Just rewatched the finale. Did Disney finesse the Luke CG since it originally aired or am I just misremembering it looking worse than it did? It feels like he has stronger catch lights in his eyes - which I noted was lacking the first time around - making him a bit less lifeless. I can't say for sure without a side by side, but I think they might've tweaked it

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just rewatched the finale. Did Disney finesse the Luke CG since it originally aired or am I just misremembering it looking worse than it did? It feels like he has stronger catch lights in his eyes - which I noted was lacking the first time around - making him a bit less lifeless. I can't say for sure without a side by side, but I think they might've tweaked it
I've watched it half a dozen times since original air but not in the last few days. I would expect they would monkey with it if they had resources to throw at it. They did take the time to cut out jeans guy from episode 6 of this season even though I totally missed that on my first few viewings.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
LMAO
Scroll down to the comments of facebook soy users who look like they haven't had an erection in like ever.

This is terrible!
This is stupid!
I hate this!

Oh hey, bonus round.
Mudnuts Evergay salted you as well.
Hahahahahah

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LMAO
Scroll down to the comments of facebook soy users who look like they haven't had an erection in like ever.

This is terrible!
This is stupid!
I hate this!

Oh hey, bonus round.
Mudnuts Evergay salted you as well.
Hahahahahah
Soyfags like Mudcunt can cry all day long. I encourage it. In 6 months all evidence of a sequel to to Star Wars will have disappeared

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Soyfags like Mudcunt can cry all day long. I encourage it. In 6 months all evidence of a sequel to to Star Wars will have disappeared
opinion man.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

can confirm WDW pro is a reliable source.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If they gave her that rangers show, thats a hell of an incentive to lay off the funions.
I mean she's never gonna get back to UFC shape. She's on record as saying she hated that and it was why she failed to make weight a few times. The most you can hope for is her getting back to how she looked as Crush.

12752192_0.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean she's never gonna get back to UFC shape. She's on record as saying she hated that and it was why she failed to make weight a few times. The most you can hope for is her getting back to how she looked as Crush.

View attachment 326865
i'm not being a dick, i like a curvy woman. i think she looked fine in season 1 mando. she looked fine in season 2 mando, but she was riding that line from thicc to actually fat/chunky. she doesnt have to go full UFC competitive, she just needs to skip a few second breakfasts and elevensies.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users