The "Shit I just bought" thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,737
66,463
Just got this headphone, made with real Teak wood. You can get cups of different woods that will change the sound slightly. This is the stock photo but it looks identical, besides wood grain differences.
1000010996.png
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Doin' Too Much
<Gold Donor>
10,892
13,867
Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
 
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,737
66,463
Look pretty ballin, might have to break out mine this weekend. Been saving tracks for awhile now, time to re-vist.
Hell yeah. Gonna rock it on my new Aune A17. Looks like a fucking tie fighter. Best amp ever.
 

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,737
66,463
Welp, damn. I'm over here with my pleb starter amp.
Wife gave me the okay a month ago to get one. It helps me Hifiman HE6SE V2, but I really don't need it for anything else. Still pretty awesome though.
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,669
64,513
Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
That may or may not be my BIL. I don't remember what eps he was on.
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,521
14,122
Wife gave me the okay a month ago to get one. It helps me Hifiman HE6SE V2, but I really don't need it for anything else. Still pretty awesome though.

I really want to venture into some amps around that range but I just can't. My Schiit Gunnr is rocking hard still and powers my Fosi i5s, Senn HD58x just fine.....for now.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,737
66,463
I really want to venture into some amps around that range but I just can't. My Schiit Gunnr is rocking hard still and powers my Fosi i5s, Senn HD58x just fine.....for now.
Honestly, now that I have several amps I can say it makes no difference in sound. Unless you have something retarded like my HE6SE, or a Tungsten, I'd just get a JDS Labs Element 4 and be done with it. I still use it as my main go to amp even with the much more expensive A17 right there.


How do you like the Fosi I5? It's on my maybe buy Pokemon list.