The "Shit I just bought" thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Kobold Tiger VT300 vacuum cleaner with SP530 wet mop addon and some other stuff for 1200 euros. I hope this fine piece of german engineering lasts us a while.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Kobold Tiger VT300 vacuum cleaner with SP530 wet mop addon and some other stuff for 1200 euros. I hope this fine piece of german engineering lasts us a while.

Man, I've been rocking the same 20 dollar Walmart special vacuum most of my life. I finally bought a badass one since I have pets now and it is crazy the difference in how much in vacuums up. I could run the 20 dollar variant over the carpet and get nothing them run the new one over the same area and fill up the container.

Definitely getting old when you get excited for a fucking vacuum cleaner.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
To be fair we brooded about the decision for a whole year after seeing it late 2016 at a fair. The build quality of this vacuum is outstanding. The old one we had, at 10% of the price, was a piece of shit after a while. We have 90% hardwood and 10% tile floor so I don't need or want the whole carpet stuff. Well the hard floor equipment of teh old vacuum started to fuck up after some time, there were brushes in it that you just couldn't clean.

Now I have a really well built machine that also while vacuuming up the dust mops the floor at 1350 oscillations per minute holy shit I have the weirdest boner.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I have found the perfect gaming microphone! Behold!! The Cyber Acoustics USB mic!

• Unidirectional? Check!
  • Low profile? Check?
  • Great sound quality? Check!
  • Noise Cancelling? Check Check!
  • SJW Black? Check!

The biggest things are the low profile and sound quality. It's not headset boom mic quality, but it's damn close. It has the best noise cancelling on a mic since the old Logitech desktop mic IMO. The unidirectional pickup is probably one foot to the left or the right of the mic.

The low profile is awesome. It sits right behind my keyboard about 2 and a half feet away, and clearly picks up my voice, and keeps a lot of the bass. Does not hinder my view of my monitor in the least. The mic is a tad larger than you would think, but it's nowhere near the size of the Blue mics.

Overall...8/10.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073JZKV5T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mic.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As long as your teammates can hear you telling them to fuck off, does it really matter?

I have a mic from...god, I don't know how old it is. Some old Logitech PoS that I think I bought when Win XP came out. Some people on this forum can attest to how shitty it is. Maybe I should get a new one.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
It really doesn't sound as good as an XLR. It also has zero features, like changing the recording pattern.
USB Microphone won't ever sound as good as a straight XLR, but you need an interface to be able to run an XLR to your PC so USB only is usually cheaper. Just don't buy a goddamn Blue Yeti like half the fucking streamers out there. This one looks perfectly fine for like 1/3rd of the price.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have found the perfect gaming microphone! Behold!! The Cyber Acoustics USB mic!

• Unidirectional? Check!
  • Low profile? Check?
  • Great sound quality? Check!
  • Noise Cancelling? Check Check!
  • SJW Black? Check!

The biggest things are the low profile and sound quality. It's not headset boom mic quality, but it's damn close. It has the best noise cancelling on a mic since the old Logitech desktop mic IMO. The unidirectional pickup is probably one foot to the left or the right of the mic.

The low profile is awesome. It sits right behind my keyboard about 2 and a half feet away, and clearly picks up my voice, and keeps a lot of the bass. Does not hinder my view of my monitor in the least. The mic is a tad larger than you would think, but it's nowhere near the size of the Blue mics.

Overall...8/10.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073JZKV5T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 156425

I'm going to need you to post a recording of you saying "big ass ham" to confirm bass levels before I can recommend this to other people.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
That was awesome. A+ would listen again.

Bought Gran Turismo Sport for the PS4 today. It's down to 29 Euros at the local electronics retailer. €69 price tag still on the back. One month after release. Shit devalues so fast. Day1 buyers gotta be so mad right now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
SmarterFresh Hand Held Bidet Sprayer, Premium Stainless Steel Diaper Sprayer

Recently got back from SEA and pretty much immediatly orders this bad boy. It was a little pricey, but as soon as I opened the box I could tell that it's a quality product.
If you're still a fucking savage using wadded up paper, it's time you evolved.
return that fucking gardenhose and get this for a few bucks more
Luxe Bidet Neo 320 - Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle - Hot and Cold Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment

this gets you hot water as well, while ice cold water up your ass is pretty alarming, luke warm water is refreshing.

also has a setting to clean the wife cooch

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just curious, after using a bidet, how do you guys dry up down there? While it's been sprayed with water, I still don't want any towels touching it.

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
return that fucking gardenhose and get this for a few bucks more
Luxe Bidet Neo 320 - Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle - Hot and Cold Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment

this gets you hot water as well, while ice cold water up your ass is pretty alarming, luke warm water is refreshing.

also has a setting to clean the wife cooch

Hey man, I like spraying cold water up my ass!

Deathwing said:
Just curious, after using a bidet, how do you guys dry up down there? While it's been sprayed with water, I still don't want any towels touching it.
Most of the excess water naturally runs off, what's left is absorbed by the underwear, or you can always dry off with tp.