Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
View attachment 351048

If were wishing for our perfect Herc, would love to see Joe Manganiello in the role.
He's already buff, he's very charismatic and since his Deathstroke character was left on the cutting room floor I say bring him in.

He would def kill it.

Also a great Caramon if that screenplay ever gets greenlit by Wizards of the Coast.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Kevin Sorbo set the bar on the complexion. Dwayne is a little bit too NFL bulky for my liking-- I imagine Herc as more of a Henry Cavill.
So like... Dad bod with a LA Fitness membership? Neat.

24c0f3bb33e1b160a1393475dc02420a.jpg

STRONGEST MAN!

Fuck, put Superman in there, or better than that, The Rock. Shit, you could put most of Fast and Furious staff in that role.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
View attachment 351048

If were wishing for our perfect Herc, would love to see Joe Manganiello in the role.
He's already buff, he's very charismatic and since his Deathstroke character was left on the cutting room floor I say bring him in.
After seeing him, I was thinking even the Black Guy from True Blood would work, but then I discovered...

Pour a little out for my homie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

STRONGEST MAN!

Fuck, put Superman in there, or better than that, The Rock. Shit, you could put most of Fast and Furious staff in that role.
eh hes fine, there is a point where you have too many muscles and just look awkward. its why Lou Ferigno and Arnold didnt look right when they played Hercules. when Arnold hit it big in Hollywood , he was no longer going for peak muscles, he started to build downward.

he went from this
iu

to this
iu

The Greeks went more for mass than just pure muscle.
iu

honestly, Jason Mamoa is probably the best body type for a Hercules. now if only he could act.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

STRONGEST MAN!

Decent drunk post.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Christ, at 40 I would kill for that kind of body sans roids/TRT. I mean, nobody says he wasn't, but man.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya thats not what a Dad bod is. A Dad would kill for that bod lol.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hollywood gets the absolute best steroids. I wish I could get me some of that drip.

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's playing Hulk Hogan in the Hulk Hogan biopic. No, that's not a joke.
shit, really? wasnt Hulkster kind of cancelled after he said the N word? this will be fun in the future to read about when Hemsworth has to defend his role.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
To be fair, he's given months between notice of a role and when he needs to actually show up on camera. You can do a lot given a couple of months notice, and some pro help. But yeah, no way Kumail got to that point without a little chemical help. Especially since he's never had that kind of physique in his entire life. Buff dude who let it slide and then started hitting the gym again? Yeah, he already has the right stuff in place, just needs to burn off the excess. Guy who has -never- been jacked, ever, in a couple of months? Roids.

And more power to him. Rogan may have a weird ass stomach situation going on, but he's in fairly good condition for being above the 50 year mark. TRT/Roids can do a lot for people who are not actively competing. The only complaint are personal health issues while on those (mostly roids), because if you aren't competing, why would anyone else care? Roids most likely cause your heart to wear out faster than it normally would, but if you are chasing a dream, go for it.

JK seriously, Kumail is roiding it and people who roid unless they are competing for something are doing it wrong. And even then, most people who roid while competing are doing it wrong.

• 2Like