The "Shit I just bought" thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was getting the kids their presents...and ran across this beauty.

It's a fuckin potion lamp!

A LAMP!! A potion lamp that changes colors!!

LED Potion Desk Lamp

imro_led_potion_lamp.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Christmas arrived early, just received this to add to my collection. :)

57428F3E-348A-44EE-B939-D1701657CEDE.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
These were taken a while back but they are the best I have of the kitchen set and bookshelf.

All of this is made by my dad who is now 79, and still making me some furniture. He’s awesome. He never had formal training, just something he started doing after he retired, and it keeps him busy in his retirement.

Since these are made specifically for me, they are made to my taste. The table has snakes that run along the edge, and the back of the chairs are also snakes. The bookshelf has dragons carvings on it. Pretty much everything in my house has been made by my dad. He’s starting to despair that I don’t need anything anymore. :)

71B8660F-AE0E-44A1-B60E-D9ABE4571C5A.jpeg
929EC222-326D-4115-8EAF-2E8A9D21D99F.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is my new statue with the rest of the collection. The display is obviously made by my dad also. :)

DAF28B9F-286D-4B17-97B4-26046A22F8AC.jpeg

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
These were taken a while back but they are the best I have of the kitchen set and bookshelf.

All of this is made by my dad who is now 79, and still making me some furniture. He’s awesome. He never had formal training, just something he started doing after he retired, and it keeps him busy in his retirement.

Since these are made specifically for me, they are made to my taste. The table has snakes that run along the edge, and the back of the chairs are also snakes. The bookshelf has dragons carvings on it. Pretty much everything in my house has been made by my dad. He’s starting to despair that I don’t need anything anymore. :)

View attachment 158385 View attachment 158386

If he gets real bored we like that book case lol.

What are the statues from? Love the detail on them.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
If he gets real bored we like that book case lol.

What are the statues from? Love the detail on them.

They are from a company called Sideshow Collectibles, they make statues of Marvel, DC, and various movie IP. The statues I have are from Sideshow own IP called the Court of the Dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
They are from a company called Sideshow Collectibles, they make statues of Marvel, DC, and various movie IP. The statues I have are from Sideshow own IP called the Court of the Dead.

Holy FUCK!!!!!

They have some shit up there I would swear were photos.

bObA 8K.jpg

• 1Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
They have a huge booth at SDCC. The stuff there is amazing. They also hand out 10% off coupons there. You may be able to find a code online before you buy.

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seriously though does your dad sell his work? That is some badass craft he has there.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Hey Val, does your father consider opening up his hobby to custom requests from posters here?

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This is my new statue with the rest of the collection. The display is obviously made by my dad also. :)

View attachment 158387

Is it the same person that does all of these? Do they do commissions? I found a guy that did Tracer statues that were fucking insane, I really wanted one but can't really swing 300+ on a statue.

Here are the pics from that guy
EDIT: Nvm, looks like it was answered.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously though does your dad sell his work? That is some badass craft he has there.

Hey Val, does your father consider opening up his hobby to custom requests from posters here?

He mostly does stuff for friends and family. He has sold some stuff a few times but mostly around where he lives so he can deliver.

As I said he’s 79 and it’s a hobby so he doesn’t have a fix work schedule. Stuff can take one month or three depending on how busy he is.

I can always ask though.

• 2Solidarity