The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's proof of antigravity technology.
I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not surprised at all.

Whitley Streiber is a fucking grifting cocksucker. he wrote a non fiction book called Communion, it even became a film starring Christopher Walken. he made a shitload of money talking about his "personal alien encounters". i was actually a fan of his fictional books (read The Wolfen) then some years later he admits, lolz, just kidding guys, it was all just a fictional account too. gotcha!. he was one of the main reasons i got the fuck off the "aliens are totally real" train and started questioning every damned claim about Aliens, Bigfoot, Nessie and everything else that requires faith in eyewitness accounts. fuck that guy and fuck Stanton Friedman, another grifter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Whitley Streiber is a fucking grifting cocksucker. he wrote a non fiction book called Communion, it even became a film starring Christopher Walken. he made a shitload of money talking about his "personal alien encounters". i was actually a fan of his fictional books (read The Wolfen) then some years later he admits, lolz, just kidding guys, it was all just a fictional account too. gotcha!. he was one of the main reasons i got the fuck off the "aliens are totally real" train and started questioning every damned claim about Aliens, Bigfoot, Nessie and everything else that requires faith in eyewitness accounts. fuck that guy and fuck Stanton Friedman, another grifter.
The grifters need to be shot and hung /agreed.
Including Lazar. You're welcome.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The grifters need to be shot and hung /agreed.
Including Lazar. You're welcome.
hell yeah, and i am not just picking on aliens grifters. ancient civs has its own grifters. people who probably dont really think man has been reset many times by cataclysms and the megaliths are evidence of it. they just push others ideas and dick with people for views. people like Brien Foerster who sells the story to make money off his guided tours. i dont know if he's just making money off a hobby he is passionate about, to keep the lights on, but i cant be sure. he is suspect to me. Jimmy from Bright Insight and Uncharted X i'm pretty sure are really passionate about this stuff. i think Jimmy might be a little fucking crazy based on some of his other topics, but whatever, he makes good videos.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
When you say most credibility, you don't really mean most credibility, right? Because anything involving "visitors" is on the least credible end of the spectrum.

I'm saying the most credible reason for "visitors" to show up in the first place is that we started setting off extremely bright nuclear explosions on an almost daily basis starting in the late 40's which happens to be when the sightings ramped way up.

Nuclear explosions emit a distinctive double-flash on impact that could visible from as much as 6-8 light years away depending on the side of the bomb being detonated.

To an onlooker, the Earth lit up like a Christmas tree for a couple decades.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Regardless of the veracity of these claims, it makes a lot of sense to set up a radar network that can track things passing in and out of space and have EMP weapons set up to try and knock down a UAP when one does occur in the vicinity of a base. I assume these things are getting done now if they weren't already done in the past, given all the new scrutiny on finding out what all these weird orbs and whatnot are.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to think that every time you change the name of your team/office/org/whatever you get to start over with a new budget and zero accountability for what you spent the last budget on. They could keep doing that for years before anyone calls them on it, I bet.
I literally don't care if every single thing this person says is true and they have all the answers on aliens, they should be summarily shot for making a post like that. WTF man?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm starting to think that every time you change the name of your team/office/org/whatever you get to start over with a new budget and zero accountability for what you spent the last budget on. They could keep doing that for years before anyone calls them on it, I bet.

I literally don't care if every single thing this person says is true and they have all the answers on aliens, they should be summarily shot for making a post like that. WTF man?
Sounds like they are shit canning that Kirkpatrick guy a little later this year too. With the DOD running the shit show, it's pure grift potential is amazing in long term scope.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Check out the last few seconds of the video in this link:

Then look at the location and date of the exercise being recorded. Same day and same location as the Weaponized footage.

Credit to John Greenewald of the Black Vault for making this connection.

I don't doubt that Corbell and Knapp have received some legitimate tips from witnesses, but a click-grab like this gives people plenty of justification to patently dismiss anything they put out.

• 2Like