The Walking Dead

Oldbased

> Than U
I mean I guess time wise it meets up, but FTWD was in LA then Mexico.. and they somehow truck it all the way to DC and skip the months of events in between? I really wish that show had likable characters, because it sounds like the story isn't bad since they don't feel obligated to follow any source material faithfully.
It becomes even more fucked up than that after "All out war" we are currently in now.
After this "war" with Negan TWD skips ahead 2 years in the comics, literally it says 2 years have passed with little detail of those 2 years. This means in 2018 crossover unless the war is extended into next year that not only months have been skipped, but complete years. It would he a hell of a time to completely kill off the rest of the fear cast or all but 1-2 and start anew though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh i doubt they pull something that drastic on the show unless they finish certain arcs they have been developing for years.
btw this episode is very boring.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ezekiel looks off at the compound as the music gets tense and shouts "Scatter now!" What did he see? I've looked back at that a few times and didn't see a single person appear.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ezekiel looks off at the compound as the music gets tense and shouts "Scatter now!" What did he see? I've looked back at that a few times and didn't see a single person appear.
Are you talking about the very very end where people were being ripped apart by the 50 cals?

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like we just watched the same episode twice... And where the hell is Negan?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Are you talking about the very very end where people were being ripped apart by the 50 cals?
Yeah, the 50 cal killings. I watched it a few times, and right before they were shredded, there was NOTHING that could signal they were about to be fired upon. Just the side of a building and a fence... then he shouts "SCATTER!" and fire. But what made him shout scatter? Certainly not the ominous music.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I feel like we just watched the same episode twice... And where the hell is Negan?
feels like the editor this season is on some bad meth. this shit is so disjointed. we havent seen neegan for a few weeks, i guess he will be in next week's cuz this is where the guns were brought and is likely neegans last fortress. it better be because i no longer have the patience for a real life super mario bros. sorry, but neegan is in another castle. fuck you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
feels like the editor this season is on some bad meth. this shit is so disjointed. we havent seen neegan for a few weeks, i guess he will be in next week's cuz this is where the guns were brought and is likely neegans last fortress. it better be because i no longer have the patience for a real life super mario bros. sorry, but neegan is in another castle. fuck you.
They said they filmed 3 episodes at the same time and it's clearly.evident.

This shit sucks!!!!

At least there were zombies

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

Possibly. I think it's because they took the whole "Anti Filler" complaints to heart, and again, they don't know how to actually correct the gripes people have with this show because they are completely incapable of actual intelligent thought and design. So they are taking one or two episode's worth of action and literally pulling them out to fill 4 or 5. I think Negan will not show up until episode 6 or 7 with 8 being where the Savior POWs escape and slaughter HIlltop.

I don't know why you guys bother, this arc is the worst arc of them all.

Habit... straight up habit. It's just my and my wife's thing is GoT/Outlander/Walking Dead on Sunday nights, and it's hard to break.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Habit... straight up habit. It's just my and my wife's thing is GoT/Outlander/Walking Dead on Sunday nights, and it's hard to break.
same here, GoT and TWD are my sunday night shows, but to be honest if they ran King Of The Hill reruns at 9 instead of 8pm that would likely make me quit this show forever. my give a fuck meter for this show has reached low levels i didnt think were possible. we dont even have any babes anymore. come on, gimme some eye candy, goddamnit.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Michone, when she's even on, Rosita, and I still pop for Maggie. However, Maggie would be infinitely better if she talked with her real accent.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is it sad that when Gregory was at the gate and they showed Maggie all I could think about was her sweet ass she was showing off. Also she doesn't look pregnant.. at all.

I only watch this because my wife gets sad if I don't. She tells me she's tired of me complaining though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Michone, when she's even on, Rosita, and I still pop for Maggie. However, Maggie would be infinitely better if she talked with her real accent.
michone is nasty, she wasnt the " hot black girl" on this show, the HBG was killed off last season and yes rosita is hot, but she isnt wearing her hot clothes much anymore. and maggie is more butch and less feminine now. if thats what you consider eyecandy, good for you. i dont agree though.

• 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno I dig Michone. Maggie is the girl next door to me... or maybe I really do like traps. I don't know. And yeah didn't much care for Mike in TWD. In real life? She is smokin', but on the show her look didn't do much for me.

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The scene with Gregory returning to the gates and instead of getting shot in the face we get a conversation about him eating some girls pancakes was the last straw for us.

• 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The scene with Gregory returning to the gates and instead of getting shot in the face we get a conversation about him eating some girls pancakes was the last straw for us.
Yeah we laughed out loud at it. I'm sure it's not intended to be funny but it is and so out of place making it even funnier in an absurd kind of way.

Goatface

i still don't understand what happen at the standoff with the A team
there was like a dozen saviors there at the start, about 30 got shot/ate
then 20 ran off?

looks like hilltop team got like 40 or so prisoners

wasn't there like less than 150 of them total?

i just hope someone out there is still counting kills and shit
end of season totals should be hilarious

Goatface

live ratings drop from last week
3.8 rating in adults 18-49 and 8.5 million viewers from 4.0 and 8.9 million.
still #1 show for 18-49

-
apparently counting the past seasons around 200 saviors have been killed so far.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I hate getting pot committed to shows.... thanks lost.

I wish I could quit this shit show.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users