The Walking Dead

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
S what, governor comes back next season? Maybe he puts together a new group and comes back as the guy who beats someone to death with a bat in the comics I forget his name.

Lame.

Season finales aren't suppose to have the only good part be the open.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey guys you need to leave that open town with electricity, fresh water, proper homes and fresh food to come live in our powerless, foodless prison, lots of zombies and tonights special is ratburger and each of you get to sleep in your own cell!

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Did anyone actually die during the prison assault besides the guy Carl shot? I for the life of me don't remember anyone actually dying.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone actually die during the prison assault besides the guy Carl shot? I for the life of me don't remember anyone actually dying.
Dude, no one can hit the broad side of a barn. Unless its a zombie, then 100% headshot rate.

This show is beyond terrible.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys you need to leave that open town with electricity, fresh water, proper homes and fresh food to come live in our powerless, foodless prison, lots of zombies and tonights special is ratburger and each of you get to sleep in your own cell!
Yeah its a head scratcher at first but you have to figure the Gov is coming back to Woodbury at some point. The extra bodies could help get the prison rolling better too. Just another one o0f those "yeah its dumb, but not the dumbest thing in the episode" moments.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
10+ people armed to the teeth turn and run from 1 guy without firing a single round back? This show is gayer than 2 guys fucking 3 guys. That ending makes it real easy for me not to watch next season.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yay. I didn't watch this show, but was about to download all 3 seasons once this one was complete.

Seriously. Can always count on Fo..erm...RR to tell me when something genuinely sucks.

Just didn't want another "Lost" on my hands.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
See you all in the fall!
wink.png

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i'm still in, this is my sunday night mindless drama and I liked this episode, and I read the comic all the way to number 102. its not perfect, but its fun. I'll see each and every one of you haters here next season, guaranteed.

Seventh

Golden Squire
Can someone briefly sum up how this season ended in the comics? I have to assume it was better than what I just watched.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I've only been catching up on this half season when reviews say to, but what in the world was that?

It was like everyone involved said "Man, the prison arc is the best stuff from the comic, we can't be done with it already" and then decided to take the most inelegant path possible to "Still the Governor vs. the Prison Next Year!"

Oldbased

> Than U
Can someone briefly sum up how this season ended in the comics? I have to assume it was better than what I just watched.
Would be impossible to do pretty much as it seems it didn't end at all on TV. It's like we are missing a whole episode. Woodbury now at least is empty short of possibly 3 people including the mad gov if they even went back to it.
To match the comic the Gov still needs to die and surely they are not going to drag out another whole season to do it. It all seems like a major fuckup in writing to me.