The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The formatting of this website sucks, but it does detail how these stones were cut. TLDR, they used sand....it has been reproduced and makes the same cuts.

NOVA Online | Secrets of Lost Empires | Pharaoh's Obelisk | Cutting Granite with Sand

First of all, they didn't just cut granite, they cut materials much harder than just granite. Furthermore, they created ultra complex statues with extremely intricate details. Look at this statue. These things have been analyzed by computer programs and been shown to be perfectly symmetrical. So perfect that the only way it's possible is if computers were used in its creation.

rn04_4-luxor-pati-ramses-ii_jpg.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So even at 7 its still not the "2nd hardest material on the entire planet " Thanks for finding a quote that proved your comment was wrong though. I was hoping for a challenge :( lol

Wow you're a retard. It's only considered a 7(not a 5-6 which you were wrong about btw) because some of the materials that make up diorite are considered a 7 but rocks aren't minerals and don't possess the same chemical composition idiot. It's still considered approximately the hardest material on the planet and the fact that it's literally impossible for primitive ancient people to have worked it still stands.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
1. World is run by a millenia old babylonian satanic (Nimrod was satan) pedophile death cult. All ancient civilizations were related to this death cult. The triple arch is their symbol (past, present, future - the middle path is the path of enlightenment).

tower-paJinting-parliament.jpg

Marriner_S._Eccles_Federal_Reserve_Board_Building.jpg

2. UFO's are human tech from our secret space programs.

3. Ayylmao's aren't aliens - they're demons.

4. Egypt is also satanic (Thoth was satan, read the Emerald Tablets for the secret infoz about the strange shit in Egypt and its purpose).

5. Jesus loves you.

/thread

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
4. Egypt is also satanic (Thoth was satan, read the Emerald Tablets for the secret infoz about the strange shit in Egypt and its purpose)

Thoth was definitely not Satan and in fact pretty much the exact opposite. He was the biblical prophet Enoch and the builder of the Great Pyramid of which the designer was God himself. He's also the Greek god Hermes and is also known as the Metatron, highest of gods angels and only one of two humans that never saw death but was translated into an angel by God.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Hermes, Thoth, Nimrod, Buddha, every false religion on this planet was started by Satan and is part of the global pedophile death cult.

How fucking gullible can you be?

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Hermes, Thoth, Nimrod, Buddha, every false religion on this planet was started by Satan and is part of the global pedophile death cult.

How fucking gullible can you be?

Hermes and Thoth and other gods aren't a part of any religion though. They're merely beings that were worshipped by early humans because of their power and knowledge. Thoth is the god of wisdom and taught man a great deal of things. You'll notice that these things are exactly the same things that Enoch was taught. Enoch was brought to heaven where he met God and was turned into the archangel Metatron and learned a bunch of stuff then came back down to Earth and taught man what he learned. Not sure where you got the idea that Thoth is Satan but you're incredibly far off on this one.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Have you even READ the Emerald Tablets?

Initiation into Hermetics?

Kybalion?

The Book of Thoth?

The Key of Solomon?

The Voynich manuscript?

Accessed the Akashic records?

Get back to me when you have. You're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Have you even READ the Emerald Tablets?

Initiation into Hermetics?

Kybalion?

The Book of Thoth?

The Key of Solomon?

Accessed the Akashic records?

Get back to me when you have. You're embarrassing yourself.

I have read them. Long before you ever did. I assure you that you're wrong.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No, it's not my opinion, it's a fact. You're wayyyyyyyyy off on this one bud.

Also, I just noticed you asked if I've read the Voynich manuscript which is funny because literally nobody has ever read it since it's written in a language nobody knows or has ever seen.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
No, it's not my opinion, it's a fact. You're wayyyyyyyyy off on this one bud.

Also, I just noticed you asked if I've read the Voynich manuscript which is funny because literally nobody has ever read it since it's written in a language nobody knows or has ever seen.

Wrong. They finally cracked it a few months ago.

This is the shit I'm talking about, Lumi. You need to trust me on this one or go back and refresh yourself on the material.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Wrong. They finally cracked it a few months ago.

This is the shit I'm talking about, Lumi. You need to trust me on this one or go back and refresh yourself on the material.

They didn't crack it idiot lol. They just have a decent idea about some of the words but nobody can actually read it. This is the shit I'm talking about, Himeo. You need to trust me and pull your head out of your ass because you have little to no clue what you're talking about.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
They didn't crack it idiot lol. They just have a decent idea about some of the words but nobody can actually read it. This is the shit I'm talking about, Himeo. You need to trust me and pull your head out of your ass because you have little to no clue what you're talking about.

You seriously trust the journalists reporting on this? I didn't know you were born yesterday.

The reason they're covering this shit up is because the Voynich manuscript was written in the language of YHWH, Lashon Hakodesh, the language we all spoke before the Tower of Babel. If you knew where to look, you'd already know a translation has been available since January. The text contains Hermetic herb lore and a retelling of the Babel story.

Are you trolling right now or are you normally this obtuse?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You seriously trust the journalists reporting on this? I didn't know you were born yesterday.

The reason they're covering this shit up is because the Voynich manuscript was written in the language of YHWH, Lashon Hakodesh, the language we all spoke before the Tower of Babel. If you knew where to look, you'd already know a translation has been available since January. The text contains Hermetic herb lore and a retelling of the Babel story.

Are you trolling right now or are you normally this obtuse?

Dude wtf are you talking about? There is no translation available and the team of scientists who used AI to help decode it also used good translate lol. There is no translation for the book. Only a couple of words are said to have been figured out so far. They say the most similar language it has is to hebrew but it also has characteristics similar to languages that are very different from hebrew. You may be correct that it's the language from Babel but it's still not decoded and nobody can read it.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
They say the most similar language it has is to hebrew but it also has characteristics similar to languages that are very different from hebrew.

That's because Lashon Hakodesh is a combination of Hebrew and ancient Aramaic. It's a living language spoken by a thousand or so people living in Palestine. It's also the most commonly spoken version of Hebrew during the Middle Ages.

You're going to feel real dumb when you get a copy and read it.

giphy.gif