The Walking Dead

Golt_sl

shitlord
Well, i was personally glad to see they started killing off the zombies piling up on the fences just by knifing them through the fence. I remember that was a big complaint people ragged on before in S3, was pretty cool they finally actually started doing that. I did scratch my head at the Vet Doc not looking at the pig before it up and died though.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the biggest deal I have with this show isn't so much all the nitpicks, (most of which are silly since the show isn't based on any sort of reality that exists now) but that there is no consistency in the writing. And it's not just from season to season, sometimes it's from episode to episode or even scene to scene. Example: we know that zombies are attracted to sound, the show has beat that drum from awhile now. But for some reason this is only true in certain circumstances. Like the zombies on the roof can hear the wine shelf crashing down inside the store but yet they are not attracted to Daryl banging on the glass and talking prior to going into the store or even the boom box that they said they hooked up to two car batteries.

The pig dying is another example, you can keep the same storyline of the pig dying but yet we're all supposed to forget that there is a Vet in the group andhe actually lived on a farmand not one scene of him actually looking or talking about the pig.

Cybsled

- the shelves in the store are all metal and sturdy (except for the _one_ the fell) it's made of wood... wtf
It was a shelf for wine. A retail establishment using a nice looking shelf or a shelf that conforms to our expectation of what setting wine should be found in (ie, wood) vs. some random metal shelf is perfectly believable.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone spoil me on what happened to the hot blond that was shacking up with the Guvnah last season.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that sucks, if they kill off Maggie my two reasons for watching the show are gone.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tumblr_mun4zciitu1shorl7o1_500.gif

1. Living Zombie Lady: When the show cut in and out of commercial, they had spiders (black widow?) and bug's devouring other bugs. Her talking of doing awful things and wondering about redemption. I could have swore that she was leading Rick into a trap and back to a cannibal camp. Even Herschel begging Rick to take his gun with him (stupid as fuck btw) was foreshadowing of impending danger. We have seen the crazy loner before on this show. We have seen people keep their zombie loved ones. This could have been the start of something new, but it turned out to be the same run-of-the-mill trick they have pulled off multiple times before. What did we learn or gain by Living Zombie Lady's sequence? Nothing.

2. Farmer's blonde daughter. Is it a trap? How old is she supposed to be in this show? Why she creepin on Daryl, when Daryl likes 48 year old grey-haired dikes?

3. The dead nerd bleeding out his eye balls is going Anikan Skywalker on some young-lings next episode. CAN'T WAIT.

4. What is the significant's of the gun Rick finds buried in the prison yard? Was that a call back from previous seasons? Was it the Governor's sidearm?

5. What the fuck are the doing to Cutty (Tyreese)? He is a total fuckin bitch on this show. He is supposed to be a bad ass and loved character in the comics? What a waste of an actor and character, to this point.

6. I thought D'Angelo Barksdale was a plant, by another group... till he went all recovering alcoholic. Now, he is just as boring as everyone else.

7. Glen and brunette farmer's daughter is getting tiresome. Every one of their scenes is wrapped up in, "I'm worried about you, don't go, I can't live without you". Just get it on with it already.

8. While the walkers falling through the ceiling was pretty dumb, it was also god damn hilarious. Worth the stupidity for the lols.

9. Carl was a much better character when he was a homicidal maniac, rather than a pig farming, story time peeper.

10. Sick nerd, the pig and the bleeding eye zombie where the re-occurring images of the episode. Doom is coming. Hopefully like half of them die next episode from bleeding ass cancer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the biggest deal I have with this show isn't so much all the nitpicks, (most of which are silly since the show isn't based on any sort of reality that exists now) but that there is no consistency in the writing. And it's not just from season to season, sometimes it's from episode to episode or even scene to scene. Example: we know that zombies are attracted to sound, the show has beat that drum from awhile now. But for some reason this is only true in certain circumstances. Like the zombies on the roof can hear the wine shelf crashing down inside the store but yet they are not attracted to Daryl banging on the glass and talking prior to going into the store or even the boom box that they said they hooked up to two car batteries.

The pig dying is another example, you can keep the same storyline of the pig dying but yet we're all supposed to forget that there is a Vet in the group andhe actually lived on a farmand not one scene of him actually looking or talking about the pig.
dont forget an entire town full of people leaving their nice soft beds and electricity powered homes to live in a dank dark dungeon because they were all too afraid of a one eyed crazyman

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
tumblr_mun4zciitu1shorl7o1_500.gif

1. Living Zombie Lady: When the show cut in and out of commercial, they had spiders (black widow?) and bug's devouring other bugs. Her talking of doing awful things and wondering about redemption. I could have swore that she was leading Rick into a trap and back to a cannibal camp. Even Herschel begging Rick to take his gun with him (stupid as fuck btw) was foreshadowing of impending danger. We have seen the crazy loner before on this show. We have seen people keep their zombie loved ones. This could have been the start of something new, but it turned out to be the same run-of-the-mill trick they have pulled off multiple times before. What did we learn or gain by Living Zombie Lady's sequence? Nothing.

2. Farmer's blonde daughter. Is it a trap? How old is she supposed to be in this show? Why she creepin on Daryl, when Daryl likes 48 year old grey-haired dikes?

3. The dead nerd bleeding out his eye balls is going Anikan Skywalker on some young-lings next episode. CAN'T WAIT.

4. What is the significant's of the gun Rick finds buried in the prison yard? Was that a call back from previous seasons? Was it the Governor's sidearm?

5. What the fuck are the doing to Cutty (Tyreese)? He is a total fuckin bitch on this show. He is supposed to be a bad ass and loved character in the comics? What a waste of an actor and character, to this point.

6. I thought D'Angelo Barksdale was a plant, by another group... till he went all recovering alcoholic. Now, he is just as boring as everyone else.

7. Glen and brunette farmer's daughter is getting tiresome. Every one of their scenes is wrapped up in, "I'm worried about you, don't go, I can't live without you". Just get it on with it already.

8. While the walkers falling through the ceiling was pretty dumb, it was also god damn hilarious. Worth the stupidity for the lols.

9. Carl was a much better character when he was a homicidal maniac, rather than a pig farming, story time peeper.

10. Sick nerd, the pig and the bleeding eye zombie where the re-occurring images of the episode. Doom is coming. Hopefully like half of them die next episode from bleeding ass cancer.
1) was continuation of Rick's struggle to keep his sanity. When walking she asks him surely, you did horrible things too, do you think there is coming back from that? and Rick says, I hope so. Then when she kills herself and he is asking the questions he asks why and she says its because there is no coming back from it. I'll take this over ghost Lori anyday.

4) I think the significance behind that was evidently Rick doesn't like to use guns anymore or doesn't want to have to use them. For anyone who may not remember, at the end of last season Carl shoots another young man, Herschell says in cold blood(but I believe Carl was justified).He feels responsible for Carl losing his childhood innocence. He said he didn't know if he'd have been able to come back if he didn't have Carl and little ass-kicker, he saw Carl going down that path and he wants to keep him as far away from it as possible.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

2. she didn't exist in the comics, i think she's a big mashup of a lot of character traits, she did have a boyfriend that was on the farm with them, he looked like high school senior farmboy, so i think by now she's she's at least high school senior age 16-18, she just looks really young. I think she's taking on the "motherly" role, prolly cuz she's the one caring for the baby, the way she treated daryl, wasn't "it's a trap" it seemed rather she was like in a mother tone "aww honey it's ok". I think it's cuz she's a kid when this happens and she's just dealing with it, ppl die, love them and leave em, while older ppl who are past the teen age when this happens still remember what it's like to be normal.

4. he wants to be a pacifist now? idk, they're really playing around with rick.

5. such a shame they making tyreese into such a horrible character, and he has to contend with ...

6. bob, we know in TWD tv series there can't be 2 black ppl on screen, one of em has to die soon, but i can say this, bob was supposed to be a white guy. (he's supposed to be the old white drunk in the governors place and practically useless until the govenor got pwn'd by michonne and he had to fix him up, no idea why he's black now and in the prison camp and willing to work)

7. these two are the only gateway the viewers see as a normal functioning couple, however how long can glenn go on condom runs!

9. tv carl will always be second fiddle to comic carl, tv carl will never ever have the growth that comic carl will have and he'll stay an insufferable character these are the 3 things tv carl needs to do from the comics in order to grow but will never have the opportunity cuz of censorship of course spoilers.
1. nearly get raped by 3 hicks which leads to what rick can do with a stump and knife and carl agreeing with it. 2. killing ben when no one could or wanted to, if you don't know ben cuz you didn't read the comics
ben was identical twins with billy, they travelled for like 50 issues together, ben became american psycho and killed a cat then killed billy thinking he'd come back, since that's what happens. The camp can't have a psycho 10 year old running around, and everyone contemplates killing him but they can't cuz he's 10, carl decides he has to be the one to do it, at this point ben and billy were his best friends too, but carl had to do it for the group
3. loose half his face, BUT notice his long long long hair? idk this might happen

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
1) was continuation of Rick's struggle to keep his sanity. When walking she asks him surely, you did horrible things too, do you think there is coming back from that? and Rick says, I hope so. Then when she kills herself and he is asking the questions he asks why and she says its because there is no coming back from it. I'll take this over ghost Lori anyday.

4) I think the significance behind that was evidently Rick doesn't like to use guns anymore or doesn't want to have to use them. For anyone who may not remember, at the end of last season Carl shoots another young man, Herschell says in cold blood(but I believe Carl was justified).He feels responsible for Carl losing his childhood innocence. He said he didn't know if he'd have been able to come back if he didn't have Carl and little ass-kicker, he saw Carl going down that path and he wants to keep him as far away from it as possible.
Yeah - The theme this season with Rick is going to be "Redemption". He "did what he had to do to keep the group alive". Killed Shane, Killed the prisoners, attacked Woodbury etc. He sees that he made Carl into that same type a man, and is trying to "come back". Just be a farmer. Work the crops, no killing, no violence. I give it 4 weeks before he is a madman killing machine again. I just hope he drops a "im getting too old for this shit".

Side Note: This should should be 49 minutes of Daryl riding a motorcycle and killing Zombies alone set to an Eddie Money song, and 11 minutes of him in a 3 way with Carol and Hershels Daughter while the poor mans Paul from Wonder Years watches and cheers on his hero. That would draw at least 20 million viewers. Just do that every week. Maybe advertise a Hyundai here and there. I should work in television.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Last season when Merle was creeping on her she said she was 16, so it's probably safe to assume that she's 17-18 this season. The actress is 28 and I personally think she's the most attractive actress that's been on the show so far

rrr_img_46631.jpg