The "Shit I just bought" thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,745
66,475
Just got this headphone, made with real Teak wood. You can get cups of different woods that will change the sound slightly. This is the stock photo but it looks identical, besides wood grain differences.
1000010996.png
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Doin' Too Much
<Gold Donor>
10,893
13,869
Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
 
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,711
64,572
Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
That may or may not be my BIL. I don't remember what eps he was on.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,535
14,136
Wife gave me the okay a month ago to get one. It helps me Hifiman HE6SE V2, but I really don't need it for anything else. Still pretty awesome though.

I really want to venture into some amps around that range but I just can't. My Schiit Gunnr is rocking hard still and powers my Fosi i5s, Senn HD58x just fine.....for now.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,745
66,475
I really want to venture into some amps around that range but I just can't. My Schiit Gunnr is rocking hard still and powers my Fosi i5s, Senn HD58x just fine.....for now.
Honestly, now that I have several amps I can say it makes no difference in sound. Unless you have something retarded like my HE6SE, or a Tungsten, I'd just get a JDS Labs Element 4 and be done with it. I still use it as my main go to amp even with the much more expensive A17 right there.


How do you like the Fosi I5? It's on my maybe buy Pokemon list.
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,535
14,136
Honestly, now that I have several amps I can say it makes no difference in sound. Unless you have something retarded like my HE6SE, or a Tungsten, I'd just get a JDS Labs Element 4 and be done with it. I still use it as my main go to amp even with the much more expensive A17 right there.


How do you like the Fosi I5? It's on my maybe buy Pokemon list.

I think they are great with classic rock and more natural instruments. I love to just zone out with them on. They are massive though, not a complaint just how it feels to have them on your head.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,745
66,475
I think they are great with classic rock and more natural instruments. I love to just zone out with them on. They are massive though, not a complaint just how it feels to have them on your head.
Got to listen to the Teak's tonight. Great headphones for Kpop. More bass than I was expecting, they sound great. Also very comfortable. I'm really happy with my purchase.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,415
184,519
My wife is super into Stray Kids and so I'm slowly being converted.
lisa does reawaker w/ felix from solo leveling if you remember, when i saw her in concert they just played his vocals, my wife was hoping he'd be a special guest


also, felix is bald, blown up in korea world since they've spam deleted this
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,745
66,475
lisa does reawaker w/ felix from solo leveling if you remember, when i saw her in concert they just played his vocals, my wife was hoping he'd be a special guest


also, felix is bald, blown up in korea world since they've spam deleted this

I do find it amusing that two of the Strat Kids are Aussies. Felix of course being one of them.