The Strain

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sure Ms. Crazy Latino Alzheimer's Cat Lady, I'd be more than happy to wander out into the Vampire Apocalypse to get you some smokes. The stupid things people do in this show have no limits.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It only gets worse. I read the first book and was like "meh". Then I got halfway through the second and just couldn't care anymore. The writing is awful but the narrative is the real problem.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That kid was dumb, all he had to do was tell her he would go get some smokes, then hide in another room for awhile, and when the old lady asked where her smokes were, just say he already got them awhile ago and she must have misplaced them.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just love how not a single one of the adults question the fact that itmightnot be the greatest idea to leave a 7-year old and a woman with dementia alone in a house full of countless deadly weapons. "Sorry, gotta kill the Master! If Nora's mom doesn't mistake you for a rapist and stabs you or if you don't accidentally shoot yourself while playing with guns, I'll see you when I get back!"

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I just love how not a single one of the adults question the fact that itmightnot be the greatest idea to leave a 7-year old and a woman with dementia alone in a house full of countless deadly weapons. "Sorry, gotta kill the Master! If Nora's mom doesn't mistake you for a rapist and stabs you or if you don't accidentally shoot yourself while playing with guns, I'll see you when I get back!"
Well.. Eph did, but that dumb bitch Nora wouldn't stay behind.

Devlin

Golden Squire
It really is sad to know that this badly written clich? garbage comes from the same pen as Pan's Labyrinth, one of the greatest movies of all time.

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why haven't we seen Vampire assassins yet and why is the Master a $100 costumed man from the muppets.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Praise The Master, Nora's stupid fucking Mom is gone. And was that a deviation from the book or was The Master just fucking with Eldritch by giving him the blood and not the worm? The dude seemed pretty spry...

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I quit after the second episode. I am curious what happened to Samwise though.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dead in episode 4? The she is awful and not worth the parts that are decent with Hit squad or Ratcop

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
After watching Episode 11, I am hoping for an Epic episode 13 which will inject some new life into the series.

This would involve pretty much killing everyone, except the Latino guy with the awesome body, the Rat Catcher and maybe the kid.

They really need a new main character to anchor some of the others.

nu_11

This show is not very good, yet I still watch it cause what the hell.

I would not miss it if it were cancelled.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This show is not very good, yet I still watch it cause what the hell.

I would not miss it if it were cancelled.
It's been renewed and, quite frankly, I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Haha, anyone else notice the death metal Vombie is still wearing his wig?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Show hit a whole new level of retardation during the Master kill scene.
^This!
Seriously wtf, you've been hunting him your whole life and you decide to pretty much never swing your sword.. even while he is down?
I rolled my eyes a few times during that whole "fight" scene of horror movie cliche's