The "Shit I just bought" thread

Oldbased

> Than U
Last edited:

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a problem, and the wife wants a dirt bike for her. Trying to get her to dump grom, get dirt bike, ride my vulcan instead of selling.

IMG_20171230_150330.jpg

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Why yes it is!

I haven’t gotten any Overwatch collectibles yet, it’s tempting though since I love the game and characters. I play too many heroes though, would be hard pressed to just get one. :)

Only thing I have from Blizzard was the Frostmourne replica they did during Wrath of the Lich King.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Seriously, you're this guy, right? There can't be two massive black dudes who are into this kind of stuff, can there?

Black dudes actually dig Asian culture. Into the anime and martial arts. Shaw Brothers from back in the day...

Most of my boys like the older anime like Lotus Wars and Ninja Scrolls. Couple were into the McFarlane toys.

I am the extreme though. None of my boys can even remotely see why I would spend 2k to play PC games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Black dudes actually dig Asian culture. Into the anime and martial arts. Shaw Brothers from back in the day...

Most of my boys like the older anime like Lotus Wars and Ninja Scrolls. Couple were into the McFarlane toys.

I am the extreme though. None of my boys can even remotely see why I would spend 2k to play PC games.

Cause they're fucking heathens.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's the same with any hobby really. When I tell people I have a $3000 guitar and a $4000 guitar they're like wtf is wrong with you, you aren't even a pro.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I he only asian thing I have that the neighbors can see is two kirbies hanging in the garage in leiu of tennis balls.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Clearly you need a shrine, a koi pond, some dragon and Buddah statues, a gong, and a doorbell that plays the oriental riff.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Clearly you need a shrine, a koi pond, some dragon and Buddah statues, a gong, and a doorbell that plays the oriental riff.
Oh I do have a manekineko
220px-Maneki-neko-ja.jpg

It over looks my sun room this, my front windows don't have a window sill for it to sit on

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Got a G 9300 (Mudman) G-Shock watch. The solar powered battery should last a very long time and the textured rubber button covers feel ultra durable. However, I did replace the strap with a 3 ring combat nylon 24mm NATO strap. I needed a PH X00 X40 screwdriver to replace the adapters to fit the strap. The NATO fits better and is more comfortable than the stock strap.

VqTsrFu.jpg

9rgmKbz.jpg

TlbcRGA.jpg

vfwYzSt.jpg

VE8lKae.jpg

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Saitek X52 pro for my Elite Dangerous needs while it was on sale for 89€. Had a Thrustmaster Hotas.X before and holy shit this new thing fits all the keybinds and looks and feels so much more awesome...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This mouse is on sale. 17 bucks. This will be the best 17 dollars you ever spend for gaming. Christ, I spent 17 bucks on donuts and coffee this morning!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E04JLFQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also I bought a new toy.

51h8sZtEILL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0CRVCP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Friends, Romans, you ugly pricks, lend me your ears.

My search for the holy grail of mice may be over! And it only costs 24 bucks!

I present the dun dun duuuuuun!

EUASOO Mouse Mice Z-7900!! Clearly named by mutha fuckers that don't speak English.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E04JLFQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lets run thru all the shit that matters.

• 3K+ DPI? Check!
  • At least 3 REACHABLE thumb buttons? Check!
  • Index finger button near left click? Check!
  • At least 5 profiles? Barely. But check!
  • Omicron switches on all the buttons? Check!
  • Weight adjustment? Check!
  • Easy to use software with easy macro capability? Check Check!! That's two checks!
  • Non slip gun metal grip, so you can grab that mutha fucker like Thor's hammer? Check!
  • 1K polling? Check!
  • Glides smooth as a baby ass over my mouse pad? Check!
  • Pretty lights to get the panties dropped when bitches see my new mouse? Check!
  • Didn't need to put lambs blood over my door to purchase? Check!
So as you can see...It pretty much fits the bill for everything I need. My ONLY gripe is that it isn't an RGB mouse. 5 colors for the 5 profiles. And the profile light stays blue no matter what. I will let THAT slide though.

The biggest thing is the grip. You can grip this fucka like bitches do my dick at the club. And just like my dick, it's begging to be gripped! No, really, it absolutely has the best texture of any mouse I have purchased. This should be the defacto paint jobs on all mice.

The 5 thumb buttons, three are EASILY reached. 1 is useless and one you need to adjust a bit, but reachable.

Software is easy as fuck to use. It has everything you want, and is user friendly.

I would have easily paid 75 bucks for this mouse. So I just bought two more. Just in case this company goes outta business.

Picture attached. As you can see even Reinhardt is admiring this beauty.

View attachment 153503

I will honestly give this a 9/10.

More importantly it's...

View attachment 153504

• 1Like