The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, Lumi. You were my source for this stuff but obviously Himeo has better,more up to date sources. Himeo, teach this uneducated savage.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well technically diorite isn't a mineral and the MOHS scale does not work on it.

"One needs to be careful when using the Moh's mineral hardness scale on rocks. Diorite has feldspar, pyroxene and/or amphibole, and possibly quartz and biotite in it. You can get different values for each of those minerals (2.5 to 7 depending on what you're testing).

Use rock hardness values with caution. Technically, its the wrong scale to use on rocks."

It's considered an extremely hard material and is extremely difficult to work with. Yet there are ancient carvings of diorite that are virtually flawless. Literally impossible without highly advanced technology.
Just so you know, bud, Mohs isn't an acronym nor should it be used in a possessive way ( Ex: Moh's mineral hardness)

Mohs scale of mineral hardness - Wikipedia

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
That's because Lashon Hakodesh is a combination of Hebrew and ancient Aramaic. It's a living language spoken by a thousand or so people living in Palestine. It's also the most commonly spoken version of Hebrew during the Middle Ages.

You're going to feel real dumb when you get a copy and read it.

If you could be so kind as to go ahead and post the link to this translation please. Won't hold my breath because no such translation exists and you're just making shit up.

"The reason they're covering this shit up is because the Voynich manuscript was written in the language of YHWH, Lashon Hakodesh, the language we all spoke before the Tower of Babel. "

Why the fuck would they cover up a book about women's health that's written in a language nobody understands in the first place? Ok...so it's written in Lashon Hakodesh. And? Your point? What is there to cover up exactly? Your head is massively far up your ass right now dude.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Damn, Lumi. You were my source for this stuff but obviously Himeo has better,more up to date sources. Himeo, teach this uneducated savage.

No he's just talking out his ass. I'm the one that got Himeo into flat Earth. He was sending me PM's trying to disprove it and then admitted he hadn't really looked into it and then I sent him a bunch of info and the light bulb finally went off in his head. So he admits he forms opinions on things he hasn't actually looked into. I guarantee that nobody on these forums is anywhere near as close to the truth as I am.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is Himeo trolling or is he serious? I know Lumie is a crazy person but haven't heard of Himeo being one.

The Voynich Manuscript is just a Turkish Almanac, you can look at the pictures and figure out that it's got calendars, medicines etc. A Turkish scholar cracked it two months ago, it's difficult to read/translate because everything is spelled phonetically in an old dialect so you need someone who understands Old Turkish dialects to read it out loud.

Oh look I'm actually providing a source!
Reminds me of when they translated Hittite, because a guy read the cuniform script out loud and the word "Water" appeared so they knew it was Indo European and went from there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Is Himeo trolling or is he serious? I know Lumie is a crazy person but haven't heard of Himeo being one.

The Voynich Manuscript is just a Turkish Almanac, you can look at the pictures and figure out that it's got calendars, medicines etc. A Turkish scholar cracked it two months ago, it's difficult to read/translate because everything is spelled phonetically in an old dialect so you need someone who understands Old Turkish dialects to read it out loud.

Apparently you didn't watch the video because it says right at the beginning that no actual translation of the vast majority of the manuscript exists and that currently it's impossible to know for sure where it came from. It then goes on to say that "a turkish man MAY HAVE figured it out". It didn't say he cracked it so where the fuck are you drawing this conclusion when the video literally says twice at the very fucking beginning that it isn't cracked. Call me crazy sure. Rather be crazy than a fucking moron.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Reminds me of when they translated Hittite, because a guy read the cuniform script out loud and the word "Water" appeared so they knew it was Indo European and went from there.

Himeo has always been almost as bad as Lumi, it's why MusicForFish MusicForFish was so refreshing, into all the crazy shit but could still speak normie and not resort to just flailing and calling people retard faggots because they believe humans went to the moon or decide to get Chemo.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

thats very cool

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Wow you're a retard. It's only considered a 7(not a 5-6 which you were wrong about btw) because some of the materials that make up diorite are considered a 7 but rocks aren't minerals and don't possess the same chemical composition idiot. It's still considered approximately the hardest material on the planet and the fact that it's literally impossible for primitive ancient people to have worked it still stands.

You actually bring up a good point that helps me understand your poor thinking in all the topics that come up. You take an extreme and consider that the normal case and use that as an argument. Anyone with a basic knowledge of rock hardness would know sapphire at a scale of 9 is closer to the 2nd hardest than something that even as an extreme outlier only reaches 7.
No, it's not my opinion, it's a fact. You're wayyyyyyyyy off on this one bud.

Also, I just noticed you asked if I've read the Voynich manuscript which is funny because literally nobody has ever read it since it's written in a language nobody knows or has ever seen.

haha this is great! This just proves you lied when you responded that you read it all since you 'just noticed' what the question was after you replied...

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You actually bring up a good point that helps me understand your poor thinking in all the topics that come up. You take an extreme and consider that the normal case and use that as an argument. Anyone with a basic knowledge of rock hardness would know sapphire at a scale of 9 is closer to the 2nd hardest than something that even as an extreme outlier only reaches 7.

You literally are a retard. Sapphire isn't a rock. You cannot calculate the hardness of a rock based on the scale used for minerals. Regardless, diorite is extremely hard and extremely difficult to work with and there's no possible way ancient people were able to make flawless items with it.

haha this is great! This just proves you lied when you responded that you read it all since you 'just noticed' what the question was after you replied...

I had glanced over the Voynich manuscript and I had heard about it so I didn't directly address it in my original post. Then within less than 10 minutes I reposted what I did. God damn you're one dumb reaching mother fucker.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider

Nevermind that, I want to know where to find the Akashic Records. Probably next to the usual literature, Spates Catalog, Torbin's Spirit Guide...

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
You literally are a retard. Sapphire isn't a rock. You cannot calculate the hardness of a rock based on the scale used for minerals. Regardless, diorite is extremely hard and extremely difficult to work with and there's no possible way ancient people were able to make flawless items with it.

I had glanced over the Voynich manuscript and I had heard about it so I didn't directly address it in my original post. Then within less than 10 minutes I reposted what I did. God damn you're one dumb reaching mother fucker.

Rocks are a combination of minerals. Next are you are going to tell me air isn't a gas because air is actually a combination of gases and you can't apply calculations meant for gases on air...

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Rocks are a combination of minerals. Next are you are going to tell me air isn't a gas because air is actually a combination of gases and you can't apply calculations meant for gases on air...

"A mineral is a naturally occurring, inorganic solid with a definite chemical composition and a crystalline structure formed by geological processes. A rock is an aggregate of one or more minerals whereas a rock may also include organic remains and mineraloids. Some rocks are predominantly composed of just one mineral. For example, limestone is a sedimentary rock composed almost entirely of the mineral calcite. Other rocks contain many minerals, and the specific minerals in a rock can vary widely. Some minerals, like quartz, mica or feldspar are common, while others have been found in only one or two locations worldwide. An easier explanation would be that a rock can contain minerals whereas a mineral has a unique specific makeup and always has the same composition if it's the same mineral. They are also both mined from the ground."

Rocks don't have the same chemical composition or structure of a mineral. Also, granite has a toughness scale of 1.5 and diorite is 2.1 and granite is extremely tough as it is and diorite is 30% tougher.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Apparently you didn't watch the video because it says right at the beginning that no actual translation of the vast majority of the manuscript exists and that currently it's impossible to know for sure where it came from. It then goes on to say that "a turkish man MAY HAVE figured it out". It didn't say he cracked it so where the fuck are you drawing this conclusion when the video literally says twice at the very fucking beginning that it isn't cracked. Call me crazy sure. Rather be crazy than a fucking moron.
The guy goes through the translation issues in the video, it's not like it's in modern Turkish so it can be translated immediatly. It's pretty convincing where he goes through actual examples backed up by the pictures. He started LITERALLY like 2 months ago and has 30% done via words which haven't changed much. That seems decent.

You can barely read English from this time period, try reading an easy bit of the original Canterbury Tales:
To telle yow al the condicioun,
Of ech of hem, so as it semed me,
And whiche they weren, and of what degree,
And eek in what array that they were inne,
And at a knyght than wol I first bigynne.

Now imagine that was instead spelled phonetically for the time, which is before the vowel shift so all the vowels would switch places.

Where did it come from? A Turkish book carbon dated to the early 1400s? Well the most advanced country at the time was... Turkey (Ottoman Empire). Is this REALLY a mystery?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Chris,

You've fallen for a Turkish fraud.

This shit right here, Chris? This is why you shouldn't get involved in conspiracy theories. You can't believe the first source you find. You have to double, triple, quadruple check to make sure you've got your facts straight and then be very conservative with your claims.

I, on the other hand, do not keep copies of the documents I find for more than 24 hours in case the FBI raids my domicile.

Lumi, if you don't know where to get access to the real Voynich translation then you aren't prepared for the consequences of reading it. Black helicopters. Harrassing phone calls in the middle of the night. This isn't a fucking game.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This thread now --

"when and unstoppable retard meets in immovable autist" - steven hawking

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
This thread now --

"when and unstoppable retard meets in immovable autist" - steven hawking

That shitpost isn't going to save the Great Barrier Reef. What the fuck are we paying you for?

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, if you don't know where to get access to the real Voynich translation then you aren't prepared for the consequences of reading it. Black helicopters. Harrassing phone calls in the middle of the night. This isn't a fucking game.

I'm almost completely certain you're just a troll now.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris,

You've fallen for a Turkish fraud.

This shit right here, Chris? This is why you shouldn't get involved in conspiracy theories. You can't believe the first source you find. You have to double, triple, quadruple check to make sure you've got your facts straight and then be very conservative with your claims.

I, on the other hand, do not keep copies of the documents I find for more than 24 hours in case the FBI raids my domicile.

You had me going for a while there but you've blown it, very transparent trolling here. Nice try though.

Just in case, I think "It's a book in old Turkish from the early 1400s" with one source detailing the process of translation and issues with it is more reasonable and conservative than "I tripled checked my sources but had to delete them to stop a millenum old paedophile and death cult from knowing that I know and sending the Men in Black to get me".

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This is why you shouldn't get involved in conspiracy theories. You can't believe the first source you find. You have to double, triple, quadruple check to make sure you've got your facts straight and then be very conservative with your claims..

Considering you think Thoth is Satan, I don't really think you're practicing what you preach seeing as how Thoth is about as different from Satan as Luke is from Darth Vader. How you can even draw such an unbelievably stupid conclusion puts into question your entire ability to decipher fact from fiction.