The Wolverine

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Viper chick was totally unnecessary and added nothing to the plot. Other than that I enjoyed the movie. I was most pleased that Wolverine only lost his powers for a very brief time. I was expecting another Iron Man 3-esque movie where he's running around in "powered down" mode for most of the movie.

DMK_sl

shitlord
SO dissapointed with this movie. Worst then origin and that's saying something.

The script was TERRIBLE.

"My father said the explosion that happened back then proves everything can find peace with time (The place is now beautiful where once it was the aftermath of a bomb)"

Movie Watcher " Ohhhh that's her trying to say logan can be happy eventually"

Director DO U GET IT GUYZZZ I DONT RECKON THEY GET IT

A slience..."even a man can eventually find peace"

Movie Watcher "Yeah I get it now she's referring to logan"

DIRECTOR I JUST DON"T THINK THEY HAVE IT

Logan turns dramatically looks deep in to her, She says "Maybe you can find peace in time"

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkk me. That was the quality of the script throughout the whole movie. The best bit was before the asian even found him and he was a drunk worthless cunt at least it left a bit more room for him to act instead of shitty dialogue...

And fuck me does he have to have a new love interest in every fucken movie? All it does is dilute the importance of his love for Gene. You can't be that fucken hurt or broken if you are getting emotionally involved with so many different girls. Fair enough if he was just fucking his pain away but when your hurt you dont go loving other girls you hate fuck them. That's what I did when I broke up with my missus I was a complete fucken pig and fuck every good girl and slut I could and didn't give a shit.

Also wolverine catching the granddaughters fiance with two chicks and everyones like what a shit cunt WHEN WOLVERINE JUST CAME FROM FUCKING HIS GIRL AND HE's THE BAD GUY!!! WHAT!@? She didn't know he was the bad guy or fucked any other chicks before she was sucking on wolverines dick. Ridiculous.

Wolverine is always super tense when he is sleeping waking up in rages constantly from dreams and yet when there ACTUALLY is a chick right on top of him kissing him he doesn't wake up!!!

He losses his powers and gets shot with a fucken SHOTGUN and 1million other bullets and can still run and fight for a whole day!!! Even tho he was apparently bleeding so badly the whole time.. Fuck honestly. I'm just going to stop. How the fuck the critics can say this movie was good I'll have no idea. And I really like Hugh Jackman.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Mariko was actually his first love interest, time wise, in the comic books. From his early days in Japan. This movie is out of place, time wise (as far as when he meets her), but it works.

I might be a little rusty on my Wolverine info, but I remember the name Mariko from when I was in high school. And early issues of Wolverine.

Caliane

SO dissapointed with this movie. Worst then origin and that's saying something.

The script was TERRIBLE.

"My father said the explosion that happened back then proves everything can find peace with time (The place is now beautiful where once it was the aftermath of a bomb)"

Movie Watcher " Ohhhh that's her trying to say logan can be happy eventually"

Director DO U GET IT GUYZZZ I DONT RECKON THEY GET IT

A slience..."even a man can eventually find peace"

Movie Watcher "Yeah I get it now she's referring to logan"

DIRECTOR I JUST DON"T THINK THEY HAVE IT

Logan turns dramatically looks deep in to her, She says "Maybe you can find peace in time"

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkk me. That was the quality of the script throughout the whole movie. The best bit was before the asian even found him and he was a drunk worthless cunt at least it left a bit more room for him to act instead of shitty dialogue...

And fuck me does he have to have a new love interest in every fucken movie? All it does is dilute the importance of his love for Gene. You can't be that fucken hurt or broken if you are getting emotionally involved with so many different girls. Fair enough if he was just fucking his pain away but when your hurt you dont go loving other girls you hate fuck them. That's what I did when I broke up with my missus I was a complete fucken pig and fuck every good girl and slut I could and didn't give a shit.

Also wolverine catching the granddaughters fiance with two chicks and everyones like what a shit cunt WHEN WOLVERINE JUST CAME FROM FUCKING HIS GIRL AND HE's THE BAD GUY!!! WHAT!@? She didn't know he was the bad guy or fucked any other chicks before she was sucking on wolverines dick. Ridiculous.

Wolverine is always super tense when he is sleeping waking up in rages constantly from dreams and yet when there ACTUALLY is a chick right on top of him kissing him he doesn't wake up!!!

He losses his powers and gets shot with a fucken SHOTGUN and 1million other bullets and can still run and fight for a whole day!!! Even tho he was apparently bleeding so badly the whole time.. Fuck honestly. I'm just going to stop. How the fuck the critics can say this movie was good I'll have no idea. And I really like Hugh Jackman.
haha
Wolverine not having sex with every female and 50% of the males on the planent. haha. man you must be new around here. Wolverine is as bad as Batman when it comes to authors literally sucking his cock. If its female, he as fucked it.

DMK_sl

shitlord
haha
Wolverine not having sex with every female and 50% of the males on the planent. haha. man you must be new around here. Wolverine is as bad as Batman when it comes to authors literally sucking his cock. If its female, he as fucked it.
It's just such a contradiction to his character.. Oh I'm so heart broken my life is terrible I want to kill myself.. Girl walks past. Oh you look alright I think I love you now. Fuck me it's so pathetic.

Caliane

its disturbing.
he is 125years old, and fucking 16yr olds.
Of course, Xavier also wanted to fuck Jean...

Xmen. yeah. one giant s&m club.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's pathetic because it's a mashup of the shitty x-men movies and how wolverine is in the comics.

Speaking of which, I really want to say that Hugh Jackman is not a good Wolverine. Him being type casted in to the role is actually really upsetting. His mannerisms are nothing like Wolverines and he tries too hard to BE like an ideal wolverine that he has in his head and fails. I know you can't expect actors to perfectly portray comicbook characters as they change vastly depending on which series you're reading. Other actors have taken the character they're portraying, and while it doesn't fit with the comics (RDJ - Stark, Ledger - Joker which I'll add was absolutely nothing like the comic Joker, Snipes - Blade) the character shines from good acting, which some something Jackman's lacking. Would love to see him dumped but I don't think that will ever happen. Sad times.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
haha
Literally?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Eh Wolverine was one of the few comics I kept up with as a teenager and I think Jackman is terrific as Wolverine, even if he isn't THE Wolverine, if that makes sense. Because a "perfect" Wolverine would be a pretty shitty movie tbh.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The biggest issue I had with this movie is that Wolverine wasn't the honed fighting machine that he was in the comics. His strategy was "beat the fuck out of me. I'll heal, then I'll kick your ass". He isn't that way in the comics. Sure, his healing helps, but it isn't his only means of beating an enemy.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It adds to the drama, showing him constantly getting his shit pushed in. Like Rocky. He was a much better fighter in the comics because he was facing villains with much bigger powers than you see in the movies. Or taking out 50 guys by himself while shrugging off the occasional bullet wound.

And I always liked how the movies showed how laughably impotent he was against Magneto. Marvel is good about that kind of thing.

EDIT: at some fucking point they NEED to have his goddamn shit ripped out by Magneto. Its a crime this hasn't happened. That's one of the coolest things to ever happen in comics, wtf?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Just got back from seeing it; not the best super hero movie by any measure, but still a decently fun movie, certainly better than Origins and X Men 3.

That said, Jesus Christ did they lay it on thick with the Viper chick; might as well have tattooed 'bad guy' on her forehead and been done with it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Does it retcon X3 or are they saving that for FC2? Which I guess isn't FC2 anymore but just "X-Men: Days of HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW MANY AWESOME PEOPLE WE HAVE IN THIS MOVIE, FUCK THE AVENGERS JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT GODDAMN... er Days of Future Past"

DMK_sl

shitlord
I don't think Hugh Jackman is the issue I think he is great as The Wolverine. It's the people around him not giving him good shit to be able to work with.

To be honest I want a really gritty wolverine just once.