The Walking Dead

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, some decent action but slow as fuck. Maybe I still remember GoT or expected more but it seemed like at least a quarter of the time was spent on old Rick and another 'rousing fight speech'. Those have gotten so stale and overused since Braveheart. I don't think this show has legs for another 5-6 seasons or whatever.

Oldbased

> Than U
it was good, their premieres usually are. basically a bunch of neegan redshirts died, rick gave an Independence Day movie speech while imagining himself with a longer beard. rick's gang shot up neegan's home base and gabriel got left behind wearing his shitting pants. good action though.
Ya I watched this one live and even Talking Dead in progress. Rosita's mother tits are 9.7/10. Just not planning on making the show a priority this season at this time. I think the actors on TWD and even Fear now that they killed off some people are fine. Just the writing could be so much better given the endless possibilities the show has in a world that is in total destruction. Instead we get the same shit that has been written in the other 300 zombie movies/shows, most of which that were on sandal budgets.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a pretty damn good episode. I like that they're foreshadowing the aftermath of Rick being happy with Michonne and the daughter growing up. I didn't see Carl yet, so he might die during this battle, or maybe he just wasn't in that part of the prologue. But then again, maybe this is just a dream instead of things that will actually take place? Still, very good episode. Stupid priest is stupid.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I took all of that to be more of a day dream, or the hope that Rick is clinging onto as he leads this war. With that said, yeah I liked the episode too. Instead of blowing most of their wad in 1 episode, leaving 7 to be just filler, they at least have left themselves some room for some actual meaningful episodes moving forward. However, this show runner is ass, so not holding my breath.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Episode was ok I guess. I took the Rick/Michonne future scenes to be a dream and the 'red eyes' scenes to be the actual future. So basically Rick is going to get himself in some shit this season.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That was a pretty damn good episode. I like that they're foreshadowing the aftermath of Rick being happy with Michonne and the daughter growing up. I didn't see Carl yet, so he might die during this battle, or maybe he just wasn't in that part of the prologue. But then again, maybe this is just a dream instead of things that will actually take place? Still, very good episode. Stupid priest is stupid.

I heard his voice in the back ground talking about the song selection.

Yeah good episode. Now it will be 6 episodes of crap and will be time to tune in again in episode 8.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man reading this thread tv michonne is vastly different from comic michonne
michonne only sucks dindu dick, every new dindu that has been introduced (and of course ends up dying), michonne has been with. I'm guessing rick and michonne is being shown cuz shes the only series cast regular alive, in the comics rick is all 7th heaven with andrea and that little shit(now grown) carl even calls her mom.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So, uh, they didn't just shoot Negan right there because of some elaborate plan to make his own people turn on him, right?

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm guessing this show is now officially dead considering no new posts after last night's episode. Didn't miss much, just more shootouts and redshirts dying.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well I say we get one more action filled episode and then we dive into emo mode til the finale

Oldbased

> Than U
I ran it twice in the night. Every time I glanced up at the TV it was watching automatic fire being stopped by plastic car panels, tin roofing and 1/16inch sheet metal. I'm not even sure there was any real dialogue outside the braid king making wacky speeches.
It seemed the whole episode was action, but shitty unrealistic action that was very forgettable.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Man this last episode was real lolworthy. This show has officially jumped every shark humanly possible. This last episode was imo the worst of the series.. fucking facepalm every 5 minutes.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
To me it was like they formed a check list of what they thought people didn't like. Oh they want Action! So Let's give them ACTION and DOUBLE IT. But... in their own unique way that only Gimple is capable of, they managed to completely fuck it up. I mean. My God, how do you make a shoot out fucking boring as shit? I have no fucking idea, but they did. And the plan overall was pretty clever. The people they shoot become zombies and kill off the rest... yet again... they somehow fucked that up and made it lame. The people want Bad Ass Morgan so let's give them BAD ASS Morgan and TRIPLE THAT to the point that "Clear" Morgan looks even tempered and sane. They kind of did the same on trying to 180 Carol as well, but King Ezekiel is so stupid with this quips and quotes that it doesn't matter, because his retardation hogs the screen.

And lol at having to suffer through yet ANOTHER "OMG THIS IS NOT US, WE DON'T KILL!" only to be grabbed by said prisoner and attacked and/or killed. And WTF at the return of a background character that was just window dressing during the first season? And he was going to Alabama, and somehow made his way to DC as well? Yeah ok. But I'm stupid and will keep watching because I've already put in 101 hours into this show, but I'm to the point of hate watching now, so I don't see lasting much longer than this season. (or at least when the all out war ends and Negan is defeated).

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This episode was fucking garbage what the fuck

They had infinite ammo
The people getting shot looked fucking stupid and over dramatic
It was very boring action - I'm sorry but people just shooting at each other and nothing going on is worse than people talking for an entire episode.

This show fucking sucks

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To me it was like they formed a check list of what they thought people didn't like. Oh they want Action! So Let's give them ACTION and DOUBLE IT. But... in their own unique way that only Gimple is capable of, they managed to completely fuck it up. I mean. My God, how do you make a shoot out fucking boring as shit? I have no fucking idea, but they did. And the plan overall was pretty clever. The people they shoot become zombies and kill off the rest... yet again... they somehow fucked that up and made it lame. The people want Bad Ass Morgan so let's give them BAD ASS Morgan and TRIPLE THAT to the point that "Clear" Morgan looks even tempered and sane. They kind of did the same on trying to 180 Carol as well, but King Ezekiel is so stupid with this quips and quotes that it doesn't matter, because his retardation hogs the screen.

And lol at having to suffer through yet ANOTHER "OMG THIS IS NOT US, WE DON'T KILL!" only to be grabbed by said prisoner and attacked and/or killed. And WTF at the return of a background character that was just window dressing during the first season? And he was going to Alabama, and somehow made his way to DC as well? Yeah ok. But I'm stupid and will keep watching because I've already put in 101 hours into this show, but I'm to the point of hate watching now, so I don't see lasting much longer than this season. (or at least when the all out war ends and Negan is defeated).
the best part about morgan was when he did his shoot walk where every shot killed somebody off screen and they all made the same "ugh!" sound effect.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
FPS Morgan

More bullets than Fallujah

Old friends returning

Rick emotionally breaking down

Is this season 4 all over?

Ome

Molten Core Raider
If you watch the opening 5 minutes or so when they first drive up in their cars and start shooting you can see the front two guys basically lay down on the ground slowly like they are taking a nap from being shot. I missed it the first time but my kids started rolling and sure enough upon watching it again you could see the actors hard at work.