Titans guide to picking a good woman.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Gotta remember to not project earlier experiences with dating/hookups to how things are now as there are literally programs in your pocket that you can press a few buttons/swipe a few screens in order to find a quick hook-up. The amount of effort required to get laid has dramatically decreased. My phone pretty much has a "dial an aging single mother that will suck your dick for a chance at a replacement father" directory ready to go at any time. The same program serves as a "get a free dinner every single night" app for mildly attractive women.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I didn't mean for it to sound judgemental. Of you or them.

I wasn't judgemental of them either. Just told 'em that's not what i'm doing this for. Maybe i'm not sure what i am doing this for, but I know it's not that.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Gotta remember to not project earlier experiences with dating/hookups to how things are now as there are literally programs in your pocket that you can press a few buttons/swipe a few screens in order to find a quick hook-up. The amount of effort required to get laid has dramatically decreased. My phone pretty much has a "dial an aging single mother that will suck your dick for a chance at a replacement father" directory ready to go at any time. The same program serves as a "get a free dinner every single night" app for mildly attractive women.
I dont think anyone was arguing that skanks and manwhores dont exist. They have existed forever, only the tools to find them changed and improved.
Maybe i am old fashioned but when looking for a partner i am not just looking to get my dick wet. If i was just after sex, getting a hooker is easier and in most cases cheaper then actually trying to date.

Also my numbers above were extremely generous, if she started at 18 and if they even dated 2 years before getting married that 13 would shrink down to 9 years.
Throw in even one serious relationship of a 1-2 years and its 7-8 for 29+ partners.
Thats a bit much in my book but hey times change andsex is on the menu apparently.

Edit: Just to clarify i find those numbers a bit much even for a hetero guy but for a girls its definitely worse.
Yes double standard exist and yes i fully endorse it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My phone pretty much has a "dial an aging single mother that will suck your dick for a chance at a replacement father" directory ready to go at any time. The same program serves as a "get a free dinner every single night" app for mildly attractive women.

The best part of this statement is reading it in Bob's voice. 'A little painting, some time dialing for my next hoe... yeah, life is good'

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I dont think anyone was arguing that skanks and manwhores dont exist. They have existed forever, only the tools to find them changed and improved.
Maybe i am old fashioned but when looking for a partner i am not just looking to get my dick wet. If i was just after sex, getting a hooker is easier and in most cases cheaper then actually trying to date.

Also my numbers above were extremely generous, if she started at 18 and if they even dated 2 years before getting married that 13 would shrink down to 9 years.
Throw in even one serious relationship of a 1-2 years and its 7-8 for 29+ partners.
Thats a bit much in my book but hey times change andsex is on the menu apparently.

I'm just suggesting that many of us were of prime dating age before such tech existed, and that the conversation might be influenced from two very different perspectives. I'm also one of those old-fashioned types. I want a relationship, not just to get laid. That shit has too many potential risks to not be cautious with.

• 3Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Edit: Just to clarify i find those numbers a bit much even for a hetero guy but for a girls its definitely worse.
Yes double standard exist and yes i fully endorse it.

Well, this is 100% of the problem, but it's not really fixable by men.

Until women start valuing their vagina instead of using it for free dinner/lodging/car payments/favors again, nothing is gonna change. And men can't force them to value it, it's just something they have to figure out on their own, as a group.

This is complicated by the fact that men are totally willing to let women trade their vagina for such trivial shit. In a perfect world, we all know women who should be out on their asses with nothing to show for a lifetime of being shitty human beings, but there's always some cuck loser who's willing to buy a house for them just for an occasional whiff. The standards are different because they've always been different. If men fail, we fucking fail. There's no one there to bail us out. We need to do it for ourselves or no one does it for us. That doesn't exist for women. When they fail, some dipshit husband (myself included) rolls their eyes and opens up the wallet and fixes the problem.

And I guess you can make an argument that it is in fact men's fault from there. It's our fault for letting them get away with it, and for letting them be children their entire lives with no tangible consequences.

But, pussy is awesome, so what are you gonna do?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It seems like you guys are getting way too caught up on the specific number. In general the less whoring the better the woman. If that offends people then get bent, chicks who have seen more dick than a urinal are on average not going to make a good partner.

• 3Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
But I've found women are usually good for a month and a half to 2 months before they start being needy and demanding. And wouldn't you know it, that math fits almost perfectly into the 6 partners I've had in the last year!

So basically you don't want a relationship, you just want to have sex, but you go through the effort of spending 6-8 weeks in a relationship to make yourself feel better about it because "hookup culture is bullshit and unproductive"?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
So basically you don't want a relationship, you just want to have sex, but you go through the effort of spending 6-8 weeks in a relationship to make yourself feel better about it because "hookup culture is bullshit and unproductive"?

Not entirely. I would like to have the reality of having a partner whos not standing in the way of every goal I have. That would be pretty cool, but the truth is, I can handle shit on my own, take care of the house and my kids on my own, and don't need to put up with bullshit for it.

Here's a great example. I had a woman last year throw a shitfit about me not walking her out to her car when she left my place. I let her park in the fucking garage, for fuck's sake, and kissed her goodbye at the door. Did she do this the first time she left? Nope. It was the 3rd time, after she got comfortable enough to let her guard down and be a cunt. And when I called her on it, she doubled down and acted like she deserved it.

Whelp, on to the next one then, because I've got better shit to do with my time than commit to those fucking arguments for the next 10-20 years.

I was married for 18 years, and sex was never the problem. We were fucking multiple times a week right up until the end. I've had enough sex in my life that I don't *need* it. It's nice to have, but if you're gonna complicate my life instead of complement it, then I can wait.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
There are very few good women anymore, at least in the US. Any women 7+ and under 40 has been raised without a skillset that can complement or benefit a male partner, and are so used to thirsty losers throwing shit at them in return for nothing more than their pussy, they think the only thing they need to contribute to the relationship is their physical presence. I've gone through countless women in the last decade, and most of the time it's always the same-- the bitchy demands start at the 2-3 month mark, you realize you're getting nothing in return except their pussy, so might as well just trade them in for a new model. That might sound callous, but it's the truth-- if you offer nothing more than your presence and sex, and there's an endless supply of you out there, might as well try something new. Chicks wants all the trappings of a "traditional" relationship that benefit them, but dispense with those that benefit you. They want to be taken out, the want to be picked up and driven, they want flowers and surprises, they want you to "take the lead" and plan dinners and events, they want romance, etc, etc. But rub my back, cook me dinner, decorate my house? Either not a skillset they posses anymore, or are too self-centered to do any of it.

• 4Like

Nate

Molten Core Raider
This entire thread is filled with typical red pill bullshit. If you think women who have been with more than 10 guys can’t make good partners, because they are constantly comparing your sexual performance to those who came before you, you’re a beta bitch who probably couldn’t satisfy a nun.

Let me give you some advice: quit being a whiney faggot. That’s why you can’t get good pussy.

• 3EyeRoll
  • 2Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This entire thread is filled with typical red pill bullshit. If you think women who have been with more than 10 guys can’t make good partners, because they are constantly comparing your sexual performance to those who came before you, you’re a beta bitch who probably couldn’t satisfy a nun.

Let me give you some advice: quit being a whiney faggot. That’s why you can’t get good pussy.

Defend those hoes honor my good sir.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure most of the people in here are like: no pussy in high school, no pussy in college, too busy for pussy in their late 20's. Unlimited pussies from 30 on. Pretty sure a lot of people didn't expect that turn of events...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nate

Molten Core Raider
Defend those hoes honor my good sir.

I’m not defending hoes, I’m giving you the real talk you never got snowflake. If you keep failing at the relationship game, it’s because you’re unattractive to the women you want, not because women are inherently broken.

Want to date respectable women? Hit the gym. Wear adult clothing. Make eye contact. Learn to cook. Crying on the internet isn’t going to change the game, my soybro.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure most of the people in here are like: no pussy in high school, no pussy in college, too busy for pussy in their late 20's. Unlimited pussies from 30 on. Pretty sure a lot of people didn't expect that turn of events...

Pretty much. Nerd in High school so no pussy. Nerd, poor, and taking a serious major so almost no pussy. 20's still relatively poor and little pussy. Hit 30 something with some coin and I had to start beating them back. Now in my 40's, with an endless supply of girl's in their late 20's and early 30's with Daddy issues, as well as a huge supply of divorced women with kid's looking for a daddy stand in, and I don't know what to do with all the supply. Problem is the supply mostly sucks in quality for anything beyond "fun".

My absolute favorite is the college girl, or girl in my twenties that blew me off for some loser. Divorced, in their late 30's early 40's with kids, and suddenly they're stalking you on Facebook, telling you what a loser their ex turned out to be, and how much they've been thinking of you over the years.. These broads have no shame.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Nate

Molten Core Raider

Bull fucking shit. If you had to wait until you’re 30 to get a piece, I really doubt you suddenly have “unlimited pussy.” Social skills are honed over a lifetime, not suddenly granted upon your 30th birthday. And I don’t give a flying fuck if you make bank. Unless you suddenly have millions of dollars, your 100k salary isn’t going to make up for your neckbeard and nerd stink.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I’m not defending hoes, I’m giving you the real talk you never got snowflake. If you keep failing at the relationship game, it’s because you’re unattractive to the women you want, not because women are inherently broken.

Want to date respectable women? Hit the gym. Wear adult clothing. Make eye contact. Learn to cook. Crying on the internet isn’t going to change the game, my soybro.

I think you're making inaccurate assumptions there kingpin. Despite what you may think, this isn't the edgy teen WoW forum. Most of us are in our 30's and even 40's with a successful career. I've got a personal trainer, make six figures, own a home, and can cook up a storm. I can't speak for the country as a whole, but down here in Dallas the "quality" ladies (good looking and a job) just want to be entertained.