The Netflix Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Let me guess. Fox is some kind of outspoken liberal so you dough heads have to hate him right? Because otherwise this makes no sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let me guess. Fox is some kind of outspoken liberal so you dough heads have to hate him right? Because otherwise this makes no sense.
Actually he pissed on the woke movement when it was still young and they complained about how white the Oscars were.

""All these Oscar talks, I don't even trip about that," he joked at the American Black Film Festival Awards. "I mean, what's the big deal? I was sitting at home with my Oscar, like 'What's all the hubbub?' "My friend said, 'Are you mad?' 'Um, kind of, but not really,'" Foxx said. "I started calling Denzel, and we just Instagrammed our Oscars together."

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

You're really letting this place get to you - ever think about taking a break? He's fairly anti-woke on par with chappelle. He's not that great of an actor and his overacting often jars you out of the experience, it's pretty simple. Jesus dude.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You're really letting this place get to you - ever think about taking a break? He's fairly anti-woke on par with chappelle. He's not that great of an actor and his overacting often jars you out of the experience, it's pretty simple. Jesus dude.

BrutulTM has the most retarded boomer takes on this forum. He's infinity vaxxed. What do you expect?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Prime Video, not Netflix

The Summer I Turned Pretty

I know I'm not the only one who occasionally likes terrible coming of age shit. This was a decent enough watch. Rachel Blanchard's character is really compelling.

My wife is watching this so I catch parts while browsing on my phone, it isn't the worst thing she has watched, a bit to angsty for me and even her sometimes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Air_up_there.jpg

Joking aside it's like every other "talent scout finds phenom from other country, pro US team owner doesn't pay attention because of hubris and ineptitude, scout gets player into pro league after hard training montages and minor setbacks" movie. But it's just a bit more polished with a better story and acting.
you are also literally describing The Scout.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont know anything about his politics, only negative about him is that he's "the black guy" they put in movies when Michael B Jordan and Idris Elba are busy.
as for Law Abiding Citizen , i dont think Fox was responsible for the shit ending. i think they would have shit that ending up regardless because it would have been too edgy for the "bad guy" to get revenge and get away with it. they did that shit in the 90s and if this had been made back then, pre 9/11 it would have had the correct ending.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
If you liked Mr Bean you'll like man vs bee, it's just more of the same - classic Rowan Atkinson.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fox was great in Django. But it was also a campy movie that fits his acting style.

Cant argue he was damn good in Ray as well.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tobefair.jpg

I didn't mind him in the upcoming Netflix movie Day Shift, where he's a vampire hunter. It isn't released yet, but I did preview it quite awhile ago. Sort of expected it to be out by now, honestly. You'll know it because it has Snoop Dogg in it, and he's actually sort of funny.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Look at all these faggots pretending Any Given Sunday isn't one of the greatest movies of all time

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m looking for a Rocky movie but with a basketball theme instead of boxing. Thanks for the help.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users