Titans

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is so edgey fans will fashion their own "R" shurikens and cut themselves.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Starfire is just so horribly miscast, its immersion breaking. ITs not a black thing, it IS and ugly thing. There are attractive black women, many of whom can even act, so what the fuck happened there? The Robin is literally just CW Arrow redux. Chunky emo Raven, ok if she can act I guess (looked iffy in that trailer). I guess they figured since Beast Boy is a vegan a litteral soy boy could play him or something? For all the haters who complain about Go, well here is what happens when you go too far in the opposite direction. Even the fucking music was making my balls retreat up into my chest. And since when does Starfire shoot her power like a flamethrower? Basic fucking details scrubbed to make another grim Riverdale style CW show that will have more internal drama than actual superhero shit going in in it. To bad CW already has like four of those with ensemble casts.....

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus christ WB. First Grimdark to death hopeful characters, and turn a hopeful character into this garbage.

image-2.jpeg

Shazam (or Captain Marvel as us old farts know him) is an upbeat teen kid, so this is not terribly ridiculous, honestly. Hey, at least its a white guy who is not sulking playing him.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
after watching the trailer DC is either unwilling to pour money into there show's like marvel or doesn't give a fuck. this trailer didn't do jack shit, but make me realize they really don't fucking care. You come off this shitty movie run and still didn't learn shit. Or it's they don't care but I can't believe its "they don't care" the bottom line has to matter $$$ matters which leaves me perplexed as to why they don't seem to put the extra time and effort and money into there production. I just don't understand.

Caliane

Okay so this is clearly NOT 'Teen Titans Go!'
hooooooooly shiitttt is that bad.

Everything about this is wrong. Not even just the characters and shit. the FX is shit. the pitch black/can't see shit camera work.. holy fuck.

Dick grayson kills people.. is 104 years old.
Raven. mostly the shitty power FX is the problem for me.
Starfire. ..Starfire shoots fire out of her hands like CW firestorm. you fucking retards. Just because the have fire in there names, does nto mean they have fire powers. Batman does not shoot bats out of his hands.
And that fucking costume. Hair FX and wig is a terrible choice.
Dove kills people..

All the murder from Titans... what the shit?

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Fucking Starfire is atrocious. She's already a shitty TnA character in the comics and they managed to make her worse. What is worse though is the fact they decided to go hardcore, just because they could on their platform. This is gonna be dead in the water for any of the kids that watched the Teen Titans cartoons. I would have been happier if they had gone more in the tone of like Young Justice or something. I mean Nightwing could be more brutal than Bats on his opponents but he still had a "no kill" rule. Raven is meh, I think she'll be fine but hampered by that CGI. Beast Soy is also meh. Hawk and Dove seem fine. Hawk is the violent one and only soothed when in the presence of Dove.

Overall I'll give it a look, on torrent.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Looked like another shitty fan made trailer.
DC continuing with their strong tradition of miscasting their characters.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Haha, that trailer looked like a poorly made fan video. I cannot believe how many of you are willing to even entertain the thought of watching one of these episodes. Holy shit. Are you guys unemployed? Do you just have 24/7 freetime? Do you know how much good TV there is?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Haha, that trailer looked like a poorly made fan video. I cannot believe how many of you are willing to even entertain the thought of watching one of these episodes. Holy shit. Are you guys unemployed? Do you just have 24/7 freetime? Do you know how much good TV there is?

I think maybe their marketing angle is "We're going to put out this trailer so that tons of people will watch the first episode because they don't believe there's any way it will be as bad as the trailer"

Also, looking at her outfit I wonder if Starfire charges extra for the HOYACG (Hovering Over You Asian Cowgirl)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Teen Titans Go to the Movies credit scene:

We could find ourselves inundated with Titans in the next year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

That would be the only version of this I watch if S6 is actually a thing. F their new cheap ass bullshit shows.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nailed it! They really seemed to capture the lightning in a bottle that was Deadpool. Good job, DC. You've done it again!

/sigh

Malakriss

SPOILER ALERT: Those Leaked Set Photos Of Starfire From 'Titans'? Ignore Them. Here's Why...

Apparently the hilariously bad wig and shiny purple dress are only a "homage" to the original Starfire look for a rave and will be completely discarded past the first episode(s).

If you're going to do the shittiest possible hat tip to the original before going in a different direction maybe you should just leave it out entirely. I'm surprised they didn't include clear heels now.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds like some serious back pedaling to backlash, to me. Seen this bullshit game played before. The fact that that ridiculous wig and purple dress are the only things that vaguely resemble the source material make this back pedal worse than if they had simple doubled down.

Malakriss

Robin does have the look for college age serial killer/rapist so that fits. But I get the impression that they will be sticking with the Starfire look the whole way which is not going to help things with the rest of the i-wanna-dye crew being underwhelming.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Why is Dick Grayson a detective at the police station in Detroit and somehow also Robin... the Teen Titan? I actually liked the old Starfire in the cartoon. She was absurdly peppy and misunderstood human things constantly. That was her best quality. Now she's raised on the street...

Should have just made a Nightwing standalone. Nobody cares about Nightwing.