The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dont get your hopes up , dude, Tucker is going to look foolish when none of this pans out. i mean it would be damned cool if we did confirm that those Martian anomalies are actually humanoid made ruins from a billion year old lost civilization and not just fuzzy rocks, but i seriously doubt that and i super seriously doubt we have any kind of craft from outside this earth. an announcement like that would rock this civilization. nobody would ever leak something like that to Tucker. i doubt even Trump would get the headsup on some shit like that.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
dont get your hopes up , dude, Tucker is going to look foolish when none of this pans out. i mean it would be damned cool if we did confirm that those Martian anomalies are actually humanoid made ruins from a billion year old lost civilization and not just fuzzy rocks, but i seriously doubt that and i super seriously doubt we have any kind of craft from outside this earth. an announcement like that would rock this civilization. nobody would ever leak something like that to Tucker. i doubt even Trump would get the headsup on some shit like that.

Well, we absolutely do have that technology, and have had it for decades

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Read the article.
Mr. Elizondo is among a small group of former government officials and scientists with security clearances who, without presenting physical proof, say they are convinced that objects of undetermined origin have crashed on earth with materials retrieved for study.
Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
We're fucked, boys.

ufo.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
WHAT DID YOU FIND IN THE TEHRAN INCIDENT, LET US KNOW. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

It's incoming boys.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
“We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

But who is "we"? The Pentagon? The USA? Humanity? Unclear. Tucker didn't read carefully and paraphrased.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
More likely than aliens is that someone has figured out some antigrav tech and is using drone tech to control the craft because a pilot couldn't cope with the forces and exotic alloys to keep it all together.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure whether those videos are of alien ships collecting data or some super-secret Chinese drone. If they were all recent videos I'd actually err on the latter, but one is from 2004.

If China has drones that can move that fast (and even moreso if they did in 2004) then they're decades ahead of us on unmanned aerial technology and we're fucked.

I hope it's just aliens.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

The UFO episode freaked me out when I saw the dude's painting. It was the lighting colors in the middle that struck me the most. I saw pretty much exactly that same thing when I was a teenager, at night, by myself in an isolated neighborhood, and it moved at an impossible velocity and acceleration for an aerial vehicle in 1996. Pretty easy to replicate with today's drones, though.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
This Eric Davis character has become prominent recently in the UFO community because some notes he took were released/leaked from the estate of Edgar Mitchell:

The claim is that the meeting described in these notes took place in '02, but were kept relatively confidential until Mitchell's death in 2016.

The meeting was supposedly with Vice Admiral Wilson:
(Thomas R. Wilson - Wikipedia) who was retired at the time.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike