The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Major problem I'm seeing is Nu-Morpheous is 1% as cool as Lawrence Fishburne was.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Calling it now. Movie is mostly about Trinity being a bad ass woman heroine while relegating Neo to supporting role in order to deconstruct nucolonial masculinity and elevate oppressed minorities.

Yep. She's going to be The One this time around or otherwise have that breakthrough.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trinity was actually "The One" all along!!! SLAAAAAY QUEEEEEEN!!!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It'll be the he-man style remake. He'll die saving her and somehow she will be the one that made the real sacrifice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It'll be the he-man style remake. He'll die saving her and somehow she will be the one that made the real sacrifice.

OMG SHE'S LIKE THE NEO BUT EVEN MORE POWERFUL OMG HER BREAKTHROUGH IS SHE'S SO FUCKING POWERFUL MY GOD THE POWER

People loved that shit in Captain Marvel and in He-Man right? Invincible female characters whose only flaw is they might be too awesome?

• 2Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Seems obvious enough to me.

New Matrix this time Neo is "born inside" able to change things like all other iterations of the Matrix the previous One becomes that would "free" the first people for Zion (except this time Zion was not destroyed so noone was freed). He finishes his work and mind wipes himself or the machines do it because he doesnt want to live without Trinity.

If Trinity is alive means the machines brought her back to life and rigged it to make her the ONE I imagine with some sort of way to control her and the process instead of it being an error The Architect cannot fix and they don't want a repeat of what happened last time

New Morpheus is a Neo creation since noone was freed initially it acts as a failsafe to awaken the next One, I am pretty sure Niobe is in that trailer and she is old as shit I imagine Lawrence Fishbourne character is dead

People flipping out over this need to realize that Neo is literally the strongest character in this film regardless if Trinity has taken up being the One, since Neo far surpassed any of the others and can literally do whatever he wants to the Matrix itself.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
People flipping out over this need to realize that Neo is literally the strongest character in this film regardless if Trinity has taken up being the One, since Neo far surpassed any of the others and can literally do whatever he wants to the Matrix itself.

I hope no one is actually flipping out over this.

That said they can write her to be 1000000000000000x more powerful than Neo with a line of dialogue and that's just how it is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, pretty sure that was Jada Pinket as the Nu Oracle. Sounded like her for sure. Too lazy to check the IMDB on whether or not she's cast in this.

Juvarisx

Florida
Yeah, pretty sure that was Jada Pinket as the Nu Oracle. Sounded like her for sure. Too lazy to check the IMDB on whether or not she's cast in this.

The character Sati (the little girl from the 3rd Matrix) is in this as the Oracle, shes in the first trailer reading the Alice in Wonderland book. Will Smiths wife is in this again created as her prior character. I imagine have an oracle that can physically die would be something Neo wouldn't want in his Matrix iteration, she's just old as fuck.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My brain tells me to ignore this entirely. My nostalgic, 1999-esque heart is holding out hope. My first ever trip past 2nd base was inside the theatre on my 3rd of 7 viewings of The Matrix.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
If Neo WuTanged off his Twig and Berries would he then become better than Trinity again?

• 2Worf

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Calling it now. Movie is mostly about Trinity being a bad ass woman heroine while relegating Neo to supporting role in order to deconstruct nucolonial masculinity and elevate oppressed minorities.
That’s why I’m going to wait and see before I watch it

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
y brain tells me to ignore this entirely. My nostalgic, 1999-esque heart is holding out hope. My first ever trip past 2nd base was inside the theatre on my 3rd of 7 viewings of The Matrix.

berries.jpg

1kv7QUaHEHiMAHiCf5wgHhaPX4YON1KlwvhCIxrxu4MPJSwAmH0R5kU9p9qVYga0UJd9V26KrKJwD7k99Ng4722UBoTw0dzHrEqGgU5OWY8NobcaIkjPidI5c99WW2Gx

9316d50a40df9a188b66942965681a5e

ghostbusters.jpg

3857701-remakes-dek.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
New Agent Smith is pretty lame too.
Yeah, Weaving played that so incredibly well that they should have written it as an entirely new agent theme instead trying to write it as Agent Smith part redo.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, Weaving played that so incredibly well that they should have written it as an entirely new agent theme instead trying to write it as Agent Smith part redo.

He could look menacing while doing almost nothing (exactly what you want for the character) and then still turn it on for the monologues. He also had great facial expressions that stood out extra during slow motion. He was just a hell of an antagonist.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah trailer looks visually neat like any modern day CGI monstrosity but you can tell the story is gonna be total shit. It seems super disrespectful to keep showing clips of Morpheus and Agent Smith in your trailer (and presumably movie) but then replace them with shit tier wanna be noobs and still pretend the story/characters are "important". fuck off with that shit, Lana Transkowski

and yeah Trinity is gonna be the new super Jesus, that blue hair chick is gonna be her first disciple or whatever, boring and predictable as fuck to tear down men

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit thats the fucking Sand Snake girl from GoT and Iron fist. Kinda like the blue hair on her

Attachments

• dsc06097_sf.jpg
    dsc06097_sf.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 2021_Game_Of_Thrones_Jessica_Henwick_2000x1270.jpg
    2021_Game_Of_Thrones_Jessica_Henwick_2000x1270.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users