Titans

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What is the worst adaptation of comic book to film of all time?
This shit?
Weapon X?
Inhumans?
edit : that godawful supergirl show should probably be on the list

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah the costumes aren't even half of it. I mean even if you get past the fact that Dindufire looks like a street walker. You still have the fact that Raven a crime fighting teenager is fat as shit. Crime fighting super heros plus fat let that sink in.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
On further reflection obviously both FF attempts were also among the worst comic book movies of all time, but the FF themselves were so lame in the comics its hard to complain much about the translation.

For casting alone I cannot think of a single worse example in all of comic book adaptations.

Cybsled

Supergirl isnt that bad from the episodes i watched

Ya, Supergirl is fine for what it is. They even at least try to explain the different universes to understand why the DC heroes arent all together

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I stopped watching them all a year or so ago because they all were awful, but Legends of Tomorrow is the only one I couldn't get remotely in to at any point. I'd say it goes Early Arrow > Flash > Supergirl > Later Arrow >>>> Legends

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 1 of Arrow I'd put up there with the Longbow Hunters miniseries, which is miles ahead of any other Green Arrow comic. Then S02 starts and Oliver has been turned into a pussy who gets all weepy about killing and it just got worse and worse from there. As terrible as I think S02+ Arrow and all of Flash/LoT/Supergirl are, this Teen Titans show is going to be in a whole different league. It even looks far worse of an adaptation than Inhumans was, and that's really saying something.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never saw Justice League, was Cyborg passable or added to the list along with Catwoman, X-men 3, Fantastic Four remake, and let's not forget X-men First Class?

Kind of unfair to compare that list to Idris Elba or Vontae Mack / Black Panther. But then Agents of Shield also had Mack and Deathlok. Is this just a DC/Fox vs Marvel quality thing?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I never saw Justice League, was Cyborg passable or added to the list along with Catwoman, X-men 3, Fantastic Four remake, and let's not forget X-men First Class?

Kind of unfair to compare that list to Idris Elba or Vontae Mack / Black Panther. But then Agents of Shield also had Mack and Deathlok. Is this just a DC/Fox vs Marvel quality thing?
if Cyborg wasn't the plot device of the whole movie, he'd have as much use as Alfred.

was he good? i mean you're comparing him to such great performances as aqua-bro and autistic flash

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the dc movies are in a different level than movies like daredevil and catwoman. the production values are extremely high (for the most part), the acting is generally pretty decent, the cinematography is pretty top notch... the issue is pretty much that it's clearly designed by committee and the committee doesn't know how to make a cohesive story. each and every character was "fine" (with the glaring exception of lex luthor, but that's due to a very specific and never mentioned reason. he's not playing lex luthor. he wasn't even cast to play lex luthor), it's just that the world they are in doesn't make any real sense. there's little to no consistency or impact to anything that's happening

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't see Minka Kelly anywhere. Seems odd they wouldn't include her, since at least a few people would recognize her more than some of the other actors I'm sure.

So much for moving away from dark and gritty, huh? Looks interesting, and I'll watch at first I'm sure, but I dunno if I need another gloomy DC show, just with added fucks!

I was never into the Teen Titans, was always more focused on Marvel and the X-Men, but Starfire was always without a doubt one of the hottest superhero chicks. I don't care that the actress is black, because technically she should be fucking gold anyway, but that chick is objectively ugly to me, and her hair, while I guess sort of close to the comic book version, is super fucked up as well (and honestly just looks like yarn to me), so I don't know if I'll be able to sit there and watch it and not be constantly annoyed by what could have been. Her whole outfit just looks fucking terrible to me. I don't need the comic book outfit, and that would probably look pretty stupid, but maybe something that doesn't look like she just got done working a corner for her pimp?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well this is a dark and edgy version so maybe after she crash lands on Earth Princess Kori'andr first came across a pimp and has been street walking ever since.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus christ WB. First Grimdark to death hopeful characters, and turn a hopeful character into this garbage.

image-2.jpeg