The Outer Worlds

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Ada is hilarious.

She is just the right level of droll. Hell much of the game had me in stitches, I think the writers must be on the same wavelength of sarcasm + absurdity that I operate on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
definitely found a few quests I missed but only a couple so far on my 2nd play through so far

Second play through?? Good lord I think I spent 10 hours on Edgewater alone just exploring all the nooks and crannies and then giggling like a schoolgirl at all the easter eggs.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
"Are you going to come watch a movie with me or shoot people all night?" (the wife) I haven't heard that in a long time. This is a time sink in the greatest way possible.

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"Are you going to come watch a movie with me or shoot people all night?" (the wife) I haven't heard that in a long time. This is a time sink in the greatest way possible.

i don't wish divorce on anyone. it sucks.

that being said, not being married anymore REALLY has it's benefits when it comes to gaming.

• 3Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Marry a night nurse. :) every third weekend it’s game on. 😜

• 2Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
i don't wish divorce on anyone. it sucks.

that being said, not being married anymore REALLY has it's benefits when it comes to gaming.
When I decided to get married I made it a point to never ever ever buy/play/try a game that doesn't have a pause button.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When I decided to get married I made it a point to never ever ever buy/play/try a game that doesn't have a pause button.
yeah but sometimes the pause button gets pressed and stays pressed for weeks at a time.

• 2Truth!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is the build I wish I had used to start: Sniper build | The Outer Worlds | Nukes & Dragons

Kind of tempted to just start over rather than finish my current playthrough. Not like the game is that long anyway.
Saw a video of some game play prior to starting and it was a sniper build. Would snipe a few enemies at the start of a fights and then companions would clean up what's left.

That swayed me heavily and have done the build linked pretty much. Only issue is when mobs get close to you.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There must be multiple endings, i just beat it on supernova lol
just straight up died on hope and the game ended haha what the fuck
edit: reloaded the save and it went through like my first playthrough.. wonder if its because i tried to skip the cutscene this time?
edit edit: i think it's because i chose all the "dumb" dialogue and decided to move the ship myself

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm a few hours in and started on normal, and I kind of regret it. Steamroll most encounters. But I don't want to re-do it all on hard.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

I have hundreds of hours logged on some Steam games because of a honey-do initiated alt-tab that ended up being multiple days because I forgot the application was minimized.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vorph

Saw a video of some game play prior to starting and it was a sniper build. Would snipe a few enemies at the start of a fights and then companions would clean up what's left.

That swayed me heavily and have done the build linked pretty much. Only issue is when mobs get close to you.
Yeah, I started over this morning and it's working out great. I don't mind the close mob mop-up, and I just let the companions handle that anyway because while leveling I have the perk that gives +50% XP on their kills.

That and the one that lets you fast travel while encumbered are the two best perks to have imo.

Crone

Level 8, been to Groundbreaker, but just got back to Roseway to do the story thing. Maybe I'm just dense, but so far I've got this curiosity about the game that I hope it eventually tells me. About wtf is going on, why things are the way they are. We'll see what happens!