The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm of the opinion that every one of those are species we are 100% aware of, but people don't recognize them as such when they glimpse them at a distance or out of the corner of their eye, or at night. Thus, a new mystery species is born, and can never be found because when they find it, it is something they already know about, so that can't be the mystery one.
i was cruising along with my friends in my old 69 plymouth on a back woods road in northern NJ late at night in the mid 90s. cop pulls us over. i ask the cop whats the problem. cop says i have a tail light out. i go back with him to look and i didnt have a tail light out. its an old car and it actually has 6 tail lights , one of the bulbs had popped out of its housing.
6f7ecc-GTA5%202015-08-18%2021-15-49-01.png

so while i had the trunk open to pop it back in (while the cop was eagerly looking for any kind of drugs/guns/whatever) we heard a massive ROOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" coming from the right, deep in the woods. the cop who looked not much older than me (i was 23) turned white and said. "ok guys i'll let you off with a warning!" and he ran the fuck to his squad car and sped off leaving us there with whatever just made that sound in the woods. we booked out of there too and agreed we werent ever going to discuss what we heard because people would say we were talking about bigfoot and think us crazy or on drugs.

to this day i dont know what that was, it was likely a bear. we do have bear overpopulation in this state and we have to thin them out every couple of years. ive heard bear sounds many times and never once did it sound anything like that massive roar i heard as a young guy. that section of jersey i found out years later is a "hotspot" for people claiming to have seen or heard a bigfoot.
9684866.png

take this all with a grain of salt, i didnt see anything and sound gets distorted. but it was all very strange to me and i wanted no part of it. cause whatever made that sound must have been huge and the cop losing his shit and running away freaked me out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I think there are just some species we haven't encountered that have some remarkable spider sense, defensive and stealth capabilities.

There are large stretches of land and forest that haven't been explored at all as of yet.
Furthermore, the number 1 thing that keeps me in check before dismissing many if these weird things is Skinwalker Ridge.
They (government, Bigelow) only started in the last 20 years.
The current research and activity that is happening in the area since January, makes a good point that we still haven't conquered and exposed everything on this planet.

There are good arguments on both sides in any case.

Crappy hatchet job of a post. Damn phone.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There are large stretches of land and forest that haven't been explored at all as of yet.
I don't disagree with this, but then you have to take into account that every single "sighting" has been in an area where there were, obviously, at least one or more people. So unexplored for all intents and purposes, sure there might be stuff we aren't aware of (although I'd argue that if it is in North America it isn't drastically different than any other wildlife). But where people actually think they see them? 99.9% of them (made up stat) are in areas people at least periodically trek through. So how unexplored is unexplored?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
the only reason why i cant definitively say there is no bigfoot is that every culture around the world has some form of ape man legend going back hundreds or thousands of years. they arent all big hair monsters either. ranging in height from 12 foot to no more than 2 foot tall. wtf is that about? there must be some unknown species of marsupial or primate thats extremely rare or maybe its just skinny bears doing strange shit.
That isn't a bear, it's a bigfoot.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
The "Bright Insight" guy presents his opinion/arguments quite well. He is an interesting guy to watch.
I've never heard of the Eye of africa.

The UFO vid, that's a hoax .... it's just 2 ball point pens flying around in perfect formation.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The "Bright Insight" guy presents his opinion/arguments quite well. He is an interesting guy to watch.
I've never heard of the Eye of africa.

The UFO vid, that's a hoax .... it's just 2 ball point pens flying around in perfect formation.
Jimmy is a good presenter, he got redpilled when he was deployed in Iraq 15 or so years ago and he saw all the ancient history just laying around. that being said. he does go WAY OFF the reservation with some of his theories. i dont post all his videos here because some of them are a little embarrassing, even for an old school conspiracy nut like me.

• 1Solidarity

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'll be watching more of his videos for sure.
Also, a few pages back there was talk about content on this thread.... This is a thread i look forward to when i see a new post, keep up the good work.

• 1Like

schwy

Peasant

So, the cauldrons in Siberia are kind of interesting . Any definitive videos you guy's could recommend?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

So, the cauldrons in Siberia are kind of interesting . Any definitive videos you guy's could recommend?
seems fake, if they dont have one photo of anything other than some mossy covered blobs. it all looks natural. even if real, it could be something used during WW2. when the guy immediately jumps to the conclusion that it was either man made or spaceman, that throws up a red flag about any objectivity. spacemen should not be your first second or tenth option.

-edit
they have these things in the US too. they're called Fairie Rings.
Pacocha-Fairy-Ring-1.jpg

they are really old buffalo wallows or an old old tree tipped over a long time ago and it created this pattern
518-BUFFALO-WALLOW.jpg

spaceman cauldron
dfgdfg_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As I've stated, I can't watch/listen to the video, so somebody tell me if they debunked the theory that it was literally a bubble in the earth's crust millions of years ago. I'm not saying I have any knowledge of how such a thing could happen, or work, or anything really, but my first impression of it is exactly that. Make a mud puddle, somehow get a bubble in it as it is hardening, and then pop the bubble. Maybe several bubbles in the same place, if a pocket of gas happened to be trapped under that location. That's what I'd imagine your result would be.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Jimmy helped open my field of vision with some of the pyramid stuff.
He's a shithead though.
Highly suggest skipping his videos.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jimmy helped open my field of vision with some of the pyramid stuff.
He's a shithead though.
Highly suggest skipping his videos.
hes not somebody i would recommend as a single source, i dont recommend that for anyone. everyone has their own special brand of crazy, you need to filter the crazy and decide for yourself what is credible. thats why we have this thread

• 1Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
the only reason why i cant definitively say there is no bigfoot is that every culture around the world has some form of ape man legend going back hundreds or thousands of years. they arent all big hair monsters either. ranging in height from 12 foot to no more than 2 foot tall. wtf is that about? there must be some unknown species of marsupial or primate thats extremely rare or maybe its just skinny bears doing strange shit.

So I ask my sister-in-law, who works in the bear program for NJ about this bear. Pedals, she says, was probably shot during the first bow hunt they allowed in 2016.

• 1Like