The "Shit I just bought" thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really want to know what you think when you get it. I'm messing around in BF1 and I've already gotten used to the button layout.
So I finally installed the mouse. It is pretty awesome. Feels great in the hand and is so customizable you can build it for what ever weight and speed you want. I am thinking about buying a couple of extra's as well. I cannot get over how well built it feels because of the weight. This thing is a steel for the price.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I finally installed the mouse. It is pretty awesome. Feels great in the hand and is so customizable you can build it for what ever weight and speed you want. I am thinking about buying a couple of extra's as well. I cannot get over how well built it feels because of the weight. This thing is a steel for the price.

TOLDYOUSO!

Allow me...

White Guy approved.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those Budmi headphones are terrible. Constantly cutting out when I'm at the gym. A few of the reviews mentioned it, but the majority of reviews were very positive, so maybe it's not every set that has the issue. The sound quality is pretty good for 50 dollar buds and they are super light and comfortable. I really wish they wouldn't have the connectivity issues, because I really like them otherwise. Sending them back to Amazon tomorrow.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Damn, man. I was just trying to be funny but that's straight-up cruel.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Again...I would like to know your opinion. Am I losing it, or for 24 bucks, this is one helluva mouse.

Also remember to remember to remove the plastic off the feet of the mouse.
It has already been Honky Approved, but let me add my support anyway. Fantastic mouse for the money. I'm sure I will never use most of the buttons, but if you do they are placed in mostly very good spots that are easy to reach and use. The three thumb buttons, the rear two are hard for me to differentiate between just by feel, but the front one is great. And all the other little buttons all over, kind of a little overwhelming to be honest, but in a good way. It is made way better than I would have expected for the price, and as noted by others, I really like the coating on it. I haven't done any programming of buttons or anything yet, and maybe never will, but it doesn't seem too hard. Also, the case it comes in is A+. Not like those shitty boxes/plastic everything else comes in that you have to tear apart to get into. I'll actually probably store my old mouse in this one, the box is so nice.

Only negative is that it isn't really easy to use with your left hand due to the contoured shape, and I'm sorry if this is a failure on my part, but I just can't jerk it with anything but my right hand, so I have to do my clicking with the left! I managed though, and will get better at it, so no stars deducted, 5 out of 5!

Thanks for the recommendation Brahma Brahma , fantastic value. Definitely considering buying a few more if nothing goes wrong in the next month or two.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I might grab that mouse too. Any word on the profiles backing up to an account or anything? Not a big deal, but it's nice to be able to plug/play with quick setup on new computers.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I might grab that mouse too. Any word on the profiles backing up to an account or anything? Not a big deal, but it's nice to be able to plug/play with quick setup on new computers.

All 5 profiles stored on board.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought a Fractal Design Meshify C. My last case was a Corsair 400R that I used for 6 years. Having a modern computer case is nice... no drive cages means the case is MUCH smaller. And the cable management hhnnhghgnhh. The cooling is nice too since the case fan blows directly onto the GPU/CPU/motherboard so less fans are needed (and less noise). My computer is super quiet now even when gaming at 144hz.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I bought a Fractal Design Meshify C. My last case was a Corsair 400R that I used for 6 years. Having a modern computer case is nice... no drive cages means the case is MUCH smaller. And the cable management hhnnhghgnhh. The cooling is nice too since the case fan blows directly onto the GPU/CPU/motherboard so less fans are needed (and less noise). My computer is super quiet now even when gaming at 144hz.

144hz. What monitor man?