Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you faggots are so in the diversity ask yourself this why is there no diversity in the villains of the MCU

By my count we have only seen one Black Villian. And he was presented as an antihero who was crusading against evil whitey.

The only female villains have been white women.

He who remains isn’t a true villian. The only asian villian was in Shang chi and as we learned from the woke mob, Asians are white.
dont make me do this, Killmonger, Strange's black friend and Black dude in Loki.
Moon Knight is kind of its own little place in the universe and its pretty damned good to watch.
i havent seen it but the review i saw says the muslim chick is the real badass and she clowns everyonre at the end of the series.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
dont make me do this, Killmonger, Strange's black friend and Black dude in Loki.

i havent seen it but the review i saw says the muslim chick is the real badass and she clowns everyonre at the end of the series.
Oscar Isaac does a great job playing two characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
MCU Villians

IM1 - Old Rich White Man
IM2 - 2 White Men
IM3 - White Man
Hulk - 2 WHite Men
Thor 1 - White guy and a robot
Thor 2 - Whtie actor playing an Elf
Thor 3 - White Woman
Thor 4 - White actor playing Alien
Cap 1 - Evil Nazi White Man
Cap 2 - Secret Underground White men Nazis
Cap 3 - White Baron Zemo
GOTG 1 - White actor playing alient
GOTG 2 - Old White Man Planet
GOTG3 - White GUy
Avengers 1 - White Guy
Avengers 2 - White guy voicing robot
Avengers 3 - White Actor Playing Alien. All of his minions with names are white actors.
Avengers 4 - White Actor Playing Alien. All of his minions with names are white actors.
Ant Man - White Guy
Ant Man 2 - White Guys - There ius a vagely ethnic woman who isnt a villian, shes trying to survive and is a rival.
Ant man 3 - WHITE GUY
Black Panther - Black guy who is only the enemy because he challenges BP, and is the real hero against whitey
Shang Chi - Silly asians who are white
Eternals - White Guy
Strange 1 - White Guy and a Demon voice by a white guy
Strange 2 - White Woman
Captain Marvel - White Guy
Black Widow - White woman
Wanda Vision - White Witch and evil white man director
Cap and Falcon - White guys and girls
Hawkeye - WHITE GUY

DIVERSE

Ask yourself, if they arent woke Marvel, why isnt there a full push to diversify....Because woke ideology dictates that showing any minority as a villian is racist.

If they want to make a push for greater diversity, or show new and different heroes of color, great, go for it. it will make money, look at BP. It prints money. Pushing for proper representation and new voices is a great business model.

But thats a lie. They arent doing that. Its just woke bullshit replacing characters and pushing all their normal shit disguised as diversity.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

LOL. Your three examples are

The one black guy i mentioned in the post you replied to, who isnt even treated as a true villian.

Stranges RIval Black guy who was a good guy in Strange 1 and hinted at becoming a villian but has not been used since.

Black Dude in Loki who isnt actually a bad guy and I already mentioned.

Great list. Way to show me.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He Who Remains literally sits down and explains that hes a hero. He contained all of his evil variants and started the TVA to protect the sacred timeline. He wants to retire and turn over control to Loki and Sylvie but she kills him and unleashes his evil variants. Hes legit a good guy that was misdirected as a bad guy. Great points

Killmonger is an antihero who wants to fight racism and colonialism. Evil Whites deserve to die. The only way he can have the power to protect the opressed of the world is to take the throne of Wakanda which all the Wakandans support. In the end he dies so BP can take back the throne and his death is seen as tragic, the other son of Wakanda who now goesto live eternal with all the Kings of Wakanda in the spirit realm, with Tchalla taking up his cause to bring racial justice. WHAT A VILLAN.

Mordo - A lifelong defender of earth, who has now left he order because of his views that using evil dark power to do good is wrong. WHAT A VILLIAN.

Ghost - The victim of evil experiments who needs pym particles to not die and thus is forced into conflict with Antman and Wasp who ultimately align with her. WHAT A VILLIAN.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LOL. Your three examples are

The one black guy i mentioned in the post you replied to, who isnt even treated as a true villian.

Stranges RIval Black guy who was a good guy in Strange 1 and hinted at becoming a villian but has not been used since.

Black Dude in Loki who isnt actually a bad guy and I already mentioned.

Great list. Way to show me.
he was a bad guy in both Strange movies. black dude is definitely the big bad in Loki, how can you see him otherwise? and yes Killmonger. so 3 black villains.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He Who Remains literally sits down and explains that hes a hero. He contained all of his evil variants and started the TVA to protect the sacred timeline. He wants to retire and turn over control to Loki and Sylvie but she kills him and unleashes his evil variants. Hes legit a good guy that was misdirected as a bad guy. Great points

So are you saying Kang isn't going to be played by the same actor, or that Kang is a hero?

Either way, that's a retarded take.

You also forgot the black chick in Loki who's also a villain

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So are you saying Kang isn't going to be played by the same actor, or that Kang is a hero?

Either way, that's a retarded take.

You also forgot the black chick in Loki who's also a villain

Didnt they originally say Kang will be played by someone else? And if not, wow thats 1.

Also you guys need to stop calling He Who Remains Kang. Hes not. Hes nathaniel Richards. Kang is alternate variants of him. Kang has yet to even show up in the MCU.

Black lady in Loki? She works for the TVA and protects time. Just because shes chasing variants doesnt make a villian. You can be an adversary without being a villian. Was Ironman the villian of Civil War?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
he was a bad guy in both Strange movies. black dude is definitely the big bad in Loki, how can you see him otherwise? and yes Killmonger. so 3 black villains.

Strange 1 - He was stranges partner then leaves at the end. he was not at all a villian you have to be retarded. They set him up as a future villian then abandoned it in the long run.

Strange 2 - Different Version, is literally part of the Heroes of his world, The illuminati, Who investigates Strange because Strange was a villain in his reality. Again, if you think being a hero and ally to Xavier, Reed, Black bolt etc is a villian, you are a complete fucking retard

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MCU Villians

IM1 - Old Rich White Man
IM2 - 2 White Men
IM3 - White Man
Hulk - 2 WHite Men
Thor 1 - White guy and a robot
Thor 2 - Whtie actor playing an Elf
Thor 3 - White Woman
Thor 4 - White actor playing Alien
Cap 1 - Evil Nazi White Man
Cap 2 - Secret Underground White men Nazis
Cap 3 - White Baron Zemo
GOTG 1 - White actor playing alient
GOTG 2 - Old White Man Planet
GOTG3 - White GUy
Avengers 1 - White Guy
Avengers 2 - White guy voicing robot
Avengers 3 - White Actor Playing Alien. All of his minions with names are white actors.
Avengers 4 - White Actor Playing Alien. All of his minions with names are white actors.
Ant Man - White Guy
Ant Man 2 - White Guys - There ius a vagely ethnic woman who isnt a villian, shes trying to survive and is a rival.
Ant man 3 - WHITE GUY
Black Panther - Black guy who is only the enemy because he challenges BP, and is the real hero against whitey
Shang Chi - Silly asians who are white
Eternals - White Guy
Strange 1 - White Guy and a Demon voice by a white guy
Strange 2 - White Woman
Captain Marvel - White Guy
Black Widow - White woman
Wanda Vision - White Witch and evil white man director
Cap and Falcon - White guys and girls
Hawkeye - WHITE GUY

DIVERSE
How do you know these are truly works of fiction. All those white guys wouldn't lose.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why are we mad at white guys playing a different color alien? Now you sound like the people you hate because their argument would be if skin color doesn’t matter then any ethic background can play those characters. Which at that point you’d fire back with “lol fuck off woke shit”

Both sides are miserable, I don’t get it.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Why are we mad at white guys playing a different color alien? Now you sound like the people you hate because their argument would be if skin color doesn’t matter then any ethic background can play those characters.

our world is never happy with anything, damn.

I would welcome a host of black actors playing evil aliens. Why hasnt that happened again? Oh yeah

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Strange 1 - He was stranges partner then leaves at the end. he was not at all a villian you have to be retarded. They set him up as a future villian then abandoned it in the long run.

Strange 2 - Different Version, is literally part of the Heroes of his world, The illuminati, Who investigates Strange because Strange was a villain in his reality. Again, if you think being a hero and ally to Xavier, Reed, Black bolt etc is a villian, you are a complete fucking retard
villain
both versions are black

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'd love to see this board's reaction when Dr Doom is played by a black actor.

• 1Mother of God

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'd love to see this board's reaction when Dr Doom is played by a black actor.

Number+6.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users