The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not jumping on team Lumi here but that is a very religious approach to science.
Religion is knowledge staying the same permanently.

Science is adjusting your view based on new evidnece.

Not sure how saying that you have to take it all or leave it all is "Religious". Religious people do what Lumi is doing, which is cherry picking that which fits what they want to belive

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you're actually trying to say that comets and planets have always existed? Huh? lol? So you're legit just making up your own version of science fiction and calling it fact?
Making something up? OMG that would be terrible.

Nah I think that the big bang is just a type of huge supernova and they keep happening due to some currently unknown mechanism. I think the comet sperm could pass between different "big bang" universes, why not?

• 1Pathetic

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Religious people do what Lumi is doing, which is cherry picking that which fits what they want to belive
No you stupid fuck, we are cherry picking science that is actually supported by scientific evidence. Not just random made up retard shit like you believe in.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If you keep posting the same "evidence" then I'm forced to continue posting the same rebuttals. I can't help it if your trusted sources are grifting pieces of shit.

Those documents are only Top Secret in Russia, right? How about he posts them publicly here? He can't possibly be afraid of reprisal, otherwise he never would have made it known that he stole them in the first place. Russia doesn't seem like the type to fuck around if they want you dead, so just post them in their entirety, right?
They've been handed over to Congress. You're just flailing again.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Seems easiest to say that 'god' created the ruleset that's layed upon the universe and science is just figuring out the rules. You can then default to 'god's ruleset made Abiogenesis possible'.

For believers, this always seemed like the only argument that should be used. Still faith based and impossible to define god, but at least it jives.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Seems easiest to say that 'god' created the ruleset that's layed upon the universe and science is just figuring out the rules. You can then default to 'god's ruleset made Abiogenesis possible'.

For believers, this always seemed like the only argument that should be used. Still faith based and impossible to define god, but at least it jives.
The problem is that science has already proven abiogenesis to be impossible. Cell theory has shown that cells can only come from pre-existing cells. Science has literally proven that cells are of supernatural origin since they cannot originate through naturalistic processes.

Last edited:

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The problem is that science has already proven abiogenesis to be impossible. Cell theory has shown that cells can only come from pre-existing cells. Science has literally proven that cells are of supernatural origin since they cannot originate through naturalistic processes.
And we have solved all the science. Rejoice in our superior intelligence.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No you stupid fuck, we are cherry picking science that is actually supported by scientific evidence. Not just random made up retard shit like you believe in.
Cool, so you support the Big Bang Theory and the ages of the universe/earth claimed by scientists?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Cool, so you support the Big Bang Theory and the ages of the universe/earth claimed by scientists?
No because there is no way to actually prove it and they are changing the numbers all of the time.

"According to the study's author, Rajendra Gupta, a physics professor at the University of Ottawa, their newly-devised model indicates that the universe is 26.7 billion years old, significantly older than the previous estimate of 13.7 billion years.Jul 17, 2023"

Chris

Potato del Grande
No because there is no way to actually prove it and they are changing the numbers all of the time.

"According to the study's author, Rajendra Gupta, a physics professor at the University of Ottawa, their newly-devised model indicates that the universe is 26.7 billion years old, significantly older than the previous estimate of 13.7 billion years.Jul 17, 2023"
OK, so why the the theories you are cherry picking, like thermodynamics, real?

Your own position is that energy can be created amd entroypy increase because the universe came into being... I'm actually closer to thermodynamics because I'm saying that the energy has always been there (as has life).

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
OK, so why the the theories you are cherry picking, like thermodynamics, real?

Your own position is that energy can be created amd entroypy increase because the universe came into being... I'm actually closer to thermodynamics because I'm saying that the energy has always been there (as has life).
Are you having a covid vax stroke as you're typing this or something? Like wtf...

I'm saying that like cells, energy cannot be created naturally. Energy has to be a supernatural creation because energy cannot be created. You apparently skipped over the 2nd law because it states that energy is always heading towards maximum entropy. Energy cannot have always been there due to the 2nd law. There is a finite amount of potential use for all energy. According to you the 2nd law doesn't exist because apparently it can just keep doing stuff for eternity.

Also, how could life have always existed in the physical universe if there wasn't even a universe for it to exist in, in the first place which apparently started with a massive explosion. Last I checked, explosions kill living things.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are you have a covid vax stroke as you're typing this or something? Like wtf...

I'm saying that like cells, energy cannot be created naturally. Energy has to be a supernatural creation because energy cannot be created. You apparently skipped over the 2nd law because it states that energy is always heading towards maximum entropy. Energy cannot have always been there due to the 2nd law. There is a finite amount of potential use for all energy. According to you the 2nd law doesn't exist because apparently it can just keep doing stuff for eternity.

Also, how could life have always existed in the physical universe if there wasn't even a universe for it to exist in, in the first place which apparently started with a massive explosion. Last I checked, explosions kill living things.
Lumi you are taking these scientists too seriously, did you know that they just changed the age of the universe from 13 billion years to 26 billon years?

You have drawn an arbitary line between "supernatural" energy creation for what you belive in, then "thermodynamics" energy creation which is apparently impossible for what I belive in.

But here's the thing, I think that the energy always existed (it can just increase in entropy) so it's you violating the law with your big bang nonsense.

Comets with life travel between universes, it's just empty space inbetween. Each galaxy collapses back into it's core black hole, then the galaxies collapse back into each other then explode back out in a big crunch. Life survives by achieving escape velocity and being outside of the universal gravity bubble before it crunches.

Panspermia is the only thing that makes sense.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi you are taking these scientists too seriously, did you know that they just changed the age of the universe from 13 billion years to 26 billon years?

You have drawn an arbitary line between "supernatural" energy creation for what you belive in, then "thermodynamics" energy creation which is apparently impossible for what I belive in.

But here's the thing, I think that the energy always existed (it can just increase in entropy) so it's you violating the law with your big bang nonsense.

Comets with life travel between universes, it's just empty space inbetween. Each galaxy collapses back into it's core black hole, then the galaxies collapse back into each other then explode back out in a big crunch. Life survives by achieving escape velocity and being outside of the universal gravity bubble before it crunches.

Panspermia is the only thing that makes sense.
Bro do you have a working brain cell in your entire fucking head? Like wtf lol. If cells can only come from pre-existing cells then where the fuck did the first cell come from idiot? Panspermia doesn't answer this question which is why it's simply moving the goalpost. Like how is it humanly possible to be this dumb?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

well im not really talking to you since youre buttfuck retarded

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
well im not really talking to you since youre buttfuck retarded
Ya says the dumb fuck that says we should shoehorn in fake science with theology because "it jives". It's like you legit don't have a single fucking braincell.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Aaron Aaron this isn't the same post I mentioned, but it may be somewhere to start.

Thanks... still looks very much like how it was in the early 2000s, especially Steven Greer's 2001 Disclosure Project which had a bunch of government officials speaking out but nothing came of it. And the shitposting in this thread just today is very indicative of what it's like out in the real world. This sure as fuck brings out the crazies on both sides of the argument meaning rational people stay the fuck away from it lol. Well, time will tell.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro do you have a working brain cell in your entire fucking head? Like wtf lol. If cells can only come from pre-existing cells then where the fuck did the first cell come from idiot? Panspermia doesn't answer this question which is why it's simply moving the goalpost. Like how is it humanly possible to be this dumb?
Where did the first energy come from? Where did the first elements come from? Where did God come from?

Life has always been. Life always finds a way.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

God of the Gaps, the intellectually chic version of being an agnostic, and that is demonstrably worse than being religious or an atheist.