Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hopefully they shot a new scene with Thor's mom and Jane in Thor 2 that shows her granting special Asgardian powers to Jane.

just to piss you off.
:p
That's literally right out of the comics you dingus, except it was Odin and not Frigga.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
revenge of the nerds 80s GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
he was able to essentially kill Thanos will all of the Infinity Stones (I never did like how Thanos warped away after being nearly cut in half and it was never brought up again)

Wasn't Thanos both "retired" and recuperating on that planet after the snap?

Xerge

<Donor>
The amount of nerd in this movie is pretty high. Damn, at this point Marvel is setting the bar so high for them selves. I haven't followed this much, are there any speculation on cameos besides what was shown?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't Thanos both "retired" and recuperating on that planet after the snap?
on top of that, he destroyed the stones. he had the same wrecked arm that hulk ended up with, as well as recovering from stormbreaker being embedded in his chest. he was no where near being in fighting shape. all that aside, thanos had no REASON to fight. he had completed his life's work and was ready to die so when they blew into his house and held him down, even if he was at full power, the encounter would have ended the same way.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gorr looks alright, less alien / monstrous than in the comics, but still alright. My biggest fear about this movie was that Jane would replace Thor as Thor, but apparently not. She just gets to use Mjolnir while Thor is away finding himself. I'd vastly prefer a Beta Ray Bill storyline, but we'll never see that. I know nothing of the Gorr storyline about killing gods, but my fondest wish would be for him to kill Valkyrie, probably won't happen, but one can dream.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Looks great. Bale does look a lot like Lee Pace in his makeup, but Pace killed it so that isn't a bad thing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
on top of that, he destroyed the stones. he had the same wrecked arm that hulk ended up with, as well as recovering from stormbreaker being embedded in his chest. he was no where near being in fighting shape. all that aside, thanos had no REASON to fight. he had completed his life's work and was ready to die so when they blew into his house and held him down, even if he was at full power, the encounter would have ended the same way.

Pretty sure Stormbreaker through the chest is what he's talking about.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You won't have Supreme Iron Man, you'll have IronHeart. That's already on the way....
Also, you probably won't have SpiderMan since nobody remembers who he is or that he was an Avenger.

Remember it's the M-SHE-U now...

So wait, between She-Hulk, Ironheart, and presumably Miles Morales, the MCU is going to actually fully phase out white males?

I'm actually all about diversity in general (hence why I wondered why there are no Latinos on the board) and having a mix of characters of all walks. OG Mortal Kombat in the 1990's did this well.

However it sounds like the MCU is doing what MK 2021 did and just purging all positive white male representation. Am I wrong?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 412808

In the foreground is believed to be Bast, the Egyptian goddes, daughter of Isis, (one of the gods that were were just involved in Moon Knight), and is the Panther god in Black Panther.

Anyone notice that Valkyrie is doing an "as above so below" hand-steeple in this promotional shot? It's weird and out of place like it means something. Could also be the international teenager symbol for a vagina though and someone thought it was a joke. Either way the hand-pyramid seems intentionally-placed.

MusicForFish MusicForFish What do you think

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
However it sounds like the MCU is doing what MK 2021 did and just purging all positive white male representation. Am I wrong?

Yes:

Daredevil
Loki
Ant-Man (still around for foreseeable future)
Kraven the Hunter
Fantastic 4 (probably I assume)
Deadpool

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Loki? You mean female Loki. Ant man? You mean the Wasp?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yes:

Daredevil
Loki
Ant-Man (still around for foreseeable future)
Kraven the Hunter
Fantastic 4 (probably I assume)
Deadpool

Daredevil's a show (I'm referring to the MCU), Kraven and Fantastic haven't happened yet (we'll see what they do). Loki's a girl now and I'm pretty sure Ant-Man is gonna be brutally killed by Kang in February.

Edit: And even if they keep Ant-Man in... it's Ant-Man. He's basically the comic relief character.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Daredevil's a show (I'm referring to the MCU), Kraven and Fantastic haven't happened yet (we'll see what they do). Loki's a girl now and I'm pretty sure Ant-Man is gonna be brutally killed by Kang in February.

I mean....2 of the 3 projects you listed are also shows? :emoji_thinking: 🤷‍♂️

And Arron Taylor-Johnson is playing Kraven, dudes a white englishman.

• 1Like