The Venture Bros.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They've given us snippets of the boys growing up after their clone army was destroyed. Hank has made friends and has really started to look like he will become some sort of OSI agent or bodyguard like his hero Brock. Dean burned his bed, started down the path of an angsty teen, but has also showed his scientist chops a few times making it likely that he will become a scientist to at least rival (ha) his father.

Cynosis

Trakanon Raider
I like that Dean is coming to grips with reality and just how screwed up his life really is while Hank seems to embrace the life of adventure. Dean is so like Rusty while Hank is more like Grandpa Jonas minus the super science.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if Brock's decreased role has something to do with the actor's (Patrick Warburton) availability? He seems really busy the last few years.

The first episode of the season was ok, but I'm glad they're getting back to some of the adventure-type stories. New and exotic locales, interesting characters, etc.
It does. Michael Sinterniklaas (Dean) confirmed that we're Brock light this season due to his schedule.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It does. Michael Sinterniklaas (Dean) confirmed that we're Brock light this season due to his schedule.
His main show got canceled, so here's to hoping next season we get some full on Brock action. Do like Mr. Warburton's voice a lot.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
I just hope we will see new episodes more frequently. It started in 2003 and we've only had like 60 episodes of this amazing show.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Some guy on The AV Club points out that "Where is my wife? I think the plane is going down."

Monarch's parents died in a plane crash. Which means that (for once), Monarch is not related to a Venture.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The internet suggests that the made-for-DVD movie they had planned would have aired between Season 5 and 6, which also explains why tonight wasn't very finale-riffic.

Instead of the DVD movie, we are getting 12 episodes for Season 6, with the first two being bigger in scope (though with this show, who knows how many, if any, plot threads will actually be tied up).

(Note: the above video may say the same, haven't watched it yet.)

Binkles_sl

shitlord
The latter half of the season has been a bit of a mess. I appreciate the subtle nuggets of backstory, but the episodes themselves have been rather bland.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Well, it's the old argument of consistency vs. peaks.

I don't think there were any outright bad entries this year; there were also no outstanding episodes. Bot Seeks Bot was good, but it was no Victor Echo November or Operation PROM.