The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

joz123

Potato del Grande
When are we going to finally get Avatar 2, anyway?
Angry Harrison Ford GIF

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I never watched the 3rd Matrix cause the 2nd was so bad. Wonder if I should just power through it.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I never watched the 3rd Matrix cause the 2nd was so bad. Wonder if I should just power through it.
there is no reason to watch the 3rd one. the first two whether you like them or not, had a purpose at least. 3 is just boring boring boring.

spronk

FPS noob
watch the animatrix instead and maybe for the lulz some youtube videos of The Matrix Online

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This. It was basically a behavior prediction algorithm that I was running. ;)
i forgot you were The Architect. ok here is my question, was Neo programmed with those possible reactions or was the algorithim assuming those would be his reactions?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
i forgot you were The Architect. ok here is my question, was Neo programmed with those possible reactions or was the algorithim assuming those would be his reactions?

Though the process has altered his consciousness, he remains irrevocably human. Not a program.

Concordantly, while your question may be the most pertinent, it is also the most irrelevant.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 10 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The serious answer is that the human mind is basically a collection of "programs" and human responses are quite predictable, in a narrow range. An ASI with enough data on human behavior could easily do this. This theory is best demonstrated in one particular episode of Person of Interest, which I'm pretty sure you've seen.

One problem with the scene in the Matrix is that there are too many possibilities (different reactions on the screens).

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I have to admit I feel like the hate for the 2nd and 3rd movies are always overblown. The truth of the matter is 1st film is just such a solid piece of work it stands on it's own and lives up over time. It had great world building, an interesting story and solid action, the ending wrapped everything up well enough that it could have stayed a single film.

The 2nd and 3rd are still decent enough action, the only real disappointing part was they didn't go with the Matrix within a Matrix plot, but they probably were never clever enough to think that deeply. The DBZ fight at the end of 3 is still fun to watch and if any superhero director wasn't a pure fag would straight up steal that for inspiration for what could be just mind blowing fights. Imagine if someone made a Superman vs Darkseid movie it could be epic but alas Hollywood is full of failures, hacks, and noses.

As Sponk mentioned the Animatrix was actually a cool anthology if you enjoyed the Matrix universe. The sad part about the Matrix is that once the world building was done so many stories could be told in that space but the dickchop bros haven't the talent to do so. It would be cool to see any number of Matrix type movies that have nothing to do with the Neo.

Then again same goes for many stories, shit the whole John Wick universe was cool enough I would be down to watch a movie in that universe without John Wick. Anyways the 2nd and 3rd movies are kind of like the StarWars prequels they are flawed inferior versions of the original but endearing enough to enjoy.

• 1Dislike

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 is worth watching the absolute butt fucking the machines give zion when they breach their defenses as its visually fun, the rest of the movie seems questionable at best. Plot where Smith escapes to the real world is laughable, I don't remember anything else in it.

none

Blackwing Lair Raider

• 1Direct to DVD

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Matrix 2 was an action tech demo that blew tons of money, but the encounter with the architect was the part that I liked best.

Matrix 3 was the best Dragon Ball Z live action movie ever made. That is not a compliment.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
3 is worth watching the absolute butt fucking the machines give zion when they breach their defenses as its visually fun, the rest of the movie seems questionable at best. Plot where Smith escapes to the real world is laughable, I don't remember anything else in it.

I wanna say it was number 2 for me that broke the trilogy for me, when CGI neo was beating a million CGI smiths and they wanted to do close-up after close-up of these CGI models that sucked even by those days standards.

I have no faith in the Crazy twins to make a decent movie. The new ones will be woke trash.

• 1Garbage

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wanna say it was number 2 for me that broke the trilogy for me, when CGI neo was beating a million CGI smiths and they wanted to do close-up after close-up of these CGI models that sucked even by those days standards.

I have no faith in the Crazy twins to make a decent movie. The new ones will be woke trash.

Its just Lana now. They split awhile ago and went separate ways.

This is Lana Wachowskis movie.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Its just Lana now. They split awhile ago and went separate ways.

This is Lana Wachowskis movie.

That kind of reminds me, not sure why it popped in my head out of nowhere but we had this mid back in high-school that changed his name from like Spencer to Lucian, I think he watched interview with a vampire to many times or something, but he thought he was a vampire. I remember him getting his ass kicked a lot and shunned, hell if I recall even the teachers would kind of shit on the kid. I'd like to think maybe he grew up and eventually killed himself. Anyways point is old Spencer here 20 years back would even think Tranbos are garbage they are truly the lowest of all human life.

• 1Garbage