The "Shit I just bought" thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I feel like I'm the king of retards for buying two collapsible stainless steel straws and a shamwow cloth from china.

But still, being a retard doesn't feel that bad if you're their king.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So I bought this a while ago
(7 Color Transformations) 50% OFF DISCOUNT,FREE SHIPPING-STAR WARS LIGHTSABER

and yesterday a package from china arrived, inside was this:
IMG_20180626_224504.jpg

Maximum rustle achieved. This is a $3 toy, not a collectible of any sort, authentic my ass. Going through PayPal to dispute it. Holy fuck I really am the king of retards to have fallen for that shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I bought this a while ago
(7 Color Transformations) 50% OFF DISCOUNT,FREE SHIPPING-STAR WARS LIGHTSABER

and yesterday a package from china arrived, inside was this:
View attachment 168983

Maximum rustle achieved. This is a $3 toy, not a collectible of any sort, authentic my ass. Going through PayPal to dispute it. Holy fuck I really am the king of retards to have fallen for that shit.
what kind of gay ass website did you find? colorful hairs?

looks like a collection of chinese shit to peddle to doofs

you done doof once, don't doof again.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Facebook ad and I wanted a lightsaber :-/
yea, you just got con'd by a shopify dropshipper file a complaint w/ paypal, don't bother w/ returning this shit, just ask for a full refund, and if you were smart you'd use a credit card through paypal (to get credit protection) instead of letting paypal draw from your bank account.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah did contact the seller via Paypal, they offered for me to return it. Shipping to China is 20$. Fuck all that noise, I told him what he's doing is fraud and I'm involving Paypal, which I just now did. Demanding a full refund via Paypal and not sending this $3 PoS back to chinaland. Fuck that. Holy shit I still can't believe how stupid I am. I'd love to say I was drunk and/or high but I was neither. Holy fuckballs.

• 1Worf

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah did contact the seller via Paypal, they offered for me to return it. Shipping to China is 20$. Fuck all that noise, I told him what he's doing is fraud and I'm involving Paypal, which I just now did. Demanding a full refund via Paypal and not sending this $3 PoS back to chinaland. Fuck that. Holy shit I still can't believe how stupid I am. I'd love to say I was drunk and/or high but I was neither. Holy fuckballs.
Hooray. I involved PayPal and whatdoyouknow the next thing they do, they tell me to send it back.

FUCK NO!

So I did what any sane person would do and called them, asking to upload pictures so they can see the fraud themselves.

Instead the lady on the phone tells me that she'll just let us both have the money as an exception and to keep in mind that buying things from china may result in shipping charges when sending stuff back.

Lesson learned I guess. Fucking fuckers.

So where would I get a quality lightsaber replica now?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hooray. I involved PayPal and whatdoyouknow the next thing they do, they tell me to send it back.

FUCK NO!

So I did what any sane person would do and called them, asking to upload pictures so they can see the fraud themselves.

Instead the lady on the phone tells me that she'll just let us both have the money as an exception and to keep in mind that buying things from china may result in shipping charges when sending stuff back.

Lesson learned I guess. Fucking fuckers.

So where would I get a quality lightsaber replica now?
at least from amazon you get 200% customer protection
Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber

you can literally return anything.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I bought a bunch of sprinkler shit and returned a bunch of sprinkler shit i love amazon.

Also i learned that if you can't return an item (b/c it was third party and they say items are not returnable), just send amazon an email and they'll just refund you.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Can anyone give me a rundown on sunglasses brands that aren't overpriced chink made trash coasting on the reputation of now dead brand name? I can't believe some this cheap plastic shit I see selling for $150+ that don't even have polarized lenses.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My favorite brand for aviators is Revo, they are built solid/heavy duty and better than even Ray bans.

• 1Like