The "Shit I just bought" thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just bought a curved 65 inch LG 4K OLED tv with Dolby Vision. Watched John Wick 2 on it to break it in.
Shits amazing right? I have same but flat, can't wait to watch Dallas win the super bowl on the thing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ryanz

<Banned>
Don't understand why you would pay extra to have a curved screen. It's the epitome of a gimmick. But to each their own.

• 1Solidarity

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't understand why you would pay extra to have a curved screen. It's the epitome of a gimmick. But to each their own.
You havent heard?! 3d Tv's are in!!! I can watch Avatar over and over and over again!

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Shits amazing right? I have same but flat, can't wait to watch Dallas win the super bowl on the thing
My girlfriend barely watches tv and even she lusted over this thing. Its increadible. Just ordered sn Oppo to go with it.

Ryanz Ryanz I actually didnt care for the curve at first but its nice to have a perfect viewing angle even from my desk. Its actually awesome.

• 1Solidarity

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Watching old VHS tapes isn't the best thing to use a nice OLED 4K TV for.
Don't start. I watch (started to watch) a VHS tape of Easyrider the other day and started laughing at the quality that we were forced to watch growing up. Punch line, it said HD.

• 1Solidarity

Ryanz

<Banned>
419o58jbNhL.jpg

5164zNINpYL._SL1024_.jpg

61W5Dt6KbmL._SL1000_.jpg

913XYU1VtjL._SL1500_.jpg

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
New toy for our northern mi cabin.

JL2OzLd.jpg

2010 Yamaha. 11.5 hp, 14in rims, lift kit, New upholstery and paint, led light kit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I see you got the Detroit package wheels.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just bought a curved 65 inch LG 4K OLED tv with Dolby Vision. Watched John Wick 2 on it to break it in.
Bought 55 inch version of the same TV. Shits amazing!

Only annoyance so far is the built in TV apps are kinda shit. HULU starts to chug bad at random but always after streaming for at least a little while.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>