The Woman King (2022)

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im pretty sure teaching that the Muslim/Ottoman dwarfs the European slave trade is very racist.
Funny, a history YouTube recently did a video on just that. Always thought the narrator guy sounds Turkish, so might go a little soft on them, but does a decent job.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Warpath

why are they all wearing Cargo shorts?
reminds me of
iu

nice jorts lol.... according the the documentaries i have seen they should be wearing loin cloths with droopy bare breasts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Funny, a history YouTube recently did a video on just that. Always thought the narrator guy sounds Turkish, so might go a little soft on them, but does a decent job.

Thats generally a pretty good channel.

The absolutely hilarious fact is that the slavery is still on going. Literal in chains slavery in the case of Libya and modern beuacratic slavery in the gulf coast states like Dubai, Qatar etc. where they trick east Asians into coming to work then steal their passports and pack them into sardine cans and pay them nothing. 10 years ago when VICE wasnt cucked faggotry;

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Thats generally a pretty good channel.

The absolutely hilarious fact is that the slavery is still on going. Literal in chains slavery in the case of Libya and modern beuacratic slavery in the gulf coast states like Dubai, Qatar etc. where they trick east Asians into coming to work then steal their passports and pack them into sardine cans and pay them nothing. 10 years ago when VICE wasnt cucked faggotry;

Yarp, it took Real Sports making waves in the US about jockeys in Saudi & UAE for them to abolish child slavery (only) in camel racing and switch to robot jockeys:

I know a lot of people dislike Bryant Gumble, but Bernie Goldberg is pretty good.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
100% best movie ever, I now understand as a white man all my transgressions and will prostrate myself to my new female mistresses of colour. 5/5 stars.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
100% best movie ever, I now understand as a white man all my transgressions and will prostrate myself to my new female mistresses of colour. 5/5 stars.
As a white man you're not even supposed to watch this, as you're taking the a seat from a proud black womyn from seeing it.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
As a white man you're not even supposed to watch this, as you're taking the a seat from a proud black womyn from seeing it.
I am the seat that the proud mistress of colour will sit upon as she enjoys watching the film as her giant body ripples with laughter, the vibrations putting further strain on my almost near to breaking back as she takes a long swig from her 64 ounce diet coke.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am the seat that the proud mistress of colour will sit upon as she enjoys watching the film as her giant body ripples with laughter, the vibrations putting further strain on my almost near to breaking back as she takes a long swig from her 64 ounce diet coke.
SheKweenda will crush you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I should point out this isn't sarcasm. There are plenty of people saying similar about Black Panther 2. They don't want whitey going to see it.

• 3Like

Warpath

I should point out this isn't sarcasm. There are plenty of people saying similar about Black Panther 2. They don't want whitey going to see it.

/yourtermsareacceptable.meme

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they tried to do this for the Wonder Woman movie. they said only women should be allowed to see it at a certain theater.

• 1Tiresome

Harkon

Vyemm Raider

That even makes it better, can I give it 6/5 stars?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

If they insist. I’ll just have to give up this amazing experience and watch something else. My life feels incomplete.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
they tried to do this for the Wonder Woman movie. they said only women should be allowed to see it at a certain theater.

Do you know what happened with that? Would be worth it to try and buy a ticket and video them refusing you based on gender for an easy payday.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do you know what happened with that? Would be worth it to try and buy a ticket and video them refusing you based on gender for an easy payday.
i dont remember cept i think they backpeddled and said it was only for one showing and everyone was welcome afterward. i think there was a news report when one dude tried to get into the all women showing and the chicks got pissy about it. it wasnt a major story, but they did try to do this shit.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Do I watch this pile of shit out of defiance or is that their trick?
0AC9DE76-AD67-49A2-BC8D-5338C966CFAE.gif

• 1Worf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It sounds like a bad movie? Why would anyone who isn't under the narrative trying to view this?