The Walking Dead

Disp_sl

shitlord
Worst episode of the series. 4 fucking people in 1 episode get snuck up on and knocked down or eaten by ninja zombies even though there are dry leaves all over the ground? Give me a fucking break. I'm done with this shit, it's not even fun to laugh at any more.

Cybsled

Well, the episode did do a couple things:

1) It confirmed Maggie-clone is dead
2) It confirmed that little psycho girl is getting ready to graduate from animals...assuming she already didn't previously

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
I cant argue against the weakness of the ninja zombies and the fake gotcha moments, but I much prefer the last two episodes to the just sitting in the prison soap opera. At least with these episodes there is some character development and the story is moving forward. Its still no masterpiece but it feels more like a zombie show instead of As the World Turns.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus, F'ing, Christ. This was amateur hour, even by their lowly standards. Did some fan win a contest? Were they handed a camera and told to go to work? This has to be the sloppiest excuse for an episode in the history of one of the worst shows ever on TV.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even sure I care too much about Darryl anymore. About the only character I look forward to seeing is the crazy little girl. I felt certain that we were going to see some mutilated bunnies when they left camp, but I guess that was too much and they left it to our imagination. We all agree that she did something to them, right?

One thing I couldn't help but notice (and I never notice stuff like this) was that blonde farmer's daughter sure has flawless skin for the zombie apocalypse. She needs to be scantily clad at some point, I'm tired of her having so many clothes! (I told you I am running out of things to care about with this show.)

razzle_sl

shitlord
Yeah, this episode was awful. Apparently you can't hear a zombie approaching you in the forest until its about 2 feet from you.

Jesus, F'ing, Christ. This was amateur hour, even by their lowly standards. Did some fan win a contest? Were they handed a camera and told to go to work? This has to be the sloppiest excuse for an episode in the history of one of the worst shows ever on TV.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well this episode also revealed that Carol is actual a plant for the Zombie Nation. Her line "You should stay in the forest, there's more cover!" clearly shows she wants the ninja zombies to have every opportunity to eat our protagonists.

Wasn't this episode filled literally front to back with ninja zombies? The opening scene was with Daryl and the girl, and she almost gets et, and then the very final scene has the national guardlady getting tapped gently on the shoulder by a ninja (albeit quite well-mannered) zombie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the only highlight was the return of bulletproof glen. i liked how badass maggie has become, she has enough raw power to force 2 idiots to help her murder a full on zombie van.

weakest story is obviously rick/cark/michonne

second weakest is daryl/beth (i think this is b/c daryl is manufactured character and beth is never explored in the comics so the writers have nothing to go on, since you know the writers suck and just copy the best parts)

maggie with bob the drunk idiot and the black girl, maggie got sidelined with dummies.

tyreese/carol/ the murder twins/ and the fucking baby, this has to be so much lol soon! this has the best potential for a story.

glen, some white girl and the super trio. My god i thought i was gonna love the super trio(it was the 3 ppl at the end (from left to right it's, eugine, abraham, rosita) but when abraham talked, WTF... a fat redneck, blah.

Now i still have HIGH hopes for abraham, only cuz he's played by the same guy who was Bull in band of brothers. (the cigar guy)

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The bad writing continues it seems. I love that one guy gets his throat chewed out yet still is able to have a conversation after the fact with Carol/Tyresse. Carol casually just happens to show up when zombies are 3 feet from the kids and crazy girl is about to kill the baby is about as bad as it gets. Although I did dig the little entrance Glenn made when he was in riot gear like this some sort of superhero movie.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Was it revealed that the psycho little-blonde-girl was the one that killed and burned Karen (Tyreese's woman) and David? And Carol took the fall for her? I swear I remember something like that but can't remember which episode.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think that's the theory, but I don't think it's been revealed yet.

Cybsled

Given the fact she was willing to murder a baby, I don't think her stabbing the 2 folks in quarantine is that big a stretch.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
When the girl commented on Tyreese's chick being "gone", I got the impression of implied suspicion from Tyreese. Carol also seemed a tad wary when she saw the girl ended up with him but that could be interpreted either way I guess.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I thought the girl said Tyreese's sister was gone/not with them, not the girlfriend who's dead.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That may be the case, I honestly don't remember either of their names. I just made an assumption based on the otherwise retarded comment she made.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Glenn, the smart one, the quick one, the evasive one... finally thinks to actually put on riot armor, then stops all momentum to slowly walk into zombies to let them swarm him. Melodrama for the sake of a television audience. Show is somehow getting worse.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Glenn, the smart one, the quick one, the evasive one... finally thinks to actually put on riot armor, then stops all momentum to slowly walk into zombies to let them swarm him. Melodrama for the sake of a television audience. Show is somehow getting worse.
Yeah, he aimed right for the middle of the swarm.

"Let me really put this riot gear to the test!"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well asians supposedly have really bad eyesight
tongue.png
so maybe he only saw the zombie cluster in front of him and he didnt think he could just i dunno, GO AROUND IT??? this show is hilariously bad, but i have decided to embrace it as schlock and just go with it. they are airing new episodes of Axe Men still so i wont bother watching this live, but its fun to stream for a few laughs.