The Office

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

This was on my Youtube homepage, so I put it on. At first it's adverts for merchandise, I made it about 5 seconds of actual footage from the show before turning it off in disgust - the part where he's singing to himself in his car. You idiots actually think this is better than the UK Office?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck, the first episode of Season 3 might be the funniest half hour of TV I've ever seen. lol

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

This was on my Youtube homepage, so I put it on. At first it's adverts for merchandise, I made it about 5 seconds of actual footage from the show before turning it off in disgust - the part where he's singing to himself in his car. You idiots actually think this is better than the UK Office?

Jeez, drop the act, internet tough guy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Guys. He can't recognize sarcasm even after it's pointed out to him. He is obviously the chosen one to evaluate all comedy everywhere.

Lets ask him what he thinks of the new ghostbusters.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You know that Paul Feig, director of female Ghostbusters was a director, writer and producer on the US Office? Lol

I did not know that. That was blind luck, I was expecting a real review.

But well played.

I still haven't seen the girl ghostbusters BTW so his involvement here doesn't mean much to me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I still haven't seen the girl ghostbusters BTW so his involvement here doesn't mean much to me.

You haven't seen it because it's universally regarded as a pile of steaming shite.

The same creative mind behind said steaming pile of shite was also a big contributor to the US Office.

Enough said.

• 1Picard

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ossoi is the person who said he wish he didn't have to eat food, because he didn't like food.

Yeah, his opinions on LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE is worthless.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You haven't seen it because it's universally regarded as a pile of steaming shite.

The same creative mind behind said steaming pile of shite was also a big contributor to the US Office.

Enough said.

Did you see the show where Dan Harmon was raping a baby? He was also responsible for Rick and Morty. Did you ever see Lucas's first movie? TXHsomethingorother? That was supposedly pretty horrible too but somehow he managed to shit out Star Wars.

Nobody hits a home run every time they step up to the plate.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi is the person who said he wish he didn't have to eat food, because he didn't like food.

Yeah, his opinions on LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE is worthless.

That's total and utter nonsense, lol. My lockdown Instagram is all food

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

Ricky Gervais isn't going to fuck you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But there's zero chance I'm watching an inferior remake of a 10/10 tv show until it stops being a remake, and becomes something more original. US comedy isn't for me, apart from Danny McBride stuff - and you could make an argument that your typical Danny McBride character is similar to a David Brent or Alan Partridge type. Most US comedy is too wacky, and everything I've seen of the US Office doesn't make me want to watch.

But watching that video, it also says that they had to change the storylines to make them more "optimistic" and "upbeat" for American audiences.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Danny McBride. It's just amusing to no end that he's the lone example of US comedy that appeals to you. Fascinating.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I feel like I need to extend an olive branch to Ossoi. The american remake of Red Dwarf was goddawful. As much as I'd love me some more Red Dwarf, I'm glad that didn't get past the pilot.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I feel like I need to extend an olive branch to Ossoi. The american remake of Red Dwarf was goddawful. As much as I'd love me some more Red Dwarf, I'm glad that didn't get past the pilot.

I've made this point before - but the US remake of the Inbetweeners is genuinely awful, what's funny is Taika Waiti was heavily involved

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I've never even heard of the in betweeners. I have no idea what he's on about but he seems really upset.