Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
www.ravenarmoury.co.uk

That does look fancier than the FIF swords but 5 years is still a long time to be slaying your enemies with substandard equipment.![]()
Stormbringer - Raven Armoury
This is the rune blade carried by Elric of Melniboné in the novels of Michael Moorcock.www.ravenarmoury.co.uk
Which ones are these?Just got this headphone, made with real Teak wood. You can get cups of different woods that will change the sound slightly. This is the stock photo but it looks identical, besides wood grain differences. View attachment 642353
E-Mu Teak.Which ones are these?
Hell yeah. Gonna rock it on my new Aune A17. Looks like a fucking tie fighter. Best amp ever.Look pretty ballin, might have to break out mine this weekend. Been saving tracks for awhile now, time to re-vist.
Hell yeah. Gonna rock it on my new Aune A17. Looks like a fucking tie fighter. Best amp ever.
That is a good looking hat.
Wife gave me the okay a month ago to get one. It helps me Hifiman HE6SE V2, but I really don't need it for anything else. Still pretty awesome though.Welp, damn. I'm over here with my pleb starter amp.
That may or may not be my BIL. I don't remember what eps he was on.Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
Wife gave me the okay a month ago to get one. It helps me Hifiman HE6SE V2, but I really don't need it for anything else. Still pretty awesome though.
Honestly, now that I have several amps I can say it makes no difference in sound. Unless you have something retarded like my HE6SE, or a Tungsten, I'd just get a JDS Labs Element 4 and be done with it. I still use it as my main go to amp even with the much more expensive A17 right there.I really want to venture into some amps around that range but I just can't. My Schiit Gunnr is rocking hard still and powers my Fosi i5s, Senn HD58x just fine.....for now.