The Walking Dead

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Furthermore, i assumed something was going to happen to Robb (didn't know what) after he broke his marriage pact with the Freys because that's GRRM; you betray someone, you get maimed or killed. So Glenn's death in the comics was more unexpected to me than the red wedding in the books.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the red wedding was a shock to people who didnt read the book, but this wasnt a shock because the cliffhanger months ago showed us that somebody was gonna die, the surprise was the double death.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Poor Glenn
Brianpeppers.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I would say the real shock was how sudden and un-telegraphed the second death was. Like there was some talking and preamble to Negan doing the first one, then while he's going on about that death it was the 'well lets keep going" and bam round 2 started immediately. That was the only surprise and shock to me knowing what had happened in the comics, just the suddenness of it.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I thought that episode was pointless, and boring as fuck. They should've stuck it where it belonged: as the finale of last season. The whole trip out in the RV to retrieve the hatchet was stupid. I mean, at any time Rick could've picked up the hatchet and put it in the back of Negan's head while he was driving. Having to watch him cry for an hour and then think he was going to have to cut off his son's arm was just over the top. I was never a big fan of the show to begin with, but I'm assuming the rest of this season will just drag on, as they try to find a way to deal with Negan, but it will never get resolved. At least with Ramsay Bolton he was a very interesting sociopath. Negan is more in the ilk of King Joffrey, whom you really want to get what's coming to him, but you know it's not happening for at least 3 or more years...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I thought that episode was pointless, and boring as fuck. They should've stuck it where it belonged: as the finale of last season. The whole trip out in the RV to retrieve the hatchet was stupid. I mean, at any time Rick could've picked up the hatchet and put it in the back of Negan's head while he was driving. Having to watch him cry for an hour and then think he was going to have to cut off his son's arm was just over the top. I was never a big fan of the show to begin with, but I'm assuming the rest of this season will just drag on, as they try to find a way to deal with Negan, but it will never get resolved. At least with Ramsay Bolton he was a very interesting sociopath. Negan is more in the ilk of King Joffrey, whom you really want to get what's coming to him, but you know it's not happening for at least 3 or more years...

I'm not surprised based on your posting history. Rick tried to pick up the hatchet. Negan could use that rear view mirror( in all vehicles) to watch Rick. He obviously planned this if you watched last season finale. The RV trip was a training trip. You can go ahead and move on. The series is going back to its roots which is a welcome change.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah this episode was a serious redirect back into the TWD comic story line. It is going to change the tone of the show. This is the first time that Rick and company have really been slapped down hard by anyone so far. Usually they are the bad asses and now Negan has totally pegged the entire group.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty happy with this episode. I thought it was going to cop out with just Abraham but they didn't, much to my surprise. I actually bought the breaking down of Rick. I think they would have gone with the hand chop except for the hassle of dealing with shooting that throughout the series (plus, on a character level I can see Negan making that choice to make Rick understand that Negan has some level of control as long as you obey him).

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'm not surprised based on your posting history. Rick tried to pick up the hatchet. Negan could use that rear view mirror( in all vehicles) to watch Rick. He obviously planned this if you watched last season finale. The RV trip was a training trip. You can go ahead and move on. The series is going back to its roots which is a welcome change.

I'm not surprised that you're stalking me in a thread once again, which is common for you. And if you actually watched the episode, you would know that when he dares Rick to take the hatchet and kill him, he isn't driving yet, you fucking idiot. I'm talking about either the drive out or the drive back, you know, when Negan has two fucking hands on the wheel and is actually driving the vehicle, would give anyone with an IQ over 10 and two working legs plenty of time to pick up a hatchet and kill a guy before he has time to take both hands off the wheel, hit the brakes, pick up a machine gun, aim it, and shoot someone who is only three feet away.

Now, like always, go fuck yourself.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm not surprised that you're stalking me in a thread once again, which is common for you. And if you actually watched the episode, you would know that when he dares Rick to take the hatchet and kill him, he isn't driving yet, you fucking idiot. I'm talking about either the drive out or the drive back, you know, when Negan has two fucking hands on the wheel and is actually driving the vehicle, would give anyone with an IQ over 10 and two working legs plenty of time to pick up a hatchet and kill a guy before he has time to take both hands off the wheel, hit the brakes, pick up a machine gun, aim it, and shoot someone who is only three feet away.

Now, like always, go fuck yourself.

Your expertise in this post-apocalyptic world is very similar to your expertise in MMOs... dated and always wrong. I doubt your expertise on IQs over 10 is any different. Is there anything you don't talk out of your ass over? I would gladly go fuck myself if you just stayed in the EQ threads where the whiney garbling of your shitty logic is contained in the ancient death throes of a game long past dead.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fucking lol @ driving with two hands on the wheel. Yup, got two hands on the wheel can't fucking defend myself now.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Fucking lol @ driving with two hands on the wheel. Yup, got two hands on the wheel can't fucking defend myself now.

No one anywhere can take their hands off of a steering wheel, pick up a semi automatic rifle, turn around to face someone who is behind them, aim it, and fire it before someone who is three feet away from them would be able to close that distance. If any of you fucking nerds ever actually fired a rifle you'd know that.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Was a really good episode but if they really wanted to flip everybody's shit they should have killed a pregnant Maggie, I think the internet would have exploded.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No one anywhere can take their hands off of a steering wheel, pick up a semi automatic rifle, turn around to face someone who is behind them, aim it, and fire it before someone who is three feet away from them would be able to close that distance. If any of you fucking nerds ever actually fired a rifle you'd know that.
jesus christ, are you even old enough to drive?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
jesus christ, are you even old enough to drive?

He's practicing right now. He's old enough to drive but doesn't quite have the gray stuff to pull off passing the test. So, he sits in the basement reliving the impossibilities of taking a hand off the steering wheel while driving a camper. You have to take both hands offf...and um, turn around like this...and, um, no wait, wait, you have to pick up the rifle first like this...

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Caught the episode sitting around after a party. I've no context cos I stopped watching after season 2. Negan is awesome, don't know who the fuck that ginger dickhead flattop was, but poor Glenn.

I want to watch the rest of the show now. What the fuck happened to Carl's eye? Who was that Obama-daughter? Why is Maggie so hot? So many questions.