The Netflix Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No kids? Amazon past the prime is full of C-list parodies of 80’s B-movies here. Not a single thing to watch. But there’s lots of it, weeeeee. It’s like RLM botw in the movie categories. I de-subbed after the boys went on hiatus.
I've told people that I'm pretty sure Amazon will let you put your high school film project up on their platform if you ask them. There is so much amateurish bullshit on their, if you start digging, that it is crazy.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I've told people that I'm pretty sure Amazon will let you put your high school film project up on their platform if you ask them. There is so much amateurish bullshit on their, if you start digging, that it is crazy.
True, it’s shite here atm as well. But nowhere near amazon past its prime in my region. That said, we’re fine with d+ which has starz now, reruns of scrubs/familyguy and all the stuff for the kids.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
this anime season (anime is released seasonally) is the greatest season of all time, usually you get 2 or 3 good/great shows, this season theres like more than 10!, but the guys in the anime thread now can't get over talking about the revenge rape anime

To be fair to my anime bros, just like good TV, good anime is often never found on Netflix. Mushoku, my friend. That's all that needs be said.

Izo Izo , you act like Netflix is full of quality programming. It's fairly close to soap opera now with a heavy dose of terrible women-only programming.

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
Will be canceling netflix after Lucifer as well. Mostly what I want is same day release for films imo. I mean, pirate ship ahoooo anyway

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

The problem is once you accidentally fall into this hole, they try very hard to keep you in it, with all their "suggestions". Very aggrevating.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At least Netflix lets you go into a category and sort by Release Date, skips their push algorithm and gets right to what's new or recent.

spronk

FPS noob
pro tip: take full advantage of the multiple account systems of all the streaming services. I have a generic family account as the first account listed, then my wifes, then kids, in laws, and lastly my personal. I switch accounts when I browse so I don't infect my own account with bullshit suggestions and stuff. Only stuff I 100% will watch all the way through ever shows up on my watches on my own account.

you can then also delete your own sub-account every now and then if you wanna purge the history.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anime is typically faggot shit but I did find One Punch Man funny. Whatever happened to more seasons of that?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
Anime is typically faggot shit but I did find One Punch Man funny. Whatever happened to more seasons of that?
They are in production.

Anime shows tend to be made when a manga/cartoon strip/comic becomes very popular. Due to this, they are often in production when the animated version is made. Season one of One Punch Man was something like Chapters 1-7 of the manga. Season 2 was 7-16. Chapter 24 of the manga just came out. Due to the glacial speed at which the source material is made, the anime takes like 3-4 years to be made per season.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i'm a firm believer in the bird attack theory

I just got through to where he won the right to appeal his case. Man, that new DA was about as dumb as shit. She sounded completely retarded.

Question: So clearly the Devers guy was a piece of shit and Petterson deserved a new trial. Does the DA have to argue against it? Why not just do the right thing and not fight it?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Netflix doesn't have the rights for Season 2 for whatever reason. It's on Funimation, iirc.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just got through to where he won the right to appeal his case. Man, that new DA was about as dumb as shit. She sounded completely retarded.

Question: So clearly the Devers guy was a piece of shit and Petterson deserved a new trial. Does the DA have to argue against it? Why not just do the right thing and not fight it?
i've listened to literally hundreds of cases of true crime, whenever an appeal or a retrial or anything comes up, the DA (new or old) will attack this case like a bulldog, even if its a clear case of wrongful conviction, DA will attack and attack and attack, b/c they don't want to lose a case and taint their record.

usually the DA will use the full extent of the legal system to extend and extend it to the point that ppl who have wrongful convictions will give up and sign an alford plea

Caliane

one punch man also switch production crews for s2. they shipped that shit out to cheap scrubs, and there was a noticeable drop in quality.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users