Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1619207927910.png

There we go. Full Bells tilt. Unfiltered, normal lighting. 2021.

I'm not sure what year he got Bells Palsy-- only that that's his reality now and it just won't hack it as a leading face.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The fact that he probably can't act for shit seems like a more important factor.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's a pretty good "before" picture, my friend.

I believe he has Bells Palsy now and has aged up quite a bit.

View attachment 350366

Bells tilt. Great lighting and filter too. Video is a different story than photos produced for commercial pages.
who says Hercules has to be a young guy? Theseus or Perseus, sure, but Hercules is an old motherfucker, he got put through the wringer with some of the tasks he was given.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
who says Hercules has to be a young guy? Theseus or Perseus, sure, but Hercules is an old motherfucker, he got put through the wringer with some of the tasks he was given.

Kevin Sorbo set the bar on the complexion. Dwayne is a little bit too NFL bulky for my liking-- I imagine Herc as more of a Henry Cavill.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kevin Sorbo set the bar on the complexion. Dwayne is a little bit too NFL bulky for my liking-- I imagine Herc as more of a Henry Cavill.
never watched that show.
this was the Hercules i had as a kid.
iu

Steeve Reeves was the shit, he wasnt a very young looking dude, shit nobody back in the 50s looked young. even in my dad's HS yearbook everyone looked like they were 30. anyway, if you go by just the myth of Hercules, i dunno about the comic books, but the greek myths. Hercules had a rough ass life and he should look rough. if they want to make him black, then ok, but then you piss the greeks off if anyone cares.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If Hercules doesn't run around trying to "bestow the gift of combat" to everyone, I will be disappointed. I feel like he literally said that in every issue he was in during the 80s. And I loved him for it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If Hercules doesn't run around trying to "bestow the gift of combat" to everyone, I will be disappointed. I feel like he literally said that in every issue he was in during the 80s. And I loved him for it.
Best Hercules is Storkules from the new Duck Tales.

Changemymind.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Marvel Herc is a fun loving goofball. you're def going to want someone very likeable and energetic.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Marvel Herc is a fun loving goofball. you're def going to want someone very likeable and energetic.
heh they could just put anyone on the Marvel diet and they get juiced up in 6 months like all their other male actors or they could just CGI some abs on him like they did with Tim Roth in Hulk.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think like John Cena would be kinda fun as Hercules.

I like that a lot more than Dwayne-- but The Rock is so talented, I'm not going to complain if he got the role.

I just think he has NFL linebacker bulk and that's not how I envision Herc. I'd get over it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like that a lot more than Dwayne-- but The Rock is so talented, I'm not going to complain if he got the role.

I just think he has NFL linebacker bulk and that's not how I envision Herc. I'd get over it.
I wouldn't mind the Rock either, but he'll probably stick to Black Adam for the time being.

Sevens

Log Wizard
ahjnfms.jpg

If were wishing for our perfect Herc, would love to see Joe Manganiello in the role.
He's already buff, he's very charismatic and since his Deathstroke character was left on the cutting room floor I say bring him in.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 351048

If were wishing for our perfect Herc, would love to see Joe Manganiello in the role.
He's already buff, he's very charismatic and since his Deathstroke character was left on the cutting room floor I say bring him in.
He would be a great fit. You gotta be over the top in all ways to be Hercules from the comics. Womanizer, bar brawler, etc.

The gift of combat!

marvel_graphic_novel_#36_p24.jpg

marvel_graphic_novel_#36_p25.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users