The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And yet chimps are in the jungle still throwing feces at each other and we're sitting in houses talking to people around the world on a computer. Ya we're totally super alike lol. It's incredible how fucking retarded people like you can be to believe such unfuckingbelievably dumb ass shit. I get it, you jerk off to pictures of monkeys and somehow have to rationalize your mental illness. It makes perfect sense.

The chimps are telling each other about flat earth.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Today I’d like to make a short presentation on why science and religion are incompatible.

Exhibit A:
The Bible is quite clear that the Earth is a flat surface with a massive glass like dome covering it. Fuck what anyone else says. If it contradicts the Bible, it is false, end of story. Anyone who believes differently is this guy.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I heard from a reliable source that none of you have ever actually witnessed a wolf giving birth to a dog.

• 1Mother of God

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
40 bits to consciousness. It's all a lie.

Lindsey Graham GIF by GIPHY News

Take It From Me Be Careful GIF by Lovecraft Country

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Mars has been a dead planet for billions of years. long before any living organisms existed on earth.

Most current estimates are that Mars' cataclysm was 80-100 million years ago. ...which means they really have no goddamn clue, though.

It's entirely possible there was no Mars Nuclear War and the planet was actually annihilated by the same thing that killed the dinosaurs. Probably the explosion of Planet 5. Sent pieces of it flying all over the place. Mars got pummeled, Earth took a couple big hits and that was enough to get rid of the dinosaurs. This would put the explosion of Planet 5, and the destruction of Mars, at about 65M years ago (since our ability to date the extinction of dinosaurs far exceeds our ability to date Mars hypotheticals).

The biggest issue with "we're from Mars and they had a nuclear war" is that there seems to be a vast gulf of time between Mars going tits up and modern humans appearing on Earth. Even if we're going at the low end of scientific estimates of 80M years ago (or my own guess of 65M) that's still tens upon tens of millions of years between that event and modern humans appearing 200k years ago. What did they do for 64.8M years?

Another big question for me: What blew up Planet 5, anyway?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Most current estimates are that Mars' cataclysm was 80-100 million years ago. ...which means they really have no goddamn clue, though.

It's entirely possible there was no Mars Nuclear War and the planet was actually annihilated by the same thing that killed the dinosaurs. Probably the explosion of Planet 5. Sent pieces of it flying all over the place. Mars got pummeled, Earth took a couple big hits and that was enough to get rid of the dinosaurs. This would put the explosion of Planet 5, and the destruction of Mars, at about 65M years ago (since our ability to date the extinction of dinosaurs far exceeds our ability to date Mars hypotheticals).

The biggest issue with "we're from Mars and they had a nuclear war" is that there seems to be a vast gulf of time between Mars going tits up and modern humans appearing on Earth. Even if we're going at the low end of scientific estimates of 80M years ago (or my own guess of 65M) that's still tens upon tens of millions of years between that event and modern humans appearing 200k years ago. What did they do for 64.8M years?

Another big question for me: What blew up Planet 5, anyway?
i guess i read outdated information, but i thought Mars never was shit. and yeah, it really doesnt matter if its billions of years or tens of millions of years before man. even if Martians were chilling out in space for all that time while Earth became habitable. thats still a long fucking time to be chilling out. our solar system is constantly being bombarded with asteroids. shit is always going down. we just happen to be lucky here on Earth because the bigger planets and our own moon shields us from most of it. we still get fucked up every 12,000 years or so. and we still get WTFpwned every 60 or 600 mil years. that all being said, humans came from somewhere, maybe it was monkeys, but there are still monkeys, so why us monkeys better than those monkeys? i dont know. i think we had help or both monkeys and humans shot off from one "other" and one didnt do shit while others became advanced.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Unrelated, sort of, but cool. Look how huge Japan is.

View attachment 472042

View attachment 472048

Greenland is VASTLY fucking over-represented on most maps. It drives me nuts.

The real "we're being lied to" conspiracy about the world map as we know it is that the northern hemisphere is greatly exaggerated on most maps. Likely because most of said maps originated in Britain with British cartographers who had a Britain-centric view of the world, so they placed themselves in the center. See also how Britain sits at 0 degrees longitude and 0:00 GMT.

Greenland, Scandinavia, Northern Canada, and Northern Siberia are all inflated to ludicrous proportions while Africa and South America are shrunken.

The one on the right is how most maps are. Truth is likely close to one of the other two. I'd go with the one in the middle, as I feel like the Peters map also mis-represents the world via elongating effects that over-emphasize Africa and might actually squish the far north. Perhaps it is a Woke Map?

I think the Winkle-Tripel is the most likely to be correct. Regardless of all of that, the main maps we've been using all these decades were a total joke.

1683303222151.png

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Today I’d like to make a short presentation on why science and religion are incompatible.

Exhibit A:
Science was devised by religious men to better understand God. The Bible also warns of false science. You've allowed your stupid ass to think that life evolved from inanimate matter which is so laughably stupid it's embarrassing. The level of delusion and stupidity you have to achieve to think that inanimate matter could program billions of lines of unimaginably complex computer like code is astonishing really.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I heard from a reliable source that none of you have ever actually witnessed a wolf giving birth to a dog.
"Analysis of these genomes from the wolves and the dogs showed that the dogs were more closely related to each other than they were to the wolves. The wolves, too, were closely related to each other than to the dogs.

Additionally, the scientists did not see a clear evidence linking dogs to any of the living wolves that were sampled."

So then in typical retard scientist goal post moving fashion, they insist dogs evolved from some other kind of wolf that existed a super long time ago! Gotta love the goalpost moving abilities of retard atheist "scientists".

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
wait you don't believe in domestication either? even when it doesnt change species?

are poodles the result of breeding from some wolf-life ancestor or have they always existed in something like their present form?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
wait you don't believe in domestication either? even when it doesnt change species?

are poodles the result of breeding from some wolf-life ancestor or have they always existed in something like their present form?
They are the result of selective breeding from certain dogs, not wolves. Wolves and dogs are not the same creature. If you think a wolf can turn into a poodle or a chihuahua then you're an idiot. There are some dogs that are crossbreeds between dogs and wolves like malamutes but malamutes didn't evolve solely from wolves.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
They are the result of selective breeding from certain dogs, not wolves. Wolves and dogs are not the same creature. If you think a wolf can turn into a poodle or a chihuahua then you're an idiot. There are some dogs that are crossbreeds between dogs and wolves like malamutes but malamutes didn't evolve solely from wolves.
It seems you don't understand basic biology. Wolves and dogs belong to the same species, Canis lupus familiaris, and all dog breeds can be traced back to their wolf ancestors. Scientists have used genetic analysis to prove this, finding that dogs share 98.8% of their mitochondrial DNA with gray wolves. So, before you make ignorant claims, educate yourself on the facts.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It seems you don't understand basic biology. Wolves and dogs belong to the same species, Canis lupus familiaris, and all dog breeds can be traced back to their wolf ancestors. Scientists have used genetic analysis to prove this, finding that dogs share 98.8% of their mitochondrial DNA with gray wolves. So, before you make ignorant claims, educate yourself on the facts.
Ya they say we share around the same DNA with chimps and guess what retard, we're completely different creatures that have zero relation to one another. Since your stupid double digit IQ having ass hasn't realized, scientists say a lot of fucking things that aren't true. How many covid vaxxes are you up to now dumb fuck?

"you can tell it's real because it looks so fake"

This is how fucking stupid they know everyone like you is. You're so fucking dumb that they can mock your stupidity to your face and you're such a braindead NPC that you don't even realize it. They literally have you dumb fucks thinking there's a car floating in the sky and you think I'm the ignorant one lol. Like holy actual fuck the irony is incredible.

Last edited: