The Walking Dead

Goatface

hopefully shows will stop killing off popular characters just for shock value now. even though i really didn't care about him, killing Carl was one of the worse decisions in tv show history.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

It feels like they killed Carl off because their in-show time wasn’t matching with real time and they didn’t want to explain why a “kid” was suddenly an adult lol. They would run into the same issue with Judith.

Oldbased

> Than U
Finally got to see season 10 finale.
Only chuckle line was after Negan was getting his ass beat and Daryl comes in with a double knife to the face and Negan says Holy shit, do you know who that asshole was? Daryl replies yah, nobody. ( leaving out context and who due to spoilers )
Also saw pilot of new series tonight Walking Dead Beyond.

Oh wells, considering there isn't shit on TV due to bat flus and probably won't be for much of a year, I suppose it is all better than nothing.

Goatface

1602010636882.png

lot of people saying the fans are watching it on amc plus, but just sad now

the World Beyond starting off weak
1602010841774.png

just slightly better than Fear's last season
1602010877123.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I used to like the show. Now it just feels like I'm watching it out of some twisted sense of obligation.

Fear The Walking Dead? Hell, by the end of like episode two, they were all doing headshots. Guess it must be that west coast air, or something. Or all Californians walk around with guns on their hips taking pop shots at anything that moves. (/sarcasm off)

I dunno. I stopped watching the spinoffs after about episode four of Fear The Walking Dead. Just, too meh.

Oldbased

> Than U
Oddly enough, FtWD was better the past few seasons than TWD but not by much and only because they killed off most of the original cast.
Beyond was pretty bad but pilots often are, especially jumping back and forth to stage you 10 years later
As for AMC+. It is how I watched both, but only due to a free trial. I dumped Philo months back because we were not watching any cable type channels and I see no reason to renew it still so I'll get a 2nd episode of Beyond and a opener of Fear and catch up when I am super bored sometime in 2021.

Goatface

it is amazing that 99% of the world population died and still 40% are gay (totally made up numbers, but seem about right)

if anyone cares, main show returns 2-28 for last 6 of season 10. that last episode broke all their record lows. .87 in the demo and 2.7 mil viewers. but they do have their early access program. Fear returns in the spring and world beyond later this year. supposedly they have 2 - 3 spin off series in the works and ricks movie(s) might come out in 2022.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Holy shit, I didnt even know this show was still going.
I stopped watching...I think it was the season with Terminus.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy shit, I didnt even know this show was still going.
I stopped watching...I think it was the season with Terminus.
i think most people noped out when neegan wiped out most of the fan favortes like Rick, mega ginger, Glen and Coral.