Titans

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well the Turner upfronts were this morning and while they had a couple of pricey new shows (one of which is a miniseries) for TNT not a peep was said about the Titans pilot or any possible series.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Well the Turner upfronts were this morning and while they had a couple of pricey new shows (one of which is a miniseries) for TNT not a peep was said about the Titans pilot or any possible series.
Supposedly they haven't finished casting yet so no pilot but the target was fall for filming.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
DC Comics Drama Pilot TCA | Deadline

Show is now DOA. Apparently it was the victim of a regime change at TNT where the new guys did not want to go ahead with something ordered to pilot by the older groups. It is a bit surprising given how successful the whole DCTV stable has been at CW and now at CBS, but perhaps the Turner side of the Warner Bros family wants to maintain their independence from the rest of the family.

Maybe this will open up the characters to be used by the CW series?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Teen Titans Go kills it
I don't want them to go back to serious

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
true a troll, but i actually like that show. prefer the original one but alas

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I like Teen titans go, my daughter loves it, and it is funny to have on the background

This is pretty much an anthem in the house.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Nephew and niece love Teen Titans Go as well.

946a575304904eee42e28f9b41f811d2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
LMFAO at Starfire and Raven
'Titans': First Look At Live Action Beast Boy, Starfire, And Raven

Yeah, replacing two hot female characters with obviously caucasian features with a ghetto rat and a fat SJW. Nobody will notice that.

Its the Gunslinger Principle. If they ignore physical appearance in casting theyll ignore every other aspect of the source material and it wont be worth watching even once.

Mother fuckers, teen titans was probably my favorite comic as a kid. Rustled.

• 1Rustled

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Step 1) Make the movie good
Step 2) Are you even reading this?
Step 3) WTF are you doing, Hollywood
Step 4) Even if you make a profit I'm stealing it all and blowing it on another TMNT remake.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so those pics are real, lol I just assumed it was a trolljob with random SJW pics they found.

hahah
Seriously. I saw the pic in the fsr and without context it just looks like some rando feminazis

Cybsled

I thought it was a joke as well. Nothing says production like a $2 bargain bin wig and dress equaling your costume lol

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't know if you guys saw it... but back when they were making wolverine origins, they did a short semi-documentary about the filming, i think to add to the dvd... anyway, there a clip where the producer is talking about deadpool and it shows a picture of his eyelids peeled back somewhat mimicking his iconic mask. she's like, we did this specifically to show the audience that yah, don't worry, we know who this guy really is.

i'm not kidding. she says that.

and i'm thinking the same bonkers idea is behind this show. don't worry guys, we know all about raven. that's why she has purple hair. etc.