Tokyo, Japan

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Tell the Vegans to just eat Natto the whole time they are there, Japs will give them big street cred for pulling that off.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

I never put much thoughts into it but, wouldn't there be a lot of buddhists in Japan that do not eat animal products ? Or is that only a small sub-set of buddhists that do not kill animals ?

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'd imagine if it were the case, they'd make their own foods which is probably the only way to survive as a vegetarian/vegan in Japan.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I did Japan/Thailand for 3 weeks in Dec.

Japan was fucking awesome and I find myself missing it every day.
Thailand was a fucking shit hole and I now want to actively talk people out of going there.

Needless

Toe Sucker
god i hope corona-chan is rampant when i get to tokyo in late june and i die in glorious nippon

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Just don't jump infront of a train.. They hate that shit and will hate you. Whenever delays happen, looking at Twitter.. The Japanese people are savage when someone jumps infront of a train.

I only got to witness it once in person, and was only the quarantine.. But they just sit there and complain about how worthless the person is for wasting their time.

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
this train music composer guy musta been a jew that got spirited away into a japanese body

my wife missed the melodies first trip and we tried to find a piggie bank like this the second time around

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I did Japan/Thailand for 3 weeks in Dec.

Japan was fucking awesome and I find myself missing it every day.
Thailand was a fucking shit hole and I now want to actively talk people out of going there.

Bangkok and tourist spots, or real Thailand in the country side?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Bangkok and Chiang Mai, so primarily tourist spots. We went to visit family, and while Chiang Mai was not as bad as Bangkok, I still wasn't a fan. We can take this to a Thailand thread if we don't want to derail in here. I'm known to type way too much once I get going, lol.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Finally got our flight tickets booked for our honeymoon in April. Hopefully Corona-chan can fuck off with that shit for a while. Fucking stoked to go back now; of all the countries I've visited, Japan is far and away my favorite.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Finally got our flight tickets booked for our honeymoon in April. Hopefully Corona-chan can fuck off with that shit for a while. Fucking stoked to go back now; of all the countries I've visited, Japan is far and away my favorite.
don't forget to get him a nice maid experience

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bangkok and Chiang Mai, so primarily tourist spots. We went to visit family, and while Chiang Mai was not as bad as Bangkok, I still wasn't a fan. We can take this to a Thailand thread if we don't want to derail in here. I'm known to type way too much once I get going, lol.

Well? we're waiting. :p