TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Foot clan with guns....check
White guy as Shredder who created the turtles with April O Neils father....check
Horrible CGI...Check

This is going to be real bad.
So.....the turtles were created? Lol the turtles from space sounded better imo(even though both ideas are shit).
My childhood can't take another rape ffs

Pontius_sl

shitlord
Indeed, that's silly, ooze ftw.

rrr_img_63573.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I will enjoy this as I have enjoyed Transformers and Pacific Rim. Brain turned off. Mikey was spot-on IMO.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean, I know pacific rim was a goofy premise where you're just supposed to enjoy robots fighting monsters... but... I feel like it's a disservice to just say your going to enjoy this the same way you enjoyed pacific rim. I was really interested in seeing the trailer, because i'm not really one of those "micheal bay sucksplosions" kind of people... I think there's a place for it in films... but good lord, I spent the whole trailer just confused and irritated.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No way this shit can be worse than TMNT 3 where they're traveling through time n shit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That trailer actually made me feel a bit better.

Still yet another unnecessary remake just to profit from nostalgia.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
-sigh
why do they have to add the same music from the transformers trailers? these are turtles or apparently not really, because they were created in a lab so they could be fucking anything now. i was 17 when the first TMNT movie came out and it looked cooler than this. this movie looks like 4 hipster ang lee CGI incredible hulks jacking off. why is it so hard to do the color green in CGI?

spronk

FPS noob
i thought michael bay and megan fox had a falling out, why'd he put her back into movies
frown.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
i thought michael bay and megan fox had a falling out, why'd he put her back into movies
frown.png
I thought the same thing when I saw the Trailer, maybe he into chicks with toe thumbs?
rrr_img_63588.jpg

EDIT: Someone please re-size that shit for me.

Not sure what there is to 'ruin' with TMNT? IIRC it started as a somewhat dark b&w comic but the creators sold out big time almost immediately? The cartoons were godawful and, tbh I've never seen these movies, but they look pretty shitty from the trailers even for kids movies.

Tomato meter is 'rotten' for all of them ... The coop video games were kinda fun though.