The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hunt For The Skinwalker was just released.
It's pretty awesome.
There are many first-hand interviews with locals, many locals in the area and how the area has messed with their lives.
Much of the movie footage is straight from a documentary that George Knapp put together but wasn't allowed to publicly release it.
There is up close video of the Cattle Mutilations, with zero blood and the bizarre removals of their organs.

Based on the best-selling book by George Knapp & Dr. Colm Kelleher, Hunt for The Skinwalker investigates the confidential, most extensive scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in human history. Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is famous throughout the world because of the myriad of frightening, seemingly supernatural events that have been reported in the scenic basin surrounding the property for hundreds of years. Sightings include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and many other inexplicable incidents. An exhaustive, multidisciplinary scientific study began in 1996, spearheaded by an enigmatic Las Vegas billionaire. A team of PhD-level investigators was deployed to collect evidence and spent more than a decade on the ground, interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations, and directly confronting an unknown intelligence. Recent headlines have revealed that a second, government-funded but confidential study was initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This second investigation was designed to determine if the phenomena at the ranch might have national security implications or could point to technological breakthroughs. The shroud of mystery hanging above Skinwalker Ranch and the Uintah Basin has fascinated director Jeremy Corbell for years. He finally journeyed to the property to interview eyewitnesses - including the new owner of the ranch - and uncover rare, previously unreleased recordings. Internationally-known singer Robbie Williams, with a lifelong interest in paranormal phenomena, is one of the few outsiders allowed to accompany the documentary team in visiting the ranch.

You can pick it up for 15 bucks at the following links.

Itunes - Hunt for the Skinwalker

Vimeo

Amazon

Or for free off a torrent.
I found one on Katcr.co easily enough with plenty of seeds.

One last thing.
I hate linking this schmuck but he landed a great interview with the director Jeremy Corbell.

Pretty good if you can tune out Tylers blah blah.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I watched it yesterday. Was disappointed to be honest. I was hoping they'd have some footage to show that the NIDS team captured. There was nothing new on the visual front except a few pictures of UFO's. The new owner sounds legit at least. Hopefully he releases some stuff to the public some day.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Just finished speed watching it...that was fuckin retarded.

The only thing that's cool and new are all the locals coming forward and agreeing to be filmed speaking about it.

Oh well.

Does anyone want to go spend a month down there with yours truly?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just finished speed watching it...that was fuckin retarded.

The only thing that's cool and new are all the locals coming forward and agreeing to be filmed speaking about it.

Oh well.

Does anyone want to go spend a month down there with yours truly?

This is why David Paulides stuff is interesting and entertaining. While he does believe in Bigfoot and shit he goes to lengths to never make any leaps to it. He only presents the literal facts he has found and that the facts themselves are perplexing. I like that he focuses on examining missing person's cases in well known places.

Dude was a Detective for 20+ years and isn't an idiot. But he does like to present that it is very very odd when you have people go missing and are never found walking well known trails on the valley floor in Yellowstone in broad daylight. Where rescuer volunteers and state park officials know the area EXTREMELY well. There isn't many places to just up an disappear to. Yet they never find a trace of these people. Similar cases have happened all over CA in particular.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Kind of old but one of the best UAP camera footage I seen to date.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Quick follow up to the solar observer station.
An additional 5 or 6 stations around the world have all gone super silent.

The only reason I bring it up is from an old Q response.
Screenshot_20180914-142122_Chrome.jpg

DnFUydgW4AAsih_.jpeg

Perhaps there is something more to it than a major FBI listening post?

I'm down with standing by that first assessment, but with multiple stations world wide being shuttered suddenly, it makes you wonder why.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Question is what does all these observatories have in common? What are they exactly watching that caused them to be shutdown. What have they discovered or will discover before they were shutdown? There are plenty of other observatories that aren't shut down. So once we find out what the common denominator then we can start to find out the truth.

*Puts on tinfoil hat* I'm guessing the Sunspot one found something casuing it to be shutdown and the other ones also has the potential to find it also but haven't yet and the FBI shut them all down before they did.

Last edited: